Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Highest DPS Class?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Highest DPS Class?

Guys, what class has the highest DPS? I picked Scout because I thought it would be similar to the high DPS of a Rogue class in WoW, but all of its attacks seem to be very weak, and I end up dying quickly!

It seems the mage has the highest dps, but I have playing a long range caster.

Would appreciate any suggestions. I am currently playing as "Zeal" on Clock Tower Region 2 server.

Add me

Old   #2

assassin is absolutely the best dps char, even though scout isnt strong at the beginning

I rolled priest and changed to cleric and Im pretty fine, I dont die to mobs

Old   #3

Sorcerer is EXTREMELY powerful and they often have no problems doing high damage and quickly killing mobs - outleveling everyone else in the process.. Scout is extremely slow until after lv9.. Ascension makes you pretty powerful as a ranger or assassin =] I chose ranger ofc =P And the damage with bow is pretty high to be honest.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Sorcerer is EXTREMELY powerful and they often have no problems doing high damage and quickly killing mobs - outleveling everyone else in the process.. Scout is extremely slow until after lv9.. Ascension makes you pretty powerful as a ranger or assassin =] I chose ranger ofc =P And the damage with bow is pretty high to be honest.
only at low level though..