Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7GB Chinese Client English patch?

Discussion on 7GB Chinese Client English patch? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7GB Chinese Client English patch?

Is there any english patch compatible with the 7GB client? If not, is anyone working on making it work with the new client?
Old 02/18/2009, 07:32   #2

we dont even know if its working, why should we bother with english patch?

EDIT: btw, i got 98% of it downloaded..im going to school in a while, but i will try it today
Old 02/18/2009, 18:34   #3

This is not a Chinese client is a korean client.
Old 02/25/2009, 00:36   #4

downloading atm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Aion Chinese RETAIL Client English patch ???(22/04/2009
11/07/2016 - Aion - 8 Replies
Hi to all and sorry that am posting a threat that already exist but I create a new account and I log in the server in chinese and i see that all the old english patches they dont work after retail because the updater always change the language pak (enu) to chinese . Did anyone knows any solution to play in English , sorry again for the post but I have search and try every method on this forum thanks a lot guys
[Release] Full Cabal English patch for Chinese Client
07/13/2010 - Cabal Online - 27 Replies
Here go i am translated the last thing "THE UI" now here is a patch with the other 95% patch + ui english patch, and it came with a .bat file to start cabal without the launcher, if you want open the bat with notepad and see how to do it and put on a shortcut if u like. See the screenshot :D To people with agreement problem read the agreement-issue.txt for more info. chsuspatch.zip: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found
English patch for chinese OB?
04/06/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I keep reading posts on other forums where people say theres an english patch. Is this true? I've googled it but I can't seem to find one.
What English patch (Translate for Chinese client) is th best?
08/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I want know what english patch for chinese client is the best ? I have English patch from darktrance but i have problems with doing bf2,sod,and ft quests :/ Can someone give me nice translation ? :/