Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Patch for Aion Korea?

Discussion on English Patch for Aion Korea? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/25/2009, 00:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
hmmm im not sure but pherhaps there is
Old 04/21/2009, 23:15   #17

Meep,

are there any news? I downloaded the Chinese Client but I've got a korean Client. Well, the english patch doesn't work and so I'm interessted in a korean one
Old 04/22/2009, 08:04   #18

elite*gold: 10
the chinese client is in korean language if you system settings are not chinese.

if you change your system settings in us, your english patch will work fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2009, 08:43   #19

It wasn't that easy

First I made it chinese, then my Aion was English but the patch won't work if its not English(USA). I had to install a different English patch, change things in my aion.ini and so on...

Quite nasty, but finally it works
Old 05/21/2009, 05:31   #20

Aurora you said that you have the english patch (Chinese one) on the Korean server ? cause if you did can you tell us the way you did that please the chinese server is so laggy and full of bots

btw if someone find one (bots) easy to use on the chinese Release tell me
Old 05/24/2009, 13:53   #21

sorry, doublepost
Old 05/24/2009, 13:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by razkalz View Post
btw if someone find one (bots) easy to use on the chinese Release tell me
/logout > /uninstall > go fapfap, play wow or whatever. you're not and elitepvpr, you don't deserve to play a good mmorpg like aion and you're not funny, looser
and i'd just say that, im not going to tell you all what i want to because i would be banned, im bitting hard my tongue
Old 05/30/2009, 14:54   #23

I have the same problem, i downloaded the chinese patch but the game turned out to be korean. I've tried the english patch and it doesnt work. I've tried changing my settings to english and U.S. but that didnt work either. Can someone help me with this situation plz. THanks
Old 01/29/2010, 17:02   #24

Lol... I donīt know where is problem...When i drop ENU.pak ,enu1 and enu2= i got error....Failed ot initialize the game(1024)...Itīs bad..and..
When I drop only ENU.pak = game is in korean language
I tried all ...really all..Please any good idea? :-( I Wanna play Aion..
Old 08/15/2010, 00:57   #25

same problem as gexuma, i downloaded another server , an aion.bat file, and i can play that one in english, but the server i want to play appears all in korean ... help , the L10N files i get around forums and forums no one worked ...