Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending into chat without SendInput / ...

Discussion on Sending into chat without SendInput / ... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sending into chat without SendInput / ...

Making a little aion tool atm, and got most of the stuff i need. One of the things left is sending into chat, without emulating input.
I hoped to be able to write stuff just by writing to a specific address, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
What i found:

-> I can change the chat text and do all kinds of fancy stuff, but I can't send it. I'd also try to find the chat function and call it, but no luck attaching debuggers so far.
Any ideas/hints/... ?
Old 08/29/2016, 23:48   #2

hum try macros ? and just simulate key to use that macro ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2016, 04:51   #3

Here is a function from AIonScript that uses the PlayerInput function and sends it as a return to the .Console

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sending text to Nostale chat
07/24/2015 - Nostale - 16 Replies
Hi. Does anyone know how to send text or single characters to opened chat window (preferable WinApi function)? I tried SendMessage, PostMessage, keybd_event (works fine in loging screen but not in chat). I'd be grateful for any help or hint. EDIT: Actually keybd_event works in this case (probably SendInput also). Problem occured because of different behaviour of WinApi function in Delphi and C#.
Classic [4267] client crashes after sending chat packet
09/19/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
#Request Close fixed
PWI - Guide for SENDING Chat messages [C# and AutoIt examples included]
09/16/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 32 Replies
Ok, so some time ago I posted a guide for finding the offsets to read chat messages from within the game, which sparked some interest and seems to have proved useful in a couple of bots for PM detection. Around the time I figured that stuff out, I had tried a few times to work out how to send messages too, but never quite got there. Well, it seems taking a short break has helped because I've finally figured it out http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/smilies/bi ggrin.gif Sure,...
SendInput C++/C#
06/22/2010 - C/C++ - 5 Replies
hi ihc hab mal ne frage, nämlich wie kann ich in dem spiel Eingaben simulieren? so wie ich es bisher immer versucht habe: public void SendKey(int key) { SendMessage(hwnd, WM_KEYDOWN, key, 0); SendMessage(hwnd, WM_KEYUP, key, 1); } funktioniert es irgendwie nicht :(, kann mir jmd sagen was ich falsch mache?
[Question] Sending text to CO's chat lines
09/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How would I send text to the chat or to the red system text in the upper left corner of the screen? Would I have to send my own packet? Basically I want to: Hit a hotkey Read in the number of kills I have for demon exterminator. Have the number of kills left displayed in the chat. This way, rather than click "Items" and put my mouse over it, (which requires stopping and blocking half your screen) I can just hit Alt-A or something convinient for where I place my hand to show my...