Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionScript

Discussion on AionScript within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 12/17/2016, 11:34   #586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesteven View Post
Hello dr_utku!!!

I was testing the .dll of yours and it happens that the game closes when you have the autoreact and autochain options, I do not know why, and without these options the player does not do the strings. Thanks for your help dr_utku. I'm waiting, I know it will be ready soon.
ok I just confirmed waht joesteven said. its true. immediate crashes only happens if u have auto-chain or auto-react enabled. even if u just turn on one of these, the game will immediately crash upon battle start.
Old 12/17/2016, 13:46   #587

So do we confirm that AionScript is still not usable with the current version?

I think it is kinda hard to have to come to a thread that has been done years ago and hope to find an answer, it should have one sticky that will be from the Devs and have one post for every version we need. This way we would save us a ton of questions and download links etc.

If anyone has a solution please post it here, we would be very happy to work again.
Old 12/17/2016, 14:21   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalseth View Post
ok I just confirmed waht joesteven said. its true. immediate crashes only happens if u have auto-chain or auto-react enabled. even if u just turn on one of these, the game will immediately crash upon battle start.
Guys, I am not the main programmer. So, that crash is new for me too. Also, I dont use any auto option. Till the fix(!), dont use auto options. So, dont ask when, I really dont know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2016, 15:07   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_utku View Post
Guys, I am not the main programmer. So, that crash is new for me too. Also, I dont use any auto option. Till the fix(!), dont use auto options. So, dont ask when, I really dont know.
no worries. were gonna try to figure out how to fix it in due time. in any case, ALL of the auto options will trigger crash, just so you know. including auto-loot. so disable everything.

im mostly using AS for botting and Attack Sequence anyway.
Old 12/17/2016, 19:49   #590

Hi guys, does anyone have the old morphing.lua from the Aionscript site?
Old 12/18/2016, 00:22   #591

Hello,
Can some1 link some tutorial / guides for Aion Script ? I just started to using it and know just basic
Old 12/18/2016, 05:19   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokatylokacz View Post
Hello,
Can some1 link some tutorial / guides for Aion Script ? I just started to using it and know just basic
im afraid ull have to search somewhere else. used to have them on old site, but the original developer kinda became an *******
Old 12/18/2016, 05:57   #593

hello guys, anyone can help with this script, i want use 3 times the skill Blood Pact, is a chain.

if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Body Smash" ) then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Body Smash" );

end
if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Blood Pact" ) then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Blood Pact" );
end

please help
the next is my script Templar.lua:

Old 12/19/2016, 09:39   #594

Anyone here can run aionscript on windows 10 64bit?
Old 12/19/2016, 16:32   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudleon View Post
Anyone here can run aionscript on windows 10 64bit?

I can not run it for days, I have tried to do a thousand things and I have no way to get it (I miss my radar )
Old 12/20/2016, 19:22   #596

Last EU + NA. Auto functions still make crash DON'T USE

Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2016, 20:38   #597

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/21/2016, 00:27   #598

Guys, I know it sounds stupid of me, but I read all the comments about 5x and I could not make the script run in the game, I'm running the game in 32bit, the game is updated, I've rebooted the pc several times, I'm Opening the program as administrator, but none of this is working, if someone can help me, I would be immensely grateful, thank you very much already.

I use win10

- please start game, before starting a script
Old 12/24/2016, 16:18   #599

Hi!

Merry Christmas to you all guys!

So my little present for you, i had a little spare time and updated AionScript to support latest Gameforge Version.

You can dl it here:

Please note:
I added a small tracking function to see how much users are still using AionScript.
I want to see if it's still worth updating AionScript because 5.3 will be a big update, so we have to find all new offset's from scratch which won't be easy.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/24/2016, 18:41   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucular1 View Post
Hi!

Merry Christmas to you all guys!

So my little present for you, i had a little spare time and updated AionScript to support latest Gameforge Version.

You can dl it here:

Please note:
I added a small tracking function to see how much users are still using AionScript.
I want to see if it's still worth updating AionScript because 5.3 will be a big update, so we have to find all new offset's from scratch which won't be easy.
well... if u wanna count how many users still uses it, u might want to spread the NA version too instead of just gameforge
Thanks
1 User