Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionScript

Discussion on AionScript within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/20/2016, 02:43   #256

elite*gold: 0
I installed the latest .NEt framework from miscrosoft. I have the right aionpatcher. now the aionscript program will not even open as prompted as administrator. help!
Old 08/20/2016, 04:36   #257

more testing with grinder, now often i got an error in grinderframwork line 597, is that cuz of a bad skill usage? or bad targeting?
Old 08/20/2016, 05:58   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by nussxxx View Post

use the old version. the neu version of AS need to get upgrade + bug fixes.
?
Old 08/20/2016, 06:24   #259

Quote:
told befor. ther is some problem on the version.
bot get all time off on special type of mobs and buffs
just you said "use older version instead new one", but in old same issues, I did not touch the grinder
Old 08/20/2016, 06:27   #260

elite*gold: 54
exampel
bot useing shadow rage targing mob and gos off - [string "GrinderFramework.lua"]:597: attempt to index a nil value
same happens to second wind and healing skills of cleric or chanter.
but on the old version the lua work without problems.

i have also 2 gunner i useing the new AS and ther dont have any problems at all.

for me gladi chanter dont wanna work on new version.

oh yes sorry. me english is terribel

i will make full restart and update client.

ok i test it now multiple times.
same result:- [string "GrinderFramework.lua"]:597: attempt to index a nil value

even if u didnt touch grinder. on old working on new not

idk he dont like this skils.

well u wer right. but i found issues.

-- Check if we should recharge our health using recovery spell.
if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Second Wind" ) and Player:GetHealthCurrent() < Player:GetHealthMaximum() - 1500 then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Second Wind", Player );
return false;
end

was working like this befor all time fine. i changed it and now working on new version also.

if Helper:CheckAvailable( "Second Wind" ) and Player:GetHealth() < 50 then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Second Wind");
return false;
end

and yes berserk not working on both version prooly i command it out in the past and thaught it was working

time to sleep.

after long time play up and down.
he use berserking but only when has already target 1 mob.

idk look like he dont like this way
-- Buffs
if Entity:GetHealth() >= 50 and Helper:CheckAvailable( "Shadow Rage" ) then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Shadow Rage");
return false;
end

did just change to
-- Buffs
if Entity:GetHealth() < 90 and Helper:CheckAvailable( "Shadow Rage" ) then
Helper:CheckExecute( "Shadow Rage");
return false;
end
so iam sure 1 mob is target already. so this way i can use the skill xD
Old 08/20/2016, 11:44   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionScript View Post
you play at NA or EU?
if NA, launch this file , then launch game from Aion Online launcher.
Nope, Im on Eu. It was probably something with the game itself, thats why I thought someone's bin32 folder would work instead of mine, but since noone shared, in the end as last resort I just tried to update the game through launcher, but I guess there have been again some small ninja patch, so AS doesn't even detect game anymore.

I guess I'll just wait for some next update, maybe it fixes the whole skills not being used thing for me, thanks anyway for all who tried to help :3
Old 08/20/2016, 12:11   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa555 View Post
Nope, Im on Eu. It was probably something with the game itself, thats why I thought someone's bin32 folder would work instead of mine, but since noone shared, in the end as last resort I just tried to update the game through launcher, but I guess there have been again some small ninja patch, so AS doesn't even detect game anymore.

I guess I'll just wait for some next update, maybe it fixes the whole skills not being used thing for me, thanks anyway for all who tried to help :3
mate really the problem is in your end. i just relance the client from launcer and last aionscript works ok(as admin). i also tried to repair the client and again tha aion script work. so look to something else
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 12:50   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
mate really the problem is in your end. i just relance the client from launcer and last aionscript works ok(as admin). i also tried to repair the client and again tha aion script work. so look to something else
That actually pointed me to right direction, I knew it can't be Aionscript, so I blamed the game. Since last updates did work for you and it couldn't be game, I just uninstalled and then reinstalled frameworks, and everything is working now. No clue how that nyerk got corrupted. Thanks.
Old 08/20/2016, 16:45   #264

is anyone available for one on one help? I cannot understand which text I should be changing in scripts to configure them. such as the chanter script. Please give me Skype name.

I'm guessing your replace all the Helper words with your characters name. and Player with your characters name you want to help.
Old 08/20/2016, 19:19   #265

UPD 20.08.2016:

Improved TargetInfo
AntiHide was moved to TI window, added hide inform mode
Now you can see DP of player in your target
Bugfixes of prev. TInfo version
Now you can save targeted entity position or your personal position to txt file, just press M in TInfo overlay and point will be saved to places.txt which you can find in AionScript folder

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 21:31   #266

Quote:
UPD 20.08.2016:

Improved TargetInfo
Now you can save targeted entity position or your personal position to txt file, just press M in TInfo overlay and point will be saved to places.txt which you can find in AionScript folder

i wanna ty for updating aionscript and wanna ask you if possible to make it work with x64 client
Old 08/20/2016, 23:40   #267

It would seem as if every Aionscript that has ben made as been removed from the internet. I figured out more about the helper / player thing, I was totally wrong. But now im looking for complete scripts and there simply are none.
Old 08/21/2016, 00:30   #268

guys i have a problem with the bot, i want farm mobs but dont can, i am templar but it dont use skill for hit, just do the travel that i edit ,

so i dowload autoclick and do a macro with all my skill and the templar can farm but is irregular, and later of 2 minuts of farm have next error:

PLEASE HELP ME. and than you so much for the program.
Old 08/21/2016, 06:25   #269

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
UPD 20.08.2016:

Improved TargetInfo

cool

the hiden player will see that he gets marked ?
Old 08/21/2016, 07:29   #270

Quote:
cool

the hiden player will see that he gets marked ?
no
anyway, i deleted this option in next version, this does not helps really, i'm trying to code system that will trace your active buffs which sees hidden players and refuse to target hidden players in antihide mode if you have no needed buff for that action

UPDATE 21.08.2016:

As said, I tried to make AntiHide analog of aihackon, but better. So it is again changed. Now only 1 checkbox for 2 modes, function ignores everyone but enemy players(duels included). If you have no special buff to see hidden players, you will be not able to select in target hidden enemy player until you use this antihide buff or seed of detection. Hidden player will be flickering until you use the buff.

Also, I found that client says about player's DP except your character only when it hits 2k and 4k DP, so i changed a bit DP bar in TInfo window. Nothing special.

Sound notifications for AntiHide also were changed.

Still no any news about Grinder, sry guys.
Thanks
1 User