Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2014, 17:26   #256

elite*gold: 0
There was an update. It seems like bot is not targeting mobs.
Old 03/18/2014, 17:49   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by ple101 View Post
There was an update. It seems like bot is not targeting mobs.
Just tested both - EU and NA - and both works. Try to restart your computer maybe?
Old 03/18/2014, 22:27   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnaKe_KilL View Post
If youre using the Coin Quest feature and have to loot quest items, he doesnt loot if the inventory is full which will happen if you leave it running for hours cuz of all the trash. a "loot quest item only"-function would be good.
That's not true.

The quest items go to the special cube where other quest items go. If you're talking about the rewards then those will just continue to store up. I've had 100 inventory slots used out of only 63 available. That means I had 37 quest reward boxes waiting for inventory slots.
Old 03/19/2014, 00:18   #259

Yeah i know that, and in fact im talking about the quest items but youre right, thats not the problem i guess its because of the Log, the log shows often "Looting Mob.." then a second later "Ignoring mob" or "cant loot mob" dunno whats the problem
Old 03/19/2014, 10:47   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnaKe_KilL View Post
If youre using the Coin Quest feature and have to loot quest items, he doesnt loot if the inventory is full which will happen if you leave it running for hours cuz of all the trash. a "loot quest item only"-function would be good.
It will still loot
Old 03/19/2014, 12:08   #261

Hello guys. Im thinking about buy this bot but have a question about coin quest. On lower lv's when u have to kill 3 diffrent mobs how is it work? Can u make in options that u kill 3 mobs and go to kill another 3?
Old 03/19/2014, 12:10   #262

hello, ive a question : is it possible to do phytotherapy or any kind of healing but between 2 attack routines?
Old 03/19/2014, 16:28   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
Hello guys. Im thinking about buy this bot but have a question about coin quest. On lower lv's when u have to kill 3 diffrent mobs how is it work? Can u make in options that u kill 3 mobs and go to kill another 3?
You make farming path and set how many mobs you need to finish quest for example Mob1 - 5 and Mob2 - 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
hello, ive a question : is it possible to do phytotherapy or any kind of healing but between 2 attack routines?
I don't understand your question well. You can set healing spell in attack, but why would u do that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2014, 17:37   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
You make farming path and set how many mobs you need to finish quest for example Mob1 - 5 and Mob2 - 3.

I don't understand your question well. You can set healing spell in attack, but why would u do that?
its cause odellas powder are cheap, and its safe to use phytotherapy after one mob is dead... i used some bots that allow you to set things between 2 mob kills... and what the point of setting a phytotherapy skill when killing a mob -> the cast will reset all the time and the bot will continue to try casting phytotherapy ^^ or mana therapy too

IMO adding this to your bot will make it more powerfull, and you just need to change some lines of code to doit ^^
Old 03/19/2014, 18:12   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
its cause odellas powder are cheap, and its safe to use phytotherapy after one mob is dead... i used some bots that allow you to set things between 2 mob kills... and what the point of setting a phytotherapy skill when killing a mob -> the cast will reset all the time and the bot will continue to try casting phytotherapy ^^ or mana therapy too

IMO adding this to your bot will make it more powerfull, and you just need to change some lines of code to doit ^^
Well, I understand you, however I have tested odellas many times and it's better to use "rest" instead heal with odella every each mob.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2014, 21:47   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Well, I understand you, however I have tested odellas many times and it's better to use "rest" instead heal with odella every each mob.
ive tried to set rest but char dont stop standing resting on the way to the mob, how to set it proprely ( to make char resting when hp is lower than 50% till hp is 100%)???=
Old 03/19/2014, 21:51   #267

Using Odella and then resting is the best way
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2014, 21:57   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Using Odella and then resting is the best way
how do you set resting my char dont stop standin/resting? when i set rest (60-20) ?? plx help
Old 03/19/2014, 22:54   #269

60-20 means it starts resting when hp is lower than 60% and stops resting when hp is higher than 20%... set it 60-100.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2014, 02:23   #270

Obczailem, ze jestes rodakiem wiec latwiej bedzie mi wytlumaczyc problem. Staram sie zrobic ustawienia na silver coiny u ely jednak mam kilka problemow. Kiedy ustawiam sobie buffy postac biega w kolko i tam gdzie nie trzeba i co chwila staje w miejscu, jednak kiedy je wylaczam porusza sie normalnie. Nie wiem czy to wina PL wersji ale nie zalicza mi w opcji quest nie ktorych mobow przez co postac biega bez konca nie oddajac questa ( chodzi mi o ta zakladke gdzie jest liczba ich do zabicia) nazwy wpisuje poprawnie pozniej stawiam " , " tak jak jest na filmiku jednak nie nabija tego w ustawieniach. Kolejny problem to taki ze atakuje wszystkie moby to ma tak dzialac? Czy ma atakowac tylko te wypisane w ustawieniach? Jak to jest z tym waypoint quest i normalnym? Mam ustawic waypoint quest do mobow a pozniej ten drugi i na odwrot? Z gory dzieki za pomoc.

Sorry guys that i dont write it in english but its easier for me to say what im doing wrong in my own lang.
Closed Thread