Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/09/2016, 00:47   #1246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaosk2 View Post
I have a problem, I open the program select NA, more does not appear the name of my char for me to select, and the crash of the program because it could help me? It does not appear the name of my char to select, I am opening the aion in 32-bit
Hm, I just tested it with the latest Aion NA version and it works fine. Maybe your screwed up some settings? Try to delete "AionSpot.settings" file and start it again. Make sure to patch your Aion NA client with "AionPatcher.exe", so it starts in 32 bit.
Old 09/09/2016, 01:20   #1247

I managed to solve, one more thing que I found odd lot and the time to use the skills, takes a long time to use the entire combo of skills, is not how to solve it? and type I put to use the skill buff, and the program uses all These skills in out of order, sometimes not even need to use skill to recover hp and the program uses,
and sometimes you have the skill que is in cooldown and he gets caught up in this skill back fully, talves I do not set up correctly but I did like this in video
Old 09/09/2016, 10:45   #1248

elite*gold: 18
Programm works as well
Old 09/09/2016, 20:35   #1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaosk2 View Post
I managed to solve, one more thing que I found odd lot and the time to use the skills, takes a long time to use the entire combo of skills, is not how to solve it? and type I put to use the skill buff, and the program uses all These skills in out of order, sometimes not even need to use skill to recover hp and the program uses,
and sometimes you have the skill que is in cooldown and he gets caught up in this skill back fully, talves I do not set up correctly but I did like this in video
I still think your settings are wrong. You need to add buffs into the buffs category. If the buff is a mantra (needs to be activated once), set the cooldown to 99999.

And if you want to use chain skills, just add the basic skill into the skill list and set under condition "Repeat" to the amount of the chain skills. So if you have for example 3 chain skills + basic skills type in 4.

And if you want to use heal skills add them under the category healing, not under "skills".

If you want to, you can upload your "AionSpot.settings" file and send it to me via private message. Upload it for example on dropbox. DONT POST YOUR FILE HERE! IT CONTAINS YOUR SERIAL KEY IF YOU HAVE ONE.
Old 09/17/2016, 16:59   #1250

it is working on win10?
Old 09/17/2016, 18:05   #1251

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydede View Post
it is working on win10?
Yes.
Old 09/18/2016, 21:01   #1252

Hey, Xmast. I have a problem using the loot pet, with resumonning it after I'm dying. First, I've tried adding it in the buff window, but this doesn't seem to work, it doesn't show proper skill ID. Then, I've tried to create a macro to summon a pet and enable the loot option, but this doesn't work either, actually this just ****** up the whole thing for some reason. Is there any away I can fix it? Maybe using a "key using" option? Still can't figure out what is it
P.S. I could use the bot looting feature, but sometimes my toon is just getting stuck pressing the loot button again and again
P.P.S. Ayyyyy lmao bruh, just found out I could do this with a key using option
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2016, 04:59   #1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredguy View Post
Hey, Xmast. I have a problem using the loot pet, with resumonning it after I'm dying. First, I've tried adding it in the buff window, but this doesn't seem to work, it doesn't show proper skill ID. Then, I've tried to create a macro to summon a pet and enable the loot option, but this doesn't work either, actually this just ****** up the whole thing for some reason. Is there any away I can fix it? Maybe using a "key using" option? Still can't figure out what is it
P.S. I could use the bot looting feature, but sometimes my toon is just getting stuck pressing the loot button again and again
P.P.S. Ayyyyy lmao bruh, just found out I could do this with a key using option
Working on a fix for the looting problem. Will fix it soon . Thank you for your report.

New version available
+ (Hopefully) fixed looting stuck bug

AionSpot costs only 5 € for a month and 40 € for a year!

Edit: I will release a beta of a brand new AionSpot soon. It has completely new code and easier to debug. Beta will be free for AionSpot users.
Old 09/20/2016, 23:47   #1254

work only in 32 bits?
Old 09/20/2016, 23:50   #1255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothangel666 View Post
work only in 32 bits?
Yes, there is no reason to use 64 bit.
Old 09/20/2016, 23:51   #1256

, i have win 7 64 bits =/
Old 09/21/2016, 00:24   #1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothangel666 View Post
, i have win 7 64 bits =/
You can start it anway, and you can also start Aion in 32 bit mode. Just use the "Aion Launcher - Patcher" which you can find in the AionSpot .rar file.
Old 09/23/2016, 13:04   #1258

Hi xmast.
I got spot. Have question ? i gather aether. At aether tab have to put how much time fly i have and rest time. but i dont wanna put it because i fly almost forever ( use potion mormaly and abssy not share cd ) so how i can avoid it ?
Old 09/23/2016, 19:13   #1259

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovefrv View Post
Hi xmast.
I got spot. Have question ? i gather aether. At aether tab have to put how much time fly i have and rest time. but i dont wanna put it because i fly almost forever ( use potion mormaly and abssy not share cd ) so how i can avoid it ?
It's pretty simple . Set the fly time to 99999 for example and go to Config - Key Using. Add a new key so it will use your potions, set the cooldown to 3 - 4 Seconds and you are done .
Old 09/26/2016, 04:55   #1260

it my think. ty

Could i run this tool for 2 client at same computer ?