Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 02/07/2013, 22:49   #511

elite*gold: 0
es klappt gerade, ehm danke dir
Old 02/07/2013, 22:57   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxSpeedaffexXx View Post
es klappt gerade, ehm danke dir
Immer wieder gern
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 14:00   #513

ok i have say i love your work and speedyness of it keep it ups

no said that the last to releases been giving me same vary bad issuse

my NA aion will stop responding after say 20 mins or so and the bot well go nuts eather wont fight back or just run wayyyyy off from the set waypoints and it pops up the option menu when it starts doing these and even after i close it the bot program down i have wait about 30 sec to min to get where i can take control again ..i am running all things needed and this issue just started in lest 2 to 3 releases so tell this gets fixed i have hold on useing it so that it wont be so easy tell i botting

please fix thax
Old 02/08/2013, 15:56   #514

bim mir funktionirt die neuste version irgendwie nicht also der bufft sich und dann kommt nichts mehr steht nur rumm wenn ich was ins target nim macht er auch ncihts :/

weist du wiso ?
Old 02/08/2013, 16:54   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by aytaruni View Post
bim mir funktionirt die neuste version irgendwie nicht also der bufft sich und dann kommt nichts mehr steht nur rumm wenn ich was ins target nim macht er auch ncihts :/

weist du wiso ?
Versuche mal die neue Version, in der habe ich Backgroundworker entfernt, die für Lags gesorgt haben, falls das Problem immer noch auftritt, hast du vielleicht die Cast-Time falsch eingestellt.

nightclaws:

try the newest version 0.9.3, should work now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2013, 17:18   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Versuche mal die neue Version, in der habe ich Backgroundworker entfernt, die für Lags gesorgt haben, falls das Problem immer noch auftritt, hast du vielleicht die Cast-Time falsch eingestellt.

nightclaws:

try the newest version 0.9.3, should work now
danke das funktioniert jetzt

wenn ich mit dem loot miol arbeite und looten ausgeschaltet habe bleibt er manchmal bei einem toten mob hängen und wechselt das target nicht :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 17:38   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by aytaruni View Post
danke das funktioniert jetzt

wenn ich mit dem loot miol arbeite und looten ausgeschaltet habe bleibt er manchmal bei einem toten mob hängen und wechselt das target nicht :/
Behebe ich gleich , danke für den Report.

Update: new version is available 0.9.4 - looting bug fixed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2013, 18:23   #518

Quote:
Behebe ich gleich , danke für den Report.

Update: new version is available 0.9.4 - looting bug fixed
danke danke probiere es gleich aus^^
Old 02/08/2013, 18:41   #519

thax

looks like its working great so far no issues and fixed 1 i had
how does you background work ?? i try just put what i doing over top but it bugs out sometimes or is it a minize it to work

and another ??? on diff note is there a way to make it where i just stand in 1 spot in way points with out running back forth in 2 so i just stand in center 2 guys and as they pop up kill over over way is now i like have fits if i just do 1 lol so makes it look like i a bot i just like stand 1 spot kill 2 guys i have great spot for 35 to 40 for ..

can i put in some like see ???

i like see a option on skill like cast time and and next in chain ..it make dps run smoother
like see way to delete a skill out rotation with out having re put all them back in

and again great work i know this do i been using bot in games since 1992 even put few my self out there
and vary fast response in fixing issues and help
Old 02/08/2013, 18:54   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaws View Post
looks like its working great so far no issues and fixed 1 i had
how does you background work ?? i try just put what i doing over top but it bugs out sometimes or is it a minize it to work

and another ??? on diff note is there a way to make it where i just stand in 1 spot in way points with out running back forth in 2 so i just stand in center 2 guys and as they pop up kill over over way is now i like have fits if i just do 1 lol so makes it look like i a bot i just like stand 1 spot kill 2 guys i have great spot for 35 to 40 for ..

can i put in some like see ???

i like see a option on skill like cast time and and next in chain ..it make dps run smoother
like see way to delete a skill out rotation with out having re put all them back in

and again great work i know this do i been using bot in games since 1992 even put few my self out there
and vary fast response in fixing issues and help
Sorry, but I really don't understand you. What do you mean you put what you doing over? Over what? Did you something in the game while the bot runs? My background system just send keys to the window, that's is.

can i put in some like see ??? > Just create only one waypoint/spot, that's it.

like see way to delete a skill out rotation with out having re put all them back in >
You already can delete the skills one by one, just select the id and click on the delete button. Also it is no need to set the cast time and the cooldown, because it automatically change your skills very fast and dose not use the skills which still have a cooldown. If it is too fast for you, you simply can change the skill change interval.
Old 02/08/2013, 19:19   #521

Quote:
Sorry, but I really don't understand you. What do you mean you put what you doing over? Over what? Did you something in the game while the bot runs? My background system just send keys to the window, that's is.

can i put in some like see ??? > Just create only one waypoint/spot, that's it.

like see way to delete a skill out rotation with out having re put all them back in >
You already can delete the skills one by one, just select the id and click on the delete button. Also it is no need to set the cast time and the cooldown, because it automatically change your skills very fast and dose not use the skills which still have a cooldown. If it is too fast for you, you simply can change the skill change interval.
i do just put 1 abd it spazzes out going back forth after it returns to spot some times like its cant get on wp spot fully or some thing ...

and far over i mean i have game running and i open say browser firefox and have it on top other windows but seams like it some times works some times dont ..i was just wonder was i doing it wrong do to it always got my char killed but works fine if its main window ...

and last the cooldown i see not having but the cast time may need it seams to skip some the chain skills even when set to 2000 or 3000 witch is way more then anuff time to use the skill but looks like do skills Animation it wont idk if that reason why or not just thinking i running currently a glad and look like it skips on the rage on 2nd chain about 50% time on 2000 and and at 3000 it bit long over all but again its just me lol runs great just some suggest is all i even running it now as i typing this
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 19:24   #522

Quote:
i do just put 1 abd it spazzes out going back forth after it returns to spot some times like its cant get on wp spot fully or some thing ...

and far over i mean i have game running and i open say browser firefox and have it on top other windows but seams like it some times works some times dont ..i was just wonder was i doing it wrong do to it always got my char killed but works fine if its main window ...

and last the cooldown i see not having but the cast time may need it seams to skip some the chain skills even when set to 2000 or 3000 witch is way more then anuff time to use the skill but looks like do skills Animation it wont idk if that reason why or not just thinking i running currently a glad and look like it skips on the rage on 2nd chain about 50% time on 2000 and and at 3000 it bit long over all but again its just me lol runs great just some suggest is all i even running it now as i typing this
Well sorry, but at the moment I really can't help you, because I tested my bot now on 3 computers and one laptop and all works fine. Maybe you should update your directx version or install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package".

Are you using the normal windowed mode or full windowed mode?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 19:36   #523

Quote:
Well sorry, but at the moment I really can't help you, because I tested my bot now on 3 computers and one laptop and all works fine. Maybe you should update your directx version or install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package".

Are you using the normal windowed mode or full windowed mode?
most time full window mode not full screen ?? does that make a diffs

and its fine i was just asking was all i always have it run on my other screen
and my DX is updated already i keep it fully in date i gamer and my pc custom made for gaming super rig so i baby it thax again 4 your time

so what going be next on the adding to it ?? gathering ?? and it is running nicly now btw
Old 02/08/2013, 19:48   #524

Quote:
most time full window mode not full screen ?? does that make a diffs

and its fine i was just asking was all i always have it run on my other screen
and my DX is updated already i keep it fully in date i gamer and my pc custom made for gaming super rig so i baby it thax again 4 your time

so what going be next on the adding to it ?? gathering ?? and it is running nicly now btw
Gathering and combat profiles. And yes, it does make differences . You really should run your game in normal windowed mode, not full windowed mode .

By the way, thank you very much for your feedback!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 20:11   #525

Quote:
Gathering and combat profiles. And yes, it does make differences . You really should run your game in normal windowed mode, not full windowed mode .

By the way, thank you very much for your feedback!
changed it sweet cant wait that 1 thing no other free bot out have is gathering and that i need most of

on the combat profiles what that about ??

sorry if i asking to much just let me know if i am