Thanks for the bot, got it semi working, set all the coordinates etc. I made the in game macro.
/select honir
/attack
then placed that macro into hotkey 1. If I manually press 1 it selects Honir and brings up the dialog. If I click start on the bot it says "thats an incorrect target" then starts to make the mouse motions as if it was going to the coordinates I set.
Doesnt work with asmo weaponsmithing. (i guess cause it cannot open the workbench with leftclick from THAT distance between Logi (NPC) and the bench.
What I do:
I select the points:
1: workorders
2: upper workorder
3: accept
4: working bench
5: crafting reciepe
6: craft all
What happens:
clicks at logi, talks (aion macro)
1: click workorder
2: select upper workorder
3: accept workorder
4: click and talk with logi again (BUG!)
5: click workorder
6: select upper workoder
7: trying to click "ok" but it is grey since the bot didnt craft at all.
SOLUTION:
bench window opened, step 4 just need to run to bench to be able to craft.
But still need very difficult posiotion that it works.
ANOTHER BUG:
i press start, nothing happens, tab out, bot closes.
using w7 64bit with the 64 bit bot, dunno whats wrong.
Thanks for the bot, got it semi working, set all the coordinates etc. I made the in game macro.
/select honir
/attack
then placed that macro into hotkey 1. If I manually press 1 it selects Honir and brings up the dialog. If I click start on the bot it says "thats an incorrect target" then starts to make the mouse motions as if it was going to the coordinates I set.
Hey , the macro is not activated by bot , and mouse just keep hovering over where the buttons should be , cuz conversation with npc didnt start, and i placed the macro correctly and set it up as u said exactly HELP! ....asm work btw
very nice app, using it and it works...
can u tell whether this is made using auto hot key and can u do a time text box where i can input time in seconds and not minutes.. ty but in all nice make and nice share..