Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Might be usefull...

Discussion on Might be usefull... within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/26/2008, 10:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
hell i like u cos it hs hp/shield/sp regen on it

godly
Old 09/26/2008, 17:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataldo View Post
I looked into the file descriptions and the exe's properties and found no copy right notation. So I have every right. (Also looked with OllyDbG)
That because either you, or the cracker removed it.

Old 09/27/2008, 18:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulinford View Post
This is my hack that I did not give permission to be released and Cataldo couldn't code if his life depended on it. This is also based off of a private VIP hack from Ace-X I have pm'd admins and mod's about getting this removed and Cataldo banned.
you can't stop, they can post it again. ( and I have saved it somewhere else in case someone deleted it )
you see, ppl posting copyrighted videos on youtube, got deleted, they post it again and again, no one can stop it.

and stop being selfish, pls....
Old 09/27/2008, 19:20   #19

It wont work >_<

How should i use it? Start it > Start the game > tick the boxes?
Old 09/27/2008, 22:50   #20

yup the engine hack dosnt work
nor does the wall hack or central map button
but everything else works
regen. inf skills. radar hack. multi target. ra hacks
Old 09/28/2008, 00:39   #21

This is a very old trainer V2 is already out from the summer.
Old 09/28/2008, 00:41   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
#banned user for posting stuff with virus/trojan/keylogger in
#edited post

Best regards

Vyn

Attention:

Please watch our forum-rules.
You can find our forum-rules at:

Old 09/28/2008, 05:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyn View Post
#banned user for posting stuff with virus/trojan/keylogger in
#edited post

Best regards

Vyn

Attention:

Please watch our forum-rules.
You can find our forum-rules at:

it is not a virus
Old 09/28/2008, 08:20   #24

Viruschief didnt find anything..
Virus Total found a few but it probably came from the coding of it.
Old 09/28/2008, 18:13   #25

Not sure what is really going here but looking up ace-x they do appear to have some sort of copyright. The board rules, given by vyn, didnt say anything about posting hacks that have some sort of copyright. Some hacks may seem to be a trojan due to their function and thats what it got banned for. I think its makes it easier seeing it as a trojan and getting rid of it right away.

I might be very wrong about this but you cant blame me for trying :/

Anyway shouldnt this topic/thread be lock since it was about the file and it is removed.
Old 09/29/2008, 15:37   #26

some virus scanners determine file wrongly, you see from the results, those who claimed it has trojan isn't the top anti-virus software( their virus definition isn't that good ) and that's why they are not the TOP anti-virus software..
Old 09/29/2008, 20:01   #27

filterhead probably bitched or threatned legal action and it was taken down... since in other sections there has been false detections and the file not get removed even though it says that there is a trojan.
Old 09/30/2008, 00:16   #28

right

I think, how ever dirty is feels to say this. That Filter has the claim. And there is support for it. If you right clicked the program from the task bar, aside from the normal close, minimize, and maximize options, there is an about button, which brings up Very clearly. Copyright for filters @#$ ^&% site. It states it vip vr 1.0 capyright 2008-2009 ace-x.com...

still LMAO at the fack he is such a ***** about it. Needs to get a life and a REAL job.
Old 09/30/2008, 17:28   #29

I gave the file to cataldo.. I wanted a to get a cabel online bot cracked..

PM me if you would like the hack.
Old 10/01/2008, 00:21   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caked View Post
I gave the file to cataldo.. I wanted a to get a cabel online bot cracked..

PM me if you would like the hack.
I am Caked for those of you who don't know lol. This noob is probably Cataldo trying to give out my hack again with the malware he infected it with. This is in fact a private hack so I am not releasing it sorry to say. The game is called "Cabal" by the way.