already and uninstalled 2 times and INTAL and the problem continues? please help me
Everything was going fine but suddenly the game started to DC and mast so that I can not get in, drive 3 seconds is a lot for me to disconnect
already and uninstalled 2 times and INTAL and the problem continues? please help me
Everything was going fine but suddenly the game started to DC and mast so that I can not get in, drive 3 seconds is a lot for me to disconnect
That would have to do to avoid this error? I am I throw the computer away. xD
Quote:
Error 183
If you are constantly receiving error code 183 messages, it may be due to insufficient memory or free space during the file generation. Try to increase Window's virtual memory and make sure there is adequate hard disk space before running 9dragons.
You could also look at the EOD.log in your game directory
Is it just me or others cant use this 9Disciple too? o.O The first version worked fine but now I cant make it work. :/ When I start that shortcut (without runing 9Disciple) I still can login to the game. Am I doing something wrong? o.O
Yeah. :/ Maybe something wrong with my ndreg? But I have patched it. :/
P.S. My hosts looks like this (Win7):
Code:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost-9d
[Achtung]Modified Files 06/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies Hi,
Wollte euch nur warnen,
wenn ihr Modified Files benutzt egal welche könnten nachm reboot viele Player ihre Items verlieren ist halt so verbuggt.
Ich würde euch empfehlen die Files von Rain zu nehmen und selber zu modden
modified patch files? 03/20/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies Heyy I'm new here...
I've read some guides and things and some people talks about modified patch
for 9DVN... where can I get it? what is it? x'D
Starting Pserver client with modified csv files 03/24/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies I've tried searching this, but I either dont know how to search, or this doesn't exist. Im guessing the first one, but I've tried for an hour and can't find anything. Anyways on to the real question.
I play a dekaron pserver that uses teh CSV files. I know about editting them and all, but when the pserver client starts, it goes through its normal loading phase, but then stops at XX.X% I'm guessing that its checking through the csv files to make sure the are uneditted. Could someone...
Modified XFire Files for Glitching 11/18/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies So this is pritty much just for all of you who dont understand how to mod Xfire to beable to glitch.
1]Download and Open.
2]Go to your Xfire Folder (Should be C:\Program Files\Xfire)
3]Copy all the content in the Xfire.rar File you just donwloaded.
4]Drag them all into you xfire folder (C:\Program Files\Xfire)
5]Let it over write the files so that the moded xfire can take its place.
6]Your done, The keys are Numpad-Del to take screen shot but you can change it.
Xfire Must be...
Modified .csv files for a better overview (.xls) 04/23/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies I have unpacked the 2Moons BMR and the Dekaron EU OB data.pak to the .csv files
They are good to get information, that you can edit the data.pak with winhex a bit better. But you already know that ;)
I've modified the .csv files and saved them as .xls files. Those files are now better for getting information. They have a better overview.
At the moment I've only modified the monster.csv, info.csv and maplist.csv
If you need another .csv, I can modify them too and add them here ;)