So sad theres none hacks for Thai for free yet, Thai guys say players use theyr hacks to earn money. how can they even make money on Thai server lmao. i seen tons guys with many many decos. and +10s etc. and premiums in stands. so i think there is nice hacks out there.. just not 4 share btw they are veryry Racist. so dont say ur from US/VN, im from norway so thais also loves me help me with 10mil and dmg WBs. def set etc : p
So sad theres none hacks for Thai for free yet, Thai guys say players use theyr hacks to earn money. how can they even make money on Thai server lmao. i seen tons guys with many many decos. and +10s etc. and premiums in stands. so i think there is nice hacks out there.. just not 4 share btw they are veryry Racist. so dont say ur from US/VN, im from norway so thais also loves me help me with 10mil and dmg WBs. def set etc : p
Norway = support Thailand alot ><
Marvelous! Thusly I have deduced from the most marvelous post above me from our norvegian black metal friend , that if you start playing you should say "Ey I'm from norway ey " and everything will be just fine and dandy
You know what I was thinking of actually contributing to this end of the world , but seeing as people like you who always make a butchery of the english language are present , and always tend to kill the fun in anyway possible , i'm gonna leave , so i'll let you with the prize of doctor KillJoy and a thankfull FU you obnoxious foul mouthed post grindig attention grabbing sodomising no good **** poor excuse for a forum member , goodbye .
You know what I was thinking of actually contributing to this end of the world , but seeing as people like you who always make a butchery of the english language are present , and always tend to kill the fun in anyway possible , i'm gonna leave , so i'll let you with the prize of doctor KillJoy and a thankfull FU you obnoxious foul mouthed post grindig attention grabbing sodomising no good **** poor excuse for a forum member , goodbye .
Had a good laugh on that1!
Although I have to say, that the person in matter is adapting to the manners here.
Wow, just made a new post about it. So you want we all to join in D9? I agree on this one. Nirvana you say? I may join but I have to create a char there first. And honestly I know nothing of Thai, so you have to help . Afaik there's a starting map from where you get like exp cards (different from G1's) and it's pretty easy to Englify the game, just the quests on starting map and other maps that don't exist in G1/Acclaim 9D will be blank, i.e. nothing written.
9Dragons Thailand Client 02/10/2011 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies Hello all. Can someone help me?
I cannot find a good source where I can download the 9D client for Thailand if I download from the homepage it says 2 days but my computer is not on for 2 days! :mad: So I ask here if someone who has 9D TH please say me a good source from where I can download it from. If there is no one please could someone upload the Client and put the link in here?
Problem solved!
9dragons thailand nuker 09/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies helo,i know this isnt the black market thread but noone that plays thailand looks in black market,i am selling a ec3 shaolin nuker on 9dragons thailand.its got 300 def set,20 mid lvl gt,7 be,it has all bufs maxed and VE shield lvl 10(wich is hard to level) 2 slot hat boots gloves with 10% speed each,good build,all i need is 15$ paypal.pm me or add me in yahoo [email protected] if u are interested
9Dragons thailand hack 08/31/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies lol guys u made hack for 9Dragons VN ... and accLAME ... cant u make a hack for 9Dragons thailand ? like 9Disciple...