Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good server join

Discussion on Good server join within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good server join

close
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 19:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
Sup soldier of Zero i miss you on discord
Btw sorry i edit you not like it go other sv ?

I even tell you since you have no clue, each item as 4 different number but 1 step up or down.
I can spawn ya boxes 1% to 4% or
Put 30% and telling you open now? Because you nub it workss. Like III old player back after wipe open 3 Rudolph gut blue you garbage bro! Be dev one day you learn
What did you even try to write? Maybe your dev brain can use google translate to communicate with us 'trash'.
Who's my commander Zero tho? Would like to meet.
Old 12/27/2021, 20:41   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
That's getting ridiculous at this point. Fine, you posted the new server. Cool. Now, just stop the drama.

To be honest, I'd change the topic name to keep the server name in it and keep everything in this thread, as it used to be years ago. Some cleanup of the forum would be nice, too, but I doubt any of the mods have enough time to deal with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 21:00   #4

I try to play but when i press start iget could not open NDtextDB_US.xsd file

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
hello guys i just start to play, vietnam server :P trust me its not **** one
exp x50
skill exp x5000
gift are nice, you put weapon in first slot, logout 15min you get +15
item mall very cheap
OP epi for 30 days / deco / bags
resources based on piece of steel gt fs be
texture is amazing
no need put english file just click NDCONFIG and change vietnam to english
Can run 1 pc 2 clients
Reborn System lvl 240 reborn add +20
9dtiemlong . com
enjoy
website down not workiong
Old 12/28/2021, 07:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neividux View Post
I try to play but when i press start iget could not open NDtextDB_US.xsd file

website down not workiong
Maintenance for short time
You cant put other file
Just click NDCONFIG change the line
Language=Vietnamese to
Language=english
Old 12/29/2021, 15:56   #6

Could not open NDTextDB_US.xsd files. Any help?
Old 12/30/2021, 05:54   #7

indeed, the NDTextDB_US.xsd is missing from the files, so no english so far.
Old 12/30/2021, 09:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareany View Post
indeed, the NDTextDB_US.xsd is missing from the files, so no english so far.
i've copied that file from 9dclassic clients folder. all good it seems
half items without names... same with npcs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2021, 17:17   #9

better add it from eclipse, it will fix the name on items / collections / higher map mobs, however server is kind of broken due to resources and drops, nothing to do beside reach a high lvl for now, hopefully the devs would improve how it works, tried it for 2 days and nothing special about it
Tips for whoever wants to play for a while:
1. HZ bosses drop 8 mill gold + blue boxes
2. In bamboo i think you find golden pigs for blue boxes
3. Heavily based on blue boxes, to get perm banner, triagram, however item mall is quite cheap if you decide to support the server, pm admin for paypal transfer, with like 10-15 usd you can get op deco/ prem / xp cards / stacks of blue boxes, however i dont think is needed, unless you really decide is worth it
4. Grind in temple, you would get 1 lvl per mob (maybe from ec+), xp cards you either get from blue box only or by the bamboo quest (near storage)
5. Dungeons are broken, do not try KJ, not worthy, only try icy dungeon for epi + ps basic set
6. Yashu doesnt spawn, no way to do black monks either
7. If you want better epiteth you can try for seal icy, but icy dungeon would be better, ppl would stick with starter epi since it gives a nice dmg boost anyway
8. At hg3-4 you can try grind in kunlun on 240 foxes in the forest, you will get better xp
9. THERE is no way right now to handle the bp/bamboo/hefei bosses, is too damn hard and takes too long, i think is the only way to get the resource information
10. No way to easily farm high gt/fs, temple drops middle ones but on low rate (not even every mob)
11. Resources are impossible right now with the current drops, there is no way you can accomplish it
12. You need to do the q to join the clan, however after taking role, you are 2nd role auto
13. Temple weapons are a good way to get clan contribution (40k)
14. 65k dmg cap, if you have 2-3 blue banner from the blue boxes you can easily hit cap on anything, except the bp/hefei/bamboo minies, probably they are ck also
15. Small population, like 5-6 players
16. I couldnt find a way to craft 1k crit ornies, dungeons seem to drop only 700/1k ones
17. No stats cap, i went over 415 on str, idk the exact caps either...
18. Resources are a total mess, not worth to kill anything in Loulan either
19. Did not test SRS, did not get the passes either
20. Did not kill high KL bosses, too hard, i am hg9 atm, i think bosses are 240 but either way any KL drop is used for nothing, so not worth to even kill something there
21. I am not sure with current content if is even worth to play more than 2 days, just to try it out for fun or to spend some time if nothing better to do, if GM does apply some fixes maybe it will be better but after 2 days there is literally nothing to do, either slow grind or just farm pigs for boxes, because there is no way you can complete any resource at this stage
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2021, 20:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalaja View Post
better add it from eclipse, it will fix the name on items / collections / higher map mobs, however server is kind of broken due to resources and drops, nothing to do beside reach a high lvl for now, hopefully the devs would improve how it works, tried it for 2 days and nothing special about it
Tips for whoever wants to play for a while:
1. HZ bosses drop 8 mill gold + blue boxes
2. In bamboo i think you find golden pigs for blue boxes
3. Heavily based on blue boxes, to get perm banner, triagram, however item mall is quite cheap if you decide to support the server, pm admin for paypal transfer, with like 10-15 usd you can get op deco/ prem / xp cards / stacks of blue boxes, however i dont think is needed, unless you really decide is worth it
4. Grind in temple, you would get 1 lvl per mob (maybe from ec+), xp cards you either get from blue box only or by the bamboo quest (near storage)
5. Dungeons are broken, do not try KJ, not worthy, only try icy dungeon for epi + ps basic set
6. Yashu doesnt spawn, no way to do black monks either
7. If you want better epiteth you can try for seal icy, but icy dungeon would be better, ppl would stick with starter epi since it gives a nice dmg boost anyway
8. At hg3-4 you can try grind in kunlun on 240 foxes in the forest, you will get better xp
9. THERE is no way right now to handle the bp/bamboo/hefei bosses, is too damn hard and takes too long, i think is the only way to get the resource information
10. No way to easily farm high gt/fs, temple drops middle ones but on low rate (not even every mob)
11. Resources are impossible right now with the current drops, there is no way you can accomplish it
12. You need to do the q to join the clan, however after taking role, you are 2nd role auto
13. Temple weapons are a good way to get clan contribution (40k)
14. 65k dmg cap, if you have 2-3 blue banner from the blue boxes you can easily hit cap on anything, except the bp/hefei/bamboo minies, probably they are ck also
15. Small population, like 5-6 players
16. I couldnt find a way to craft 1k crit ornies, dungeons seem to drop only 700/1k ones
17. No stats cap, i went over 415 on str, idk the exact caps either...
18. Resources are a total mess, not worth to kill anything in Loulan either
19. Did not test SRS, did not get the passes either
20. Did not kill high KL bosses, too hard, i am hg9 atm, i think bosses are 240 but either way any KL drop is used for nothing, so not worth to even kill something there
21. I am not sure with current content if is even worth to play more than 2 days, just to try it out for fun or to spend some time if nothing better to do, if GM does apply some fixes maybe it will be better but after 2 days there is literally nothing to do, either slow grind or just farm pigs for boxes, because there is no way you can complete any resource at this stage
same, played for three days and saw that theres nothing to do, resourses are complete mess, ran around for a while and left the game probably permamently.
Still waiting for NewDawn to comeback. that host change is taking pretty long.
Old 12/30/2021, 21:14   #11

Can I ask why on ***'s earth you have an access log file so publicly accessible?

Old 01/01/2022, 10:12   #12

Game never start even if use dep ***** :/
Old 01/01/2022, 21:31   #13

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
Can I ask why on ***'s earth you have an access log file so publicly accessible?

classic case of not securing the directory listing.Apache reads httpd.conf.Pity these guys, have not figured this out. Lol, they even left their patch folder open for viewing

Old 01/02/2022, 14:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
classic case of not securing the directory listing.Apache reads httpd.conf.Pity these guys, have not figured this out. Lol, they even left their patch folder open for viewing

It's a carbon copy website that we've seen in a few different server instances so this does not surprise me. If they couldn't be bothered to edit the conf file to at least apply some level of permissions then *** knows what else is open.
Old 01/02/2022, 17:56   #15

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
It's a carbon copy website that we've seen in a few different server instances so this does not surprise me. If they couldn't be bothered to edit the conf file to at least apply some level of permissions then *** knows what else is open.
Well to be honest its quite obvious, they have not put effort into any of this. The default rdp port is wide open.CYBERARMS will auto block ip on 1st password attempt.

here is the report from nmap from eclipse server