Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine)

Discussion on 9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/01/2021, 14:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Bla bla bla
Everything u said is irrelevant, the fact is if someone skilled worked on this ***** it wouldn't be as difficult as you are making it out, I know its hard for someone with your skill level to believe somethings are possible because u have no clue.

I remember one night we was on Teamspeak and my m8 was talking about a racing game with sonic featuring classic levels, I said "You should add a shinobi course" 2 weeks later it was in the game, I was pretty amazed, he told me it took longer to get saga's go ahead than it did to design the couses, I know the last bit was meant as a joke but still, some people are just gifted and have visions, look at the indi scene, thanks to steam ya can make your own game, minecraft started with a bedroom coder so anything is posible if you belive in yourself.
Old 02/01/2021, 15:45   #32

Yet, @, compared to your amigo you seem quite stupid and out for blood. Ask him to change this game and I will believe your nonsense.

I don't mean to offense you, but you lack relevance and impact to this. Comparing free time non profit development to dedicated and paid one it's just NOT THE SAME.

Would you dedicate your time for some free shiz project just to have people like me call it **** and just insult your work?

I am as stupid as you posting, but you deserve to be insulted for the **** you keep saying like you could do better. Bragging about your friend does not make you any better, I could brag about Amazon too just cuz I know some dude working there...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2021, 15:56   #33

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Yet, @, compared to your amigo you seem quite stupid and out for blood. Ask him to change this game and I will believe your nonsense.

I don't mean to offense you, but you lack relevance and impact to this. Comparing free time non profit development to dedicated and paid one it's just NOT THE SAME.

Would you dedicate your time for some free shiz project just to have people like me call it **** and just insult your work?

I am as stupid as you posting, but you deserve to be insulted for the **** you keep saying like you could do better. Bragging about your friend does not make you any better, I could brag about Amazon too just cuz I know some dude working there...
not worth the post. But we will just sit here and laugh at unjustified comments from someone who just had his wifi disconnected. On principle, only the developers who try to keep this mmorpg alive for the many.The minority will always put down what all pservers are trying to do to keep the servers alive. so ignorance is always bliss, on the persons blabbing about **** they dont understand.**** meaning in their own heads. Not as the person(s) keeping the service open
Old 02/01/2021, 16:07   #34

i do rabbit on.sometimes sentences do not collaberate. But to be honest, we have been here for years now. Still the same moaning ****** still play 9d. Just because they cant get their own way, they will put their frustration over social media. Next week i am offering free dummys for the muppets who lion roar bull **** across the maps.
Old 02/01/2021, 16:25   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
No, I just don't like arrogant MFers that are not half as good as they like to claim.
They should either STFU with the arrogance or shut me the FK up by demonstrating these amazing skills they keep flexing, because I'm yet to see them.
Kay then, release your server and let me play it, we will see then who got who and what goes where. I can always admit I am stupid when I am wrong, but this time...m8...you can't state facts about something you cannot achieve yourself.
If I can 1 +1 in 0.1 it does not mean you can 0.1 in 1+1 since 1+1 is always 1 no mater the time span or some shiz like this.

Arrogance or not..still more than you got.
Old 02/01/2021, 16:52   #36

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Everything u said is irrelevant, the fact is if someone skilled worked on this shite it wouldn't be as difficult as you are making it out, I know its hard for someone with your skill level to believe somethings are possible because u have no clue.
Yeah, I definitely have no clue how the fuck you learned to read and write. That should be impossible for the amoeba.

I pointed out a bunch of potential issues - and yet you consider it "bla bla". Get your blabla fatass out of our sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
I am as stupid as you posting, but you deserve to be insulted for the shit you keep saying like you could do better. Bragging about your friend does not make you any better, I could brag about Amazon too just cuz I know some dude working there...
Either his imaginary friend or schizophrenia's alter ego got better of him. Don't worry, I guess his infractions died out so he can say bullshit again and again.

Quote:
As for 'bragging' I was stating a fact, it's hilarious to me considering how people here like to brag without achieving anything impressive.
Yeah yeah, just leave the fuck out or prove to us you're the superior. Haha, no. Of course not. You can't. You never played this game, you never tried to host anything, and you even fail on launching the server with the tutorial or the OS image.
Old 02/01/2021, 16:55   #37

Quote:
Either his imaginary friend or schizophrenia's alter ego got better of him. Don't worry, I guess his infractions died out so he can say bullshit again and again.
Yeah go and report me again, and the fact you think I couldn't possibly have a friend that works in the industry just goes to show how small-minded you are.

Get good.

Quote:
Yeah yeah, just leave the **** out or prove to us you're the superior. .
Unlike yourself I dont have a superiority complex, nore visions of grandure, thats why u will never see me post about how amazing I am, unlike yourself.
Old 02/01/2021, 17:35   #38

Quote:
Yeah go and report me again, and the fact you think I couldn't possibly have a friend that works in the industry just goes to show how small-minded you are.

Get good.

Unlike yourself I dont have a superiority complex, nore visions of grandure, thats why u will never see me post about how amazing I am, unlike yourself.
I did it straight away since all you do is insulting people and going offtop for 99% of the time, and running away from any kind of arguments that's not a banhammer from epvp moderation.

And of course, you do have one - the complex, I mean. You have to tell yourself you're better than other people just by posting **** like this, by offending others and staying ignorant. Why are you still here, if not for such things? You don't play this game, you don't share anything related to that. It's not the place for you, no matter how you look at it, kiddo.
Old 02/01/2021, 17:59   #39

K, imma say bye to this thread that should've been closed by now cuz this discussion is just getting pretty ridiculous
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 18:22   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumon View Post
K, imma say bye to this thread that should've been closed by now cuz this discussion is just getting pretty ridiculous
I mean just read the title of the thread, the whole thread is a joke..
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/01/2021, 20:28   #41

Quote:
I'm not sure if u attacking me or not but I don't play anymore.

And I don't include you when I talk about the devs here being arrogant, not to my knowledge have u claimed to be the best and tell others what they are capible of.

I don't have to create a server to call someone out on a forum, u ****** lel
Well thats nice to see. In the past you slayed me. But again,like others not knowing the whole truth, people were quick to judge the hoster and not who worked along side me. I do take responsibility from the past people,who worked with me. But people always blame the hoster do they not.
Old 02/01/2021, 20:28   #42

Quote:
They said it was impossibru
I'm glad some Chinese developer didn't leave their house for a few years, working 22 hours per day. It's over a year since its early access on Steam, how long did it take before that?

And you still fail to notice you're proving my point all the time. But, let's go again with that, the way even a 5-year-old child would understand.
  1. No matter how many people, it's a studio. It means it works, and after they deliver, they get paid.
  2. It's original content, so no bad guy lawyers will call them and ask to delete the game.
  3. One-person studio doesn't mean the single person took care of the engine, graphics, music, etc.
  4. Again, did anyone mention how long it took?

Just a reminder that even the KOTOR fan-made remaster was taken down by LucasArts, even though it was no profit and required the original game. Imagine JGW taking down the clients for the privates. It would be trivial. Just go ahead, invest and let your boyfriend gamedev make the new 9Dragons. Pay him $10k monthly, and expect him to deliver maybe a map or two at best after all that time. Otherwise, go and learn it yourself.

Next time you want to show something to us, begin with a basic C++ course and Tic-Tac-Toe. I guess that's still more than enough to take you out of this forum for the eternity. Won't answer you otherwise. Just prove you're worth something more than a gallon of gasoline.

edit: in the meantime, I asked a few guys I have on Steam that got this game. That's no more than just a proof of concept at best. The gameplay may be nice, but the content is nonexistent - the gameplay at this point is not even worth these $10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 22:31   #43

Quote:
I'm glad some Chinese developer didn't leave their house for a few years, working 22 hours per day. It's over a year since its early access on Steam, how long did it take before that?

And you still fail to notice you're proving my point all the time. But, let's go again with that, the way even a 5-year-old child would understand.
  1. No matter how many people, it's a studio. It means it works, and after they deliver, they get paid.
  2. It's original content, so no bad guy lawyers will call them and ask to delete the game.
  3. One-person studio doesn't mean the single person took care of the engine, graphics, music, etc.
  4. Again, did anyone mention how long it took?

Just a reminder that even the KOTOR fan-made remaster was taken down by LucasArts, even though it was no profit and required the original game. Imagine JGW taking down the clients for the privates. It would be trivial. Just go ahead, invest and let your boyfriend gamedev make the new 9Dragons. Pay him $10k monthly, and expect him to deliver maybe a map or two at best after all that time. Otherwise, go and learn it yourself.

Next time you want to show something to us, begin with a basic C++ course and Tic-Tac-Toe. I guess that's still more than enough to take you out of this forum for the eternity. Won't answer you otherwise. Just prove you're worth something more than a gallon of gasoline.

edit: in the meantime, I asked a few guys I have on Steam that got this game. That's no more than just a proof of concept at best. The gameplay may be nice, but the content is nonexistent - the gameplay at this point is not even worth these $10.
One thing i am learning, not to defame others from a viewpoint. As someone said earlier, we dont want 9d to be turned into a warzone based on opinions. The only way i will respond from now on, is from a personal attack. Your qualities are second to none adek. Dont rise to these so called 9d followers. Because at the end of the day. They are not. We all know loyal players who play 9d, do not start stirring for drama on forum threads.

The best for us all is to let tittle tattle bullshit be said . Let them rant over something they have no f&&&ing idea about.Lets lay these muppets to rest and gather our thoughts to push what we promised

ps excuse the grammer.i was annoyed at people winding us up. Either support us or f**k off. Stop creating issues here. the top developers are here to create an instance. Some of this small minded sh!t comments, will only blunder and haze the thoughts what we want to deliver to this community. So put a stop to it now guys grow up and let us work. You are only putting the whole spirit of this game into unrest , with ridiculous statements. If you dont wish to play, then do one. Its that simple.You will never break the spirit of the dedicated developers in this community.

Let it be said trouble makers, should be correctly identified and we should all be aware of these people. Not only the Devs but the community. Take what you see at face value, not the chinese whisper bullshit from others.

Also i highlight thats not defamation to no individual. So my statement stands.

regards
quassa
Old 02/02/2021, 12:25   #44

Quote:
Dont be jelly breh, get better and maybe one day you will know a successful games dev........... oneday

That's why I don't like these fools, nothing is ever possible unless they can do it, no dev worth their salt would spend more than 5 min in this forum the way some people parade the place like they own it.

Lets not forget this is all over me saying that something is possible.

And plz I know u of all people know what they are like.
No, you're denying the reality. I pointed out why it is not possible (or rather, feasible) to make a copy of 9Dragons within the given time limit and team size.

And you can't talk about being jelly. You never made anything useful, and yet you're here to make a drama.
Old 02/02/2021, 12:35   #45

Quote:
And you can't talk about being jelly. You never made anything useful, and yet you're here to make a drama.
Bro I don't wanna flex on you but I am a success in my field, yet you don't know anyone successful in your own.

Quote:
No, you're denying the reality. I pointed out why it is not possible (or rather, feasible) to make a copy of 9Dragons within the given time limit and team size.
Not possible or not feasible, what one is it?
Of course it's not ******* feasible, who in their right mind would think for a minute it was, I said it was possible, big difference.