Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine)

Discussion on 9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/28/2021, 13:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

Did I forget something?
1. Yes, you never made a play to win server as you promised to everyone, also you went and took in martin into your dev team because old martin is a better dev than you will ever be, this led to the fact that i wont trust your team ever especially wont play on your crappy server which is basic af.

2. I am selling server files but i will not sell to greedy people like you and martin of course, i'd rather delete them instead.

3. Who the **** is the snake who bit everyone's hands and wallets?
I bet not me,i have never betrayed anyone. As I recall, martin gave all his buddies free **** ingame then started increasing IM prices for the rest of community.

4. I dont know why you're hating but you should chill out kid

P.S: DM ME FOR JOINING MY DEV TEAM, THANKS AND PEACE OUT !
Old 01/28/2021, 13:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsShisuiMotherfvckers View Post
1. Yes, you never made a play to win server as you promised to everyone, also you went and took in martin into your dev team because old martin is a better dev than you will ever be, this led to the fact that i wont trust your team ever especially wont play on your crappy server which is basic af.

Martin is not in our team, and you're just trying to stir **** so new dawn and eclipse fight over ****, it ain't working, you'll see how you can pay and sustain a server without any item mall, I'm sure you'll dev a server with the ND1 source you have and you'll pay the team from your own pocket while making a totally free server.

P.S. The only thing basic over here is you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2021, 13:44   #18

If you show actual demonstration of your ue4 project with at least a working map and basic features that are emulated from 9d, I'll pay for the server for an entire year to show my support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2021, 13:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
If you show actual demonstration of your ue4 project with at least a working map and basic features that are emulated from 9d, I'll pay for the server for an entire year to show my support.
I talked with someone with actual experience, 9D PK's admin, he actually had a very rough model of UE 9D, but gave up due to lack of time, he was an actual developer with actual experience.
Old 01/28/2021, 15:03   #20

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:

2. I am selling server files but i will not sell to greedy people like you and martin of course, i'd rather delete them instead.

3. Who the fuck is the snake who bit everyone's hands and wallets?
I bet not me,i have never betrayed anyone. As I recall, martin gave all his buddies free shit ingame then started increasing IM prices for the rest of community.

P.S: DM ME FOR JOINING MY DEV TEAM, THANKS AND PEACE OUT !
1. What the fuck is "play to win"? Is it the opposite of "pay to win"? I guess Zeron and all of the PA phases were completely p2w, especially those with no Item Malls. And the New Dawn beta? Don't make me laugh even more. Cheap ass tradable items are definitely p2w. And we even refunded. And we didn't even start the actual server. Yeah, p2w. And we took Martin to the team... Yeah. Sounds about right. He joined our team of "not giving a fuck about scammers", which you definitely are.

2. Greed? Did your school teach you so difficult words? You should delete the files with Zeron tools altogether. You said you're leaving "for good". The only thing this community has to say is: GTFO. And when you leave, return all of the cash you stole from selling the publicly available ZeroN tools.

PS. Did you learn to actually edit quest files? Seems I was faster than you with anything you tried to touch, script kiddo.

3. As I recall, you were the one who scammed every server owner, even during the development phases. You are not only scum and trash but also a liar. Not sure which one is the worst out of those three. Better come out with your actual nickname and we'll see how many people say good things about you. Not even your own family, if I have to say it loud.

4. "Chill out kid". Yeah, you definitely should.

Quote:
That boi couldn't even parse a text-file based script, and you expect him to launch UE? He'd fail at setting up the compilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I talked with someone with actual experience, 9D PK's admin, he actually had a very rough model of UE 9D, but gave up due to lack of time, he was an actual developer with actual experience.
That's why I said it's a boy's wet dream. That's the most he can afford at this point and I truly doubt it will change in next 50 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2021, 21:06   #21

All I can say about this whole thread is LOL!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2021, 00:09   #22

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Dont start comparing peoples abilities. Adek, is someone i respect. His years of experience and offering help to the community is second to non. You on the other hand, need to a grip with reality. We know damn well who you are. You are quick to judge others, lets turn the coin over. Your outbursts and posts, have completely secured our knowledge, who the bell end is at the end of the keyboard.I do suggest as @ said previously, Stop your crap, or we will all shout out who you are. I am Sure you wish to secure your personal integrity.Let it go and Get back to your education,which was set last year.

Quote:
To be honest, the files were nice, but they will serve no purpose to noone. That 50gb piece of garbage, i would rather hand over to a group of Nuns.

Quote:
]
Who the fuck is the snake who bit everyone's hands and wallets?
I bet not me,i have never betrayed anyone. As I recall, martin gave all his buddies free shit ingame then started increasing IM prices for the rest of community.
[/B]
Come on ,you are taking the p!$s now. You and some of your family members tried to screw over 2 servers, with your minimised skill sets and complete ignorance and exploitation skills. You will not win. So crawl back under that stone in france, where you came from.

Quote:
][I]
WTF. Nice try Stop trying to push a guilt trip back to ND and Eclipse. You stepped over the mark. Believe me, we will make sure you learn a lesson, about hosting a pserver. It will be an expensive lesson, if you continue
Old 01/29/2021, 00:32   #23

It won't get anywhere. Let the thread die.
Old 01/29/2021, 00:36   #24

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
It won't get anywhere. Let the thread die.
jamie, i am adament, who this person is. It wont die, trust me. But thats my last post here. I will be monitoring other threads now after this shell shocked thread
Old 01/29/2021, 12:37   #25

Nobody in this community has either the time, the ability or the commitment to replicate the entire game in a new engine and having it work successfully.
Old 01/29/2021, 13:46   #26

Lightbulb

Quote:
Nobody in this community has either the time, the ability or the commitment to replicate the entire game in a new engine and having it work successfully.
The real question that should be addressed: WHY?

- Why would someone do this?
- Why waste your time and skill on this?
- Why not develop an entirely new game if you have the time, skill and money?

You know..for someone with a "vision", developing software is not easy, developing a game is extremely hard. Developing an old game with lots of legacy and unexplained parts is even harder.

@OP, I suggest going to some freelancing sites and finding the "GGuru", if you can still find him, he is an old dude, ~56 years now that did game development almost all his dev life until he moved to the management part. He will give you all the info you need if you pay enough (he does not ask for much unless you need him to work for you). But tbh I was unable to reach him and we worked a bit with him and his contacts on an interesting project, I cannot give you his name though since you are a fking ****. But I gave you a good trail.
If you ever do release some shiz, I will be glad to play and say it's ****. Good luck!
This thread should be closed now as OP did make his entrance and he is recruiting not asking for advice nor looks for help with something in particular.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2021, 14:11   #27

Recruiting in open channels should come with criticism and advice. It's a terrible ******* idea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 02:58   #28

Not saying this guy isn't full of **** but a team of 4 experienced devs could port 9d in a year if they worked hard on it daily.
How do I know this? I have a friend who is a lead dev for Sumo Digital and they used to work in small teams and create big games in similar timeframes, hell they were only 4 members when the studio was founded, but they were all pedigree coming from Infogrames Studios, they are also probably the best in the UK at porting games PC or any of the consoles that's why they have blown up and now have multiple studios in the UK.

They are currently adding the finishing touches to a game called Hood that will be amazing, if u a pvper look out for it soon (march), obviously, a big team(s) worked on this and they have been working on it for a few years, as with any triple-A worth its title.

Old 02/01/2021, 09:18   #29

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Not saying this guy isn't full of shit but a team of 4 experienced devs could port 9d in a year if they worked hard on it daily.
How do I know this? I have a friend who is a lead dev for Sumo Digital and they used to work in small teams and create big games in similar timeframes, hell they were only 4 members when the studio was founded, but they were all pedigree coming from Infogrames Studios, they are also probably the best in the UK at porting games PC or any of the consoles that's why they have blown up and now have multiple studios in the UK.

They are currently adding the finishing touches to a game called Hood that will be amazing, if u a pvper look out for it soon (march), obviously, a big team(s) worked on this and they have been working on it for a few years, as with any triple-A worth its title.

1. It's professional work, they're doing it for money - full-time work.
2. They do it completely legally, with no DMCAs or other copyright stuff. If you think a bunch of people will spend about a year just to have it shut down... No, won't happen. Unless they get some 3rd party financing (but still - see point 1).
3. Creating something from scratch is something completely different than recreating the feeling from the old game with old engines. Also either they'd have to create models for every mob from scratch, or import that joke of a model to the unity. Imagine our Mo Tailan with a little more polygons than the original Tomb Raider in the UE4/5 or Unity engine.
4. Related to point 3 - not only the engine changes, but you have to migrate all of the old tools to make it work with newer engines. Or just start everything from the scratch and remake about 20 years of content development during a single year. Alongside game development.

"They were 4 members when the studio started" is not the same as "always the 4 members developed the whole game and delivered it from the scratch".
Old 02/01/2021, 11:56   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
1. It's professional work, they're doing it for money - full-time work.
This answers most issues of 9D