Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine)

Discussion on 9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9dragons 2021 (Unreal Engine)

As the title might suggest to you guyz, i have been working on creating a 9dragons game from scratch in unreal engine since 9dragons 2 is a drag, as you well know, 1 man cant accomplish much very fast on his own so I am looking for a small team of young people that want to join the project and help finish it by next year hopefully .
Send me DM's or just post here, I will recruit 4 people according to experience in developing, VN's are most welcome to help too !
Old 01/27/2021, 09:30   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsShisuiMotherfvckers View Post
As the title might suggest to you guyz, i have been working on creating a 9dragons game from scratch in unreal engine since 9dragons 2 is a drag, as you well know, 1 man cant accomplish much very fast on his own so I am looking for a small team of young people that want to join the project and help finish it by next year hopefully .
Send me DM's or just post here, I will recruit 4 people according to experience in developing, VN's are most welcome to help too !
Okay, I wished I didn't see something that stupid as the first thing in the morning. @ and @ - that guy seems to hold something against us. Not gonna point my fingers at some people, but we do know at least one person that would completely hate us because he can't suck from us anymore - don't we?

But yeah, let's start with why this thread is so freaking stupid:
  • and
    Quote:
    im done with this game forever
    - three days later and voila, the random guy with nothing but bullshit posts and zero development experience wants to create the game client. Been there, done that, and I know a bunch of idiots so-called "pros" that tried it. You know how it ends.
  • again, the same thread -
    Quote:
    i will not sell the files to Eclipse / NewDawn
    - why? It's trivial. We can find out which files are the scam. And a few months ago we've received a package with a size ridiculously close to 50GB AND contained 9D2 files as well.
  • this guy's posts - just give it a read. And grab a popcorn. He literally shows that his knowledge is inferior to ANYONE in this community.
  • okay, come back to this thread - create the game client in 1 year - I doubt you would be able to even get to my programming level in 5 years, prove me wrong. And it's not very high, without that much you can kiss your dream goodnight.
  • inviting 4 - FOUR - people to make the project. That's laughable. If we gathered the whole community and started the development right now, we'd have a slim chance we can log to the game and play on one map.
  • 9D2 is a drag, "I have 2010 sources" - yet he's not using any of them. GG.

Did I forget something?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 10:59   #3

This smells like a new war. Well it might as well be welcomed with a warm new year vibes. Once you have something, let me play so I can run around naked calling critics and bsing the game being bad and not even close to the worst RedFox version so far. Good luck amigos.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2021, 11:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Far from it, it's just fun at this point. We know what we have to do and we're working in the background a lot.
What can I say, waiting for you guys to finish so I can have another look, farming SBE sure is boring at this point. Also Cyperpunk is mostly CyberJunk without some most needed fixes which aren't coming.
Maybe 9dragons 2021 will be better, we will see next year I guess. >.>
Old 01/27/2021, 12:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
This smells like a new war.
Well, guess who started it. Plot twist: not me, not Bogdy, not Martin. Though I mentioned it in my previous post. "I need help. VNs okay. Experience not allowed. No ND/Eclipse."

That's gonna be hilarious. See you in Dec 2021.
Old 01/27/2021, 12:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Well, guess who started it. Plot twist: not me, not Bogdy, not Martin. Though I mentioned it in my previous post. "I need help. VNs okay. Experience not allowed. No ND/Eclipse."

That's gonna be hilarious. See you in Dec 2021.
Maybe 2024, I think anything with any potential to compete with RF takes at least 2-3 years of "continuous" development.

Also, not sure what does recruitment mean, does it involve payment ? Just asking.
Old 01/27/2021, 12:42   #7

Don't be mean guys, let's look forward, this looks promising (what hahalol..amzing..omg, click here to get free coins, you won't believe what you can achieve with this simple trick, you will last longer in bed using this simple method, milfs in your area want to see your peepee..).

But I do have one curiosity, why 4? Make it nine so you get the Full NINE DRAGONS experience, with 4 you can't even get to the current clan pool.

On a serious note, getting close to RF would mean to their income only as they do no development, no bug fixing, no improvements whatsoever. All they invest into are events with new IM items which COULD GIVE you the opportunity to get a PART of an item which is already obsolete since everyone has it and it won't boost you to high-end.

But enough with this, should of posted this thing Monday, would of started the week in a funny-cringe note.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 13:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Don't be mean guys, let's look forward, this looks promising (what hahalol..amzing..omg, click here to get free coins, you won't believe what you can achieve with this simple trick, you will last longer in bed using this simple method, milfs in your area want to see your peepee..).

But I do have one curiosity, why 4? Make it nine so you get the Full NINE DRAGONS experience, with 4 you can't even get to the current clan pool.

On a serious note, getting close to RF would mean to their income only as they do no development, no bug fixing, no improvements whatsoever. All they invest into are events with new IM items which COULD GIVE you the opportunity to get a PART of an item which is already obsolete since everyone has it and it won't boost you to high-end.

But enough with this, should of posted this thing Monday, would of started the week in a funny-cringe note.
They do just enough development to keep people around, nothing major, unless 1.5 releases next month to shut us up.
Old 01/27/2021, 13:35   #9

They only release broken things and never fix them either way, whoever says something else probably does not actively get **** on in Hainan by dudes casting nukes faster than TikTok ***** going viral. But somehow it's alive and somehow I find it fun butchering farmer bots while there is an ongoing event and maps get crowded (5 active players with 200 afk).
Old 01/27/2021, 14:28   #10

I mentioned this about echoing the game in Unity. You realise just how much you have to emulate '1:1' in order for it to feel and work properly? It's beyond a single person.
Old 01/27/2021, 14:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
I mentioned this about echoing the game in Unity. You realise just how much you have to emulate '1:1' in order for it to feel and work properly? It's beyond a single person.
It's probably well beyond 10 average people.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 19:37   #12

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Okay, I wished I didn't see something that stupid as the first thing in the morning. @ and @ - that guy seems to hold something against us. Not gonna point my fingers at some people, but we do know at least one person that would completely hate us because he can't suck from us anymore - don't we?
The funny thing is, all 3 of us came to the same conclusion, who this snake is.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 20:28   #13

Ahhh, and here i started to worry about the community almost passing a month without drama, flexing .... Etc.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/28/2021, 08:59   #14

I think it's hard to find someone joins your team. I tried to find someone on this website to join me to dev 9dragons with Re but not. they want to copy my project than develop it with me
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2021, 09:05   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuminhnamtn View Post
I think it's hard to find someone joins your team. I tried to find someone on this website to join me to dev 9dragons with Re but not. they want to copy my project than develop it with me
Don't worry too much, he's one of these people that can't even copy-paste properly.
Thanks
1 User