Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TROLL on ECLIPSE

Discussion on TROLL on ECLIPSE within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TROLL on ECLIPSE

9d classic Style . isn't martin smart copy and past beside i had a long discussion with Linh Asura and she told me she had no time for your bullshit any way play alone with smith and tramnuk with R1 empty server like 9ds XD no 1 cares

((( Quassa ))) :yin_yang::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed _swords:Today at 8:02 PM @Demon i am also open to opinions. Possibly a R1 player with custom decor only for r1 players.
[8:02 PM]
like the eclipse tester decor
[8:03 PM]
only for those who donated
lol
only for who donated xDDD
lol
Old 05/23/2020, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post

9d classic Style . isn't martin smart copy and past beside i had a long discussion with Linh Asura and she told me she had no time for your bullshit any way play alone with smith and tramnuk with R1 empty server like 9ds XD no 1 cares

((( Quassa ))) :yin_yang::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed _swords:Today at 8:02 PM @Demon i am also open to opinions. Possibly a R1 player with custom decor only for r1 players.
lol
lol

As another person already pointed out. If your not interested, why go to the bother of posting. You must feel resentment and bitterness

Note to Moderator yet another pointless thread from a player, who is truely hurt from been banned from cheating and making multiple threads.

For god sake. Eclipse does not involve you. Why go to the effort all the time to voice opinions on multiple threads.

Moderator Just close this. This guy is obviously upset at been banned for his activities and creating multiple posts.

flashmansonic2. R.I.P on R1 and R2 before it releases. All your resentment. You have only yourself to blame for. Smart arse comments will not help you. But thank you for that screenshot. You forget i have another discord role to selected players. You obviously cannot see. BTW All this hatred on all posts on this thread, has been multi posted on a eclipse discord channel for alot of players to see. pity you dont see what their reactions are about you or the others.
@ Please shut this thread. Its getting so boring off the same person with resentment about Eclipse

Quote:

9d classic Style . isn't martin smart copy and past beside i had a long discussion with Linh Asura and she told me she had no time for your bullshitl
medamax(flashmansonic2) so called ex Eclipse GM . You are in for a big shock When linh gets back from her time with friends. we will all see you as the true liar you are.I hope all are ready from linh response.
Old 05/23/2020, 20:15   #3

hahahaha make my day martin ,, i just love to see you begging people to come back to your empty server ,, even R2 come which i have doubt about it 100% it will ,, people lost the trust from you keep lick TRmanuk @zz might wont the big prize oop: ,,
beside being banned or not who cares for the **** u say .. how many people you banned for telling the truth till this sec i will lead you to vanish from all 9d community believe me old dumb ... i can and i will .. just watch me doing this

oh ps : even if the community manager closed this thread i can make a new ,

i only share 9d news hahahah only and stop crying to mods to close threads ... pay them to do it
Old 05/23/2020, 20:58   #4

Quote:
hahahaha make my day martin ,, i just love to see you begging people to come back to your empty server ,, even R2 come which i have doubt about it 100% it will ,, people lost the trust from you keep lick TRmanuk @zz might wont the big prize oop: ,,
beside being banned or not who cares for the shit u say .. how many people you banned for telling the truth till this sec i will lead you to vanish from all 9d community believe me old dumb ... i can and i will .. just watch me doing this

i only share 9d news hahahah only and stop crying to mods to close threads ... pay them to do it
You bought asura owner into this discussion. Lets wait for her repsonse shall we?. Then lets see who is telling the truth. Your so called conversations with her. Lets just see how messed up your head is , with all your lies.

Quote:
beside being banned or not who cares for the shit u say .. how many people you banned for telling the truth till this sec i will lead you to vanish from all 9d community believe me old dumb ... i can and i will .. just watch me doing this

Everyone here now wants to see screenshots of your discussion with Asura Owner. Guess what. You never did. I guess either you was off you head on Acid, or you have a serious problem with identifying people. So there goes your credentials as trusted source. More like bbq source
Old 05/23/2020, 22:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

Everyone here now wants to see screenshots of your discussion with Asura Owner. Guess what. You never did. I guess either you was off you head on Acid, or you have a serious problem with identifying people. So there goes your credentials as trusted source. More like bbq source
Neither did you see screenshots of Asura to other people besides you, right ? Hahaha, her community will come to eclipse ? You're dreaming martin, the best that will happen is you're gonna get ******, 2013 all over again. Enjoy it! Stupid people will never learn.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/23/2020, 22:17   #6

Quote:
You bought asura owner into this discussion. Lets wait for her repsonse shall we?. Then lets see who is telling the truth. Your so called conversations with her. Lets just see how messed up your head is , with all your lies.

why you bother your self with my lies .. man it's matter of time , if i shared what linh said now i will kill all the fun later beside time will prove this i already brought popcorn for this series ( say sorry to me and your old staff beside all the people you fooled , people you banned in public & i might think i could stop killing u slowly )
Old 05/23/2020, 22:19   #7

Quote:
why you bother your self with my lies .. man it's matter of time , if i shared what linh said now i will kill all the fun later beside time will prove this i already brought popcorn for this series ( say sorry to me in public i might think i could stop killing u slowly )
Why keep and pay developers in the staff when you can get a viet girl to do all the development FOR FREE ?

Sounds almost too good to be true. AND like everything that sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true. Let the man dream.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 03:22   #8

Quote:

lol
lol
i did'nt said any thing.
Old 05/24/2020, 09:50   #9

Quote:
Thanks Linh. Now perhaps these pathetic people will leave us in peace to do what was promised.

So @
You have been proved to be a complete liar. Thanks to Linh's reply.

and for @
Your just a jumped up pr**k, i wont bother saying on here, what your really are. Your not worth it
hahaha wtf was that is this your prove hahahaha make my day old dumb
Old 05/24/2020, 10:02   #10

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Thanks Linh. Now perhaps these pathetic people will leave us in peace to do what was promised.

So @
You have been proved to be a complete liar. Thanks to Linh's reply.

and for @
Your just a jumped up pr**k, i wont bother saying on here, what your really are. Your not worth it
Okay, so good luck with R2, if that's any "proof". It's sad that "pro" server owner can say nothing but calling other owners "jumped up ******", but whatever, since I'm not the staff on any server anymore. It's just personal thing now.

I guess you're ready to launch today, as you promised few days ago?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 15:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethbtc View Post
i did'nt said any thing.
Out of curiousity - why do you work for this person or have anything to do with Martin? He goes out of his way to lie relentlessly, countless members have shown proof of corruption - he has no actual ability (no captcha on webpage, still using bogdy's web files, tried making some 'accout hwid thing' and copy and pasted something off stackoverflow to lie to his community, has made 'physical' threats against members including Adek, has no ability to fix any of the gaping security vulnerabilities Adek has demonstrated and has been a constant bully for years.

Why do you want to help someone succeed who has never put time into the community but yet you've put countless hours into reverse engineering and actually learning something yet this guy hasn't learned a thing?

I'm not calling you out or calling Martin out (he has been called out enough times) i'm just wondering why you are wasting your time?

Also what on earth is this r2 group on Facebook where someone has just changed the background of Bogdy's web pages.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2020, 16:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Why keep and pay developers in the staff when you can get a viet girl to do all the development FOR FREE ?

Sounds almost too good to be true. AND like everything that sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true. Let the man dream.

This is the person who claims he can do everything. Enough said.
Old 05/24/2020, 17:41   #13

Quote:

This is the person who claims he can do everything. Enough said.

go cry els where old dummy
Old 05/24/2020, 17:45   #14

Martin, all I have is a brain, that's already more than what you have.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2020, 20:13   #15

why all fight all day each open server and have luck thats all