Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]9Dragons FREE Bot v2

Discussion on [Release]9Dragons FREE Bot v2 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/22/2020, 04:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Did Epvp make you change ur mind? since you rent tools now or did you share ur tools to Bogdy so you was like " dosnt matter anymore " and put them out for rent? i wonder..

What changed ur mind?.
Old 05/22/2020, 14:47   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
Did Epvp make you change ur mind? since you rent tools now or did you share ur tools to Bogdy so you was like " dosnt matter anymore " and put them out for rent? i wonder..

What changed ur mind?.
I got lost now, I don't know what you mean but, you just don't know anything about, that's why.
My tools (Autobot + Teleport) have nothing to do with elitepvpers and nothing to do with anyone from here. I only share them with my monthly subscribers, but I have done this since October or so from last year, nothing new.

My relation with Bogdy is the same as all others from this forum, He and other people asked me for help with GameGuard, and so, I shared some videos showing how to deal with it, but that's all, he doesn't need my tools, there is no point on sharing them and why would I do it? anyway.

You just got a mess in your head trying to analyze the situation but believe me, it is really nothing to care about. I just come here, leave some posts and may log back in a week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 16:05   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dragonsGold View Post
You just got a mess in your head trying to analyze the situation but believe me, it is really nothing to care about. I just come here, leave some posts and may log back in a week.
Thank you for saying it yourself, that guy is making up scenarios in his head.
Old 05/23/2020, 15:35   #34

Quote:
I got lost now, I don't know what you mean but, you just don't know anything about, that's why.
My tools (Autobot + Teleport) have nothing to do with elitepvpers and nothing to do with anyone from here. I only share them with my monthly subscribers, but I have done this since October or so from last year, nothing new.

My relation with Bogdy is the same as all others from this forum, He and other people asked me for help with GameGuard, and so, I shared some videos showing how to deal with it, but that's all, he doesn't need my tools, there is no point on sharing them and why would I do it? anyway.

Belived you said earlier you would do anything that breaked Official server or Mod'd Client but now you do.

Bogdy shut up man, you always trying to stick into every convo..

Let mardu be mardu, you dont need to transform into him urself
Old 05/23/2020, 16:01   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
Belived you said earlier you would do anything that breaked Official server or Mod'd Client but now you do.

Bogdy shut up man, you always trying to stick into every convo..

Let mardu be mardu, you dont need to transform into him urself
You literally mentioned me, retarded much ?
Old 05/24/2020, 18:41   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
You literally mentioned me, retarded much ?
Cause ur name in there dont mean im reaching out to you, when i clearly asking him

But i guess im way more retarded then you, my ego aint that large, while you keep on tripping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 02:54   #37

1.) You can't disable GG by disabling it in the client file (via ollydbg) due to "heartbeat "checks sent by the server. This is where you lied. You could potentially disable it by sending fake packets to the server or some **** but I believe that stuff requires insane programming knowledge, which a dumb fucktard like you don't have.

If you wanna prove you ain't capping, do a live stream where you enter RedFox 9D with your "disabled GG" client and use speedhack for more than 5-10 minutes without being disconnected. Yeah, that's what you won't do.

2.) You're a scamming piece of ****. How do you sleep at night?

3.) Even "Brock" (one of Mardu's dogs) has enough brain cells to not fall for your bullshit.

You're a low life pathetic ***** mongering *** wipe.
Old 05/26/2020, 07:10   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
1.) You can't disable GG by disabling it in the client file (via ollydbg) due to "heartbeat "checks sent by the server. This is where you lied. You could potentially disable it by sending fake packets to the server or some **** but I believe that stuff requires insane programming knowledge, which a dumb fucktard like you don't have.

If you wanna prove you ain't capping, do a live stream where you enter RedFox 9D with your "disabled GG" client and use speedhack for more than 5-10 minutes without being disconnected. Yeah, that's what you won't do.

3.) Even "Brock" (one of Mardu's dogs) has enough brain cells to not fall for your bullshit.

You can do some insane stuff with GG enabled though...

Disabling, or rather stripping GG is just funny if we try to deal with unsupported versions, aka KR 2009 wink wink.
Old 05/26/2020, 13:30   #39

Quote:
1.) You can't disable GG by disabling it in the client file (via ollydbg) due to "heartbeat "checks sent by the server. This is where you lied. You could potentially disable it by sending fake packets to the server or some shit but I believe that stuff requires insane programming knowledge, which a dumb fucktard like you don't have.

2.) You're a scamming piece of shit. How do you sleep at night?

You're a low life pathetic whore mongering ass wipe.
If you are speaking to me I really give a damn about you and your ignorance.

First, you can disable GG by the client as I did, if the server has a heartbeat then you will get kicked after 5 minutes but it has nothing to do with GG since It's disabled completely. There are many games without heartbeat and GG running

Second, if you don't know about me or my projects you should just shut the pie up, no one called you out. I have a big list of users that trust, play with my tools, and THEY USE SPEEDHACK all day long WITHOUT DISCONNECT.

I am not interested in scamming and I never said anything about bypass server checks so, I don't know what you talking about. Users from this forums asked to bypass GG for private servers purposes and I did, nothing about server checks

I love how people got nothing in brains and just decide to talk shit without any base or fundament, just barking what they think or believe, and not much.

I don't know who you are (I give a damn) and don't know why you talk trash like a dog, didn't you shit for 2 weeks? or it is just no one loves you in real life? I wouldn't be surprised if so. Dude get a life and move on.

If you are just too dumb and ignore how to use speed hack and 9DA without disconnect every 5 minutes don't blame on me... oh wait, I am going to make a 10 minutes video

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2020, 16:04   #40

Quote:
I love how people got nothing in brains and just decide to talk **** without any base or fundament, just barking what they think or believe, and not much.
Yep, that's epvp for you xD.
It's useless to argue.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 12:40   #41

Quote:

I mean a simple google search of would explain in detail every single module, file, driver, memory address and process, etc... associated. Why would you need to bypass GG's heartbeat if you can completely disable it client sided. Lots of them exist over at UC - and those people are godly.

You should read the source code that got released in March of 2018, it's a glorified rootkit and has server-sided heuristic analysis, it's ******* malware all wrapped up in a nice bow. No thanks.
Old 05/28/2020, 02:42   #42

Quote:
If you are speaking to me I really give a damn about you and your ignorance.

First, you can disable GG by the client as I did, if the server has a heartbeat then you will get kicked after 5 minutes but it has nothing to do with GG since It's disabled completely. There are many games without heartbeat and GG running

Second, if you don't know about me or my projects you should just shut the pie up, no one called you out. I have a big list of users that trust, play with my tools, and THEY USE SPEEDHACK all day long WITHOUT DISCONNECT.

I am not interested in scamming and I never said anything about bypass server checks so, I don't know what you talking about. Users from this forums asked to bypass GG for private servers purposes and I did, nothing about server checks

I love how people got nothing in brains and just decide to talk shit without any base or fundament, just barking what they think or believe, and not much.

I don't know who you are (I give a damn) and don't know why you talk trash like a dog, didn't you shit for 2 weeks? or it is just no one loves you in real life? I wouldn't be surprised if so. Dude get a life and move on.

If you are just too dumb and ignore how to use speed hack and 9DA without disconnect every 5 minutes don't blame on me... oh wait, I am going to make a 10 minutes video

The video doesn't prove you disabled GG, though. Nice, you can speed hack. Is that all? I'm calling bullshit on the refine feature too btw. Anyone with a brain knows it's a scam. Why would you need to provide account details for shitty client sided hacks? You're not fooling anyone.

Quote:
Of course It can be done, but as stated it would be purposeless for me. I am not going in that way.
That's what a scammer would say.

Quote:
Anyone who can de-compile and de-ofuscate would see it is all clean. Or use Wireshark to see post and get requests and check that no connection is made for copy information or whatever, pure status and version requests. I did not even set httpS on requests because some users have problems connecting, so you can see it all.
99% of people that play 9Dragons don't know how to do any of that stuff, so what you're basically saying is gibberish.

Quote:
Also this free bot has no GG bypass included and there is no way to connect with GG running, so no information can be copied. It does not include any function related to memory.
The free and premium editions are two different versions, right? You just told us to "de-compile and de-ofuscate" to see the file is clean, yes? So obviously if I download the free edition and reverse engineer it I won't find anything. I'd have to pay for the premium edition before I could find anything, huh? Lmao.

So the free bot contains no GG bypass and no read/write from memory? Wow, that's very useful. Thank you for your hard work, kind sir.

Quote:
I know trust on this may be difficult for some people, but one can use a just made account and check it.
Of course I will trust some random dude that can't even code a website correctly:

Quote:
Also is annoying that this bot is not digitally signed and anti-viruses give false positives when obfuscated, so I am planning to sign it in a future.
Here we go: false positives. Believe him guys, it's just false positives. He's not a scammer, come on.

Quote:
I am even thinking on collaborate with private servers owners because my bot is for use in officials servers only, and I know how to make bots impossible to run with GG denying some dlls to be called, I just don't know why official servers did not sort it out yet.
You should collaborate with Martin. Y'all would be hell of a duo.

Anyway, even if some features actually work in this shitty app, such as the teleport and speed hack, it's pretty fucking useless... let's be real. It's only good for rage hacking, which only happens when someone has had enough of RF and wants to have some fun before they quit for good. That does not occur too often, does it? A lot of people spend real cash on their accounts in RF so the last thing they'd do is use obvious cheats that they could get caught with (speed hack for instance). Your "hack" (which is just a poor scam attempt) sucks donkey balls and you know it and now that I've said it out loud, even more people know it.