Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]9Dragons FREE Bot v2

Discussion on [Release]9Dragons FREE Bot v2 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]9Dragons FREE Bot v2

Now you can download new version 2.0 for free with unlimited session time

Video instructions:

Try it

Have fun!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/02/2020, 18:48   #2

do ppl still fall for this **** in 2020? lol
Old 05/02/2020, 22:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
do ppl still fall for this shit in 2020? lol
Are you trying to say that my program has a virus or something?

Well I don't really know what kind of life have you go trough and I don't really care but I am sure it has not been that good with this toxic mentality.

I know there is too many kids scamming or trying to steal no sense information? But what is the point on here? Steal accounts or? What is the purpose? People who still love this game are about 30 years old or more, we just play for fun and remember good old days, we don't need to steal, we work, we develop, we take all day long developing good stuff to contribute for the 9D comunity and you come here with that toxic mentality, this is the time dude, we are at 2020 and there is no point and purely purposeless to steal virtual in game goods?

I love to develop and it has taken many months to have it all in my site and the way it is and even so I decided to make a bot totally free because I know some ppl wouldnt be able to afford it.

So if you plan to make such as dumb comments you first should be sure of what you are blaming me for, I have many users using my bot from months ago, they know I love this project and they trust my work.

There is also good people out there you know? I feel sad for you and your toxicity, but what can I expect from the 30% lifeless unworthy 9D toxic community? whatever, now I know why this forum is half dead, because of people like you, you just come here leave a shit comment and that's all, have you ever shared something lately or done something good for the comunity, or for your life? Are you loved by someone? let me have my doubts... move on dude but we don't want to read your purposeless and no sense comments.

Bye
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/03/2020, 00:37   #4

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dragonsGold View Post
Are you trying to say that my program has a virus or something?

Well I don't really know what kind of life have you go trough and I don't really care but I am sure it has not been that good with this toxic mentality.

I know there is too many kids scamming or trying to steal no sense information? But what is the point on here? Steal accounts or? What is the purpose? People who still love this game are about 30 years old or more, we just play for fun and remember good old days, we don't need to steal, we work, we develop, we take all day long developing good stuff to contribute for the 9D comunity and you come here with that toxic mentality, like a retarded kid who never grew up, this is the time dude, we are at 2020 and there is no point and purely purposeless to steal virtual in game goods?

I love to develop and it has taken many months to have it all in my site and the way it is and even so I decided to make a bot totally free because I know ppl wouldnt be able to afford.

So if you plan to make such as retarded comments you first should be sure of what you are blaming me for, I have many users using my bot from months ago, they know I love this project and they trust my work.

There is also good people out there you know? I feel sad for you and your toxicity, but what can I expect from the 30% lifeless unworthy 9D toxic community? whatever, now I know why this forum is dead, because of people like you, you just come here leave a shit comment and that's all, have you ever shared something lately or done something good for the comunity, or for your life? Are you loved by someone, let me have my doubts... move on dude but we don't want to read your purposeless and no sense comments.

Bye
Don't mind these people. Anyone with a decent knowledge is harassed here by the people with nothing but their ego. They can't provide anything themselves, so they will just keep trash-talking about the ones who can do anything. That's why many people gave up on this forum and it's left only for the server advertising.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2020, 12:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Don't mind these people. Anyone with a decent knowledge is harassed here by the people with nothing but their ego. They can't provide anything themselves, so they will just keep trash-talking about the ones who can do anything. That's why many people gave up on this forum and it's left only for the server advertising.
Though, in the absence of a source code leak together with this bot, you have to keep in mind the user credentials can be fetched from memory of the client quite easily.

I'm not saying this bot will grab your credentials, I'm saying it certainly CAN do it, so people better be careful.
Old 05/03/2020, 13:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Though, in the absence of a source code leak together with this bot, you have to keep in mind the user credentials can be fetched from memory of the client quite easily.

I'm not saying this bot will grab your credentials, I'm saying it certainly CAN do it, so people better be careful.
Of course It can be done, but as stated it would be purposeless for me. I am not going in that way.

Anyone who can de-compile and de-ofuscate would see it is all clean. Or use Wireshark to see post and get requests and check that no connection is made for copy information or whatever, pure status and version requests. I did not even set httpS on requests because some users have problems connecting, so you can see it all.

Also this free bot has no GG bypass included and there is no way to connect with GG running, so no information can be copied. It does not include any function related to memory.

I know trust on this may be difficult for some people, but one can use a just made account and check it. Also is annoying that this bot is not digitally signed and anti-viruses give false positives when obfuscated, so I am planning to sign it in a future.

I am even thinking on collaborate with private servers owners because my bot is for use in officials servers only, and I know how to make bots impossible to run with GG denying some dlls to be called, I just don't know why official servers did not sort it out yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 13:34   #7

Quote:
Of course It can be done, but as stated it would be purposeless for me. I am not going in that way.

Anyone who can de-compile and de-ofuscate would see it is all clean.
Assuming people would not waste a lot of time to deobfuscate your binaries and you don't provide the source (which I don't recommend by any means) we would have to trust you, trust is hard to get, especially on a hacking forum.

That being said, good job, I know what effort went into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 14:10   #8

So GG doesn’t detect this bot and theres no way of getting banner?
Old 05/03/2020, 14:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duksvdberg View Post
So GG doesn’t detect this bot and theres no way of getting banner?
It cannot be detected because the bot does not touch the 9Dragons.exe, It only uses mouse and keys from keyboard to play like if it was you playing. That is the reason they cannot detect botters, only if you get reported with a video.

I added content anti pk and auto chat. It was funny to see how a person tried to check if I was botter attacking me and the bot itself stopped botting and send a "man I am on exp card!". He said sorry and let me be.

They would detect with other kind of bots that inject dlls or based packets bots.
Old 05/03/2020, 15:11   #10

Quote:
Now you can download new version 2.0 for free with unlimited session time

Video instructions:

Try it

Have fun!
Thank you so much !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 15:20   #11

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
They would detect with other kind of bots that inject dlls or based packets bots.
None of the officials are detecting these. There are attempts done by privates to prevent DLL injections, but well, there are covering common injection methods, and also there more ways to inject shellcode to the client.
Old 05/03/2020, 15:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
None of the officials are detecting these. There are attempts done by privates to prevent DLL injections, but well, there are covering common injection methods, and also there more ways to inject shellcode to the client.
Well, I know they need an external software to detect or block injections or memory CE editing, I was not going to be that technical.
GG detects injections and blocks them. They get a log report with all stuff you have running that break their rules. I was banned several times using CE and they showed me a big log reporting cheat engine.

I disabled completely GG with olly and got also banned because "I used a modified client", they have reports, but not for using my bot and the way I bypassed GG and heartbeat. That is what I meant, the bot is not detectable by GG.
Old 05/03/2020, 15:49   #13

Quote:
Well, I know they need an external software to detect or block injections or memory CE editing, I was not going to be that technical.
GG detects injections and blocks them. They get a log report with all stuff you have running that break their rules. I was banned several times using CE and they showed me a big log reporting cheat engine.

I disabled completely GG with olly and got also banned because "I used a modified client", they have reports, but not for using my bot and the way I bypassed GG and heartbeat. That is what I meant, the bot is not detectable by GG.
Have you managed to kill gameguard completely on the client side ? That's something I'd be curious about to discuss.
Old 05/03/2020, 17:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Have you managed to kill gameguard completely on the client side ? That's something I'd be curious about to discuss.
Yeah, pretty easy. You should unpack it with CodeDoctor plugin (Although it is not needed, but then you can easily set a jmp to skip launcher and skip a step).

Once you jump the NDlauncher you can attach the main executable to ollydbg without the annoying launcher.
Then basically at CreateProcessA and CreateProcessW, set a BP and don't let client create the process (GG) by replacing with mov eax,1.
CreateProcess uses EAX as boolean, if eax is 1 then the client thinks GG is running and very important the return of CreateProcessA and CreateProcessW must be ret 28 in both instructions.

That's all, then the main loop makes another check if GG is running, so just set a jmp on the correct instruction to jump all GG errors.

Let me make a video and I can show you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/03/2020, 18:47   #15

Quote:
Yeah, pretty easy. You should unpack it with CodeDoctor plugin (Although it is not needed, but then you can easily set a jmp to skip launcher and skip a step).
Have you used this to unpack the main game executable or NDLauncher ?

As far as I remember, the game itself is packed with yodacrypter and asprotect.

Looking forward to the video, thanks for sharing.