Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9d Eclipse Question

Discussion on 9d Eclipse Question within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2019, 16:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
If you manage to solve the SCR_BASE, VR_ENVI (and a few more) editing I'll applaud you.

I'm not a programmer but maybe create a procedure (inside ninedragons.exe preferably - since you have the full source?) that sends heartbeat checks every X minutes to the server. You'd also have to implement it on the server side but I think it's hard work, I'm not even sure if it's possible.
Welcome back. It's always good seeing old community members. Regardless of their levels of toxicity at times. There are many limitations and the majority of those will be completely eradicated come 1.0
Old 12/09/2019, 21:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishb0n3zzz View Post
Does this server even work?
I installed everything and somehow my game window gets a not responding thing on the bamboo village screen. I don`t even get to see my toon in the game cause it crashes.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Thx in advance
Dont join, GM is corrupt, server full of bugs, toxic community !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2019, 19:55   #18

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by -WhisperingWind- View Post
Dont join, GM is corrupt, server full of bugs, toxic community !
Publically having a rant over your personal opinion, what reaction do you expect to see? Do you think all new players will not choose to play. You have basically done something which helps any scenario. Curiosity from a statement you made has in effect caused a state of Reverse psychology.

quote "Reverse psychology" is a type of persuasion. It persuades an individual to accomplish something specific by asking them to do the opposite. This tends to be an effective method of persuasion when an individual makes emotional decisions instead of logical decisions.

so i thank you for that since the post was made -WhisperingWind-. 90 accounts were generated .
1..No not karma accounts,
2..No not reward system Exploit

Thank you for the POST you made it had a adverse affect.
Old 12/13/2019, 23:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Publically having a rant over your personal opinion, what reaction do you expect to see? Do you think all new players will not choose to play. You have basically done something which helps any scenario. Curiosity from a statement you made has in effect caused a state of Reverse psychology.

quote "Reverse psychology" is a type of persuasion. It persuades an individual to accomplish something specific by asking them to do the opposite. This tends to be an effective method of persuasion when an individual makes emotional decisions instead of logical decisions.

so i thank you for that since the post was made -WhisperingWind-. 90 accounts were generated .

Except there's tons of proof of corruption. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Old 12/14/2019, 11:40   #20

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:

I'm sure you have these 90 people online all the time - like Zeron had their population. I wish we had a counter of unique people asking to deliver our server ASAP, no matter what its state is, for the last 2 weeks... Though I'm quite sure the numbers are in our favor.

Let's discuss these 90 accounts. Do these players even play or are they waiting for the account activation? How many of them are just returning players that forgot their password and just "screw it, let's start again"?

Also, it's nice you are mentioning exploits, although I think you said before your server is clean.

We all know you just love to bend the truth.
Old 12/14/2019, 12:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I'm sure you have these 90 people online all the time - like Zeron had their population. I wish we had a counter of unique people asking to deliver our server ASAP, no matter what its state is, for the last 2 weeks... Though I'm quite sure the numbers are in our favor.
Really!!! good for you. Welll you have no idea how many are messaging asura and eclipse. You are not the only people who has a trump card up their sleeves. I say good luck to you

Quote:
Let's discuss these 90 accounts. Do these players even play or are they waiting for the account activation? How many of them are just returning players that forgot their password and just "screw it, let's start again"?

Also, it's nice you are mentioning exploits, although I think you said before your server is clean.

We all know you just love to bend the truth.
Look Adek noone gives two hoots whos right or wrong on here. Why are you attacking me all the time. I dont want anything to do with you or your team. So stop this malice and get on with your own project.

I will Request thread to be closed, as always some muppets on here still ruin the threads, with their childish attitude remarks on every thread where eclipse is mentioned.
Old 12/14/2019, 12:26   #22

Quote:
Really!!! good for you. Welll you have no idea how many are messaging asura and eclipse. You are not the only people who has a trump card up their sleeves. I say good luck to you

Look Adek noone gives two hoots whos right or wrong on here. Why are you attacking me all the time. I dont want anything to do with you or your team. So stop this malice and get on with your own project.

I will Request thread to be closed, as always some muppets on here still ruin the threads, with their childish attitude remarks on every thread where eclipse is mentioned.
I'm just mentioning how you are bragging about metrics that don't reflect the server population at all. We all know a lot of players keep using multi-accounts either for pocket healers or storage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2019, 13:34   #23

dont play on Eclipse its a corrupted server
the owner Mardu will delete your accounts, characters
if u dare say something bad about hes server
even if its on a different forum
also if u donate u can do whatever u want to
even use cheat or get gear+weps from the gm's
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2019, 13:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman300 View Post
dont play on Eclipse its a corrupted server
the owner Mardu will delete your accounts, characters
if u dare say something bad about hes server
even if its on a different forum
also if u donate u can do whatever u want to
even use cheat or get gear+weps from the gm's
i am sick to death of people on here. i dont delete accounts.

Grow up and take your malicious mouth onto different forums other than epvpers.

Moderators can see who are the trouble makes on here. The more **** that is posted on herethe more likely they will take action. I have been having talks with certain people from epvpers.
They are getting sick and tired of people using their forums as a war zone.

So i suggest you keep the garbage talk to your self or channel it into another forum other than epvpers
Old 12/14/2019, 14:18   #25

Quote:

Moderators can see who are the trouble makes on here. The more **** that is posted on herethe more likely they will take action. I have been having talks with certain people from epvpers.

So i suggest you keep the garbage talk to your self or channel it into another forum other than epvpers
The only **** posted here is the Eclipse related threads.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2019, 14:20   #26

Quote:

The moderators don't see the whole picture of the community. The only one who had such POV was saweet, because he was involved in the development of the tools back then. You keep banning and deleting people posting actual issues on the Discord, so there is the only place they can share with other players. I remember people getting banned because you tried to guess which one was me at the Discord. Three innocent people got banned in 15 minutes. They didn't even ****-talk about you.

I'd say global mods should appoint the mod who would get involved a bit more than just three PMs with every group's leader (like it was with Angel two or three years ago). It's not possible to get a grasp of every potential situation (and to stay neutral), but I'm sure they noticed that you caused more problems by yourself than New Dawn's team altogether for the last ~10 years I'm here.
Old 12/14/2019, 15:59   #27

Quote:
but I'm sure they noticed that you caused more problems by yourself than New Dawn's team altogether for the last ~10 years I'm here.
really. those are your words. My words to that is. You are an instigator of so called facts(which there is no concrete evidence) and the keyboard warriors follow you, only because those persons were banned from eclipse for good reason.

Lets not forget adek. You caused issues on eclipse by ruining peoples in game experience.

Do i continue. The fact is i ask for Eclipse9d to be removed from elitepvpers. The toxicity is embarassing. I wish Eclipse9d to be removed from these forums. Alot of DM'S on discord i get telling me to forget their hatred.The fact is the population are content with whats going on and to let them carry on with their toxic views. I agree

So let this be the end of it adek. get on with your project. i wish you well.I dont want to hear any more of this on these forums. Let the community have their own opinion when they decide which route to take. I have never slandered your new project in any form. thats the way it will stay.

Again i ask the moderator to close this thread and let all this animosity lay to rest.

End of!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2019, 16:20   #28

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Since the main question this thread was about has been answered, I'll close it.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread