Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which private servers are still up?

Discussion on Which private servers are still up? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which private servers are still up?

Recommended? and what are the exp rates.
Someone make r3 v2 pl0x
Old 06/07/2019, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 90
Eclipse 9d

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (170.5 KB, 91 views)
Old 06/07/2019, 20:58   #3

also if you wish to play on vn server i suggest you goto 9D Asura
Old 06/07/2019, 21:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Eclipse 9d

thanks i clicked the discord link in the original post and it didnt work so assumed it wasnt up
Old 06/08/2019, 05:31   #5

Quote:
also if you wish to play on vn server i suggest you goto 9D Asura
LOL, Asura only for VietNamese
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 14:43   #6

Is Eclipse 9d still populated? Can new players enjoy the game? And does it contain any viruses or things like that?
Just asking because I used to play 9d when Acclaim had it and now I'd like to play again but not sure if I should
Old 06/14/2019, 14:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimuru View Post
Is Eclipse 9d still populated? Can new players enjoy the game? And does it contain any viruses or things like that?
Just asking because I used to play 9d when Acclaim had it and now I'd like to play again but not sure if I should
I had to reinstall windows because it contained sys/gen2/k.kernelTrojan. I don't recommed this server.
Old 06/14/2019, 17:24   #8

never had any issues with eclipse, no viruses or anything.

weekdays seem rather empty, weekends are quite populated. Apparently there were over 100 people online during GM events last Sunday.

Leveling is quite easy, but getting gears could be grindy (well, you could farm gold and buy end-game equip, but that's boring )
Weekend is coming. I recommend giving it a try for 2 days. You either enjoy it or you don't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 17:42   #9

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
I had to reinstall windows because it contained sys/gen2/k.kernelTrojan. I don't recommed this server.
I detected a sys/generic/bullshit in this post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 18:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I detected a sys/generic/bullshit in this post.
Ofc, it's tenge after all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 15:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Ofc, it's tenge after all.

Has this idiot ever grown up.making childish videos on YouTube.expecting to get a reaction.what he does not realise noone has no respect for all the actions himself and others have done over the last few years.they ridicule servers and owners when their failed attempts to spoil the gaming fun for others.
He/she thinks name calling and other tactics is going to gain him/her people's reactions to laugh.how wrong can tenge be.that loss of power they seemed to think they had over zeron and eclipse has only made them get more angry and lash out becuase of their non ability to control the servers. Their futile attempts to ridicule the servers has only really made them look so pathetic.It a damn pity zozohun is a clever person. Its a pity his abilities were not channeled into something more useful.

If you start digging a hole make sure you can climb out.the deeper you dig the harder it is to get out of.

That to me is simple logic.i hope he/she sees logic and just calls it a day with the malicious activities he/she and his/her fellow so called on game friends

Years of running servers myself with eclipse and Elysium. No matter the crap they try and ridicule.noone is taking any notice.i think trying to make someone look stupid only backfires.i think this point has been proven with the activity of zeron and the servers I owned

Earning respect is far out of reach for these sort of people it will take a miracle before any decent person in the 9d community will ever look up to these people and show any respect

ZeroN | Asura VN | Eclipse EU/US - in a joint effort to bring you a retail-like 9Dragons experience PLAYABLE for anybody !
Old 06/15/2019, 22:21   #12

Quote:
Has this idiot ever grown up.making childish videos on YouTube.expecting to get a reaction.what he does not realise noone has no respect for all the actions himself and others have done over the last few years.they ridicule servers and owners when their failed attempts to spoil the gaming fun for others.
He/she thinks name calling and other tactics is going to gain him/her people's reactions to laugh.how wrong can tenge be.that loss of power they seemed to think they had over zeron and eclipse has only made them get more angry and lash out becuase of their non ability to control the servers. Their futile attempts to ridicule the servers has only really made them look so pathetic.It a damn pity zozohun is a clever person. Its a pity his abilities were not channeled into something more useful.

If you start digging a hole make sure you can climb out.the deeper you dig the harder it is to get out of.

That to me is simple logic.i hope he/she sees logic and just calls it a day with the malicious activities he/she and his/her fellow so called on game friends

Years of running servers myself with eclipse and Elysium. No matter the crap they try and ridicule.noone is taking any notice.i think trying to make someone look stupid only backfires.i think this point has been proven with the activity of zeron and the servers I owned

Earning respect is far out of reach for these sort of people it will take a miracle before any decent person in the 9d community will ever look up to these people and show any respect

ZeroN | Asura VN | Eclipse EU/US - in a joint effort to bring you a retail-like 9Dragons experience PLAYABLE for anybody !
Watch out before I join Eclipse again and kill your player base in 1 hit like last time.
Old 06/16/2019, 11:21   #13

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
Watch out before I join Eclipse again and kill your player base in 1 hit like last time.
Seems just as good as I owned the people at 9Ds with starter +10 weapon vs endgame +15s. Though mine is real.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 17:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Seems just as good as I owned the people at 9Ds with starter +10 weapon vs endgame +15s. Though mine is real.
Hacking these Pservers is litterly just to " Aoe mobs for a hour " -> Pk and maybe share around some items -> Quit.

Need larger playerbase, or else its boring now adays
Old 06/17/2019, 18:09   #15

Ethbtc should fix stand issues, it requires just one if for that % symbol, she did way harder tasks.