Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch

Discussion on [Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/16/2017, 20:48   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KronokInF View Post
Cyanide as in iRape from Yin? If yes, I am not him. I don't know what make me sound like him either.
No, as in KKillerK from Asura.

As for the image, maybe this one is even more blunt to the point, remember, Hao Shi is SM7. And i did Bladwearing Witch and Mo and Lill Giant and Necro, etc, all in that fashion. Didn't SS, but iirc i popped Necro at SM4 or so. Was farming Squad Leaders at low EC and Storm Leaders at low CS.

Oh, i have no dex on build, it's just STR/CON. Why bother when i got so much artificial AR all the time right? If i start using crit orns, i get artifical ar, crit and crit dodge. Kinda hard to kite on a speed capped range limited game where the enemy won't miss you, isn't it?

Old 09/16/2017, 21:11   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtran View Post
No, as in KKillerK from Asura.

As for the image, maybe this one is even more blunt to the point, remember, Hao Shi is SM7. And i did Bladwearing Witch and Mo and Lill Giant and Necro, etc, all in that fashion. Didn't SS, but iirc i popped Necro at SM4 or so. Was farming Squad Leaders at low EC and Storm Leaders at low CS.

Oh, i have no dex on build, it's just STR/CON. Why bother when i got so much artificial AR all the time right? If i start using crit orns, i get artifical ar, crit and crit dodge. Kinda hard to kite on a speed capped range limited game where the enemy won't miss you, isn't it?

All I can get from this post is that you're trying to sound smart, but I'm not going to act like others and respond back like civilized manner.

Kiting is keeping a distance from the person that's hitting you to minimized the amount of damage you are going to received. If you're melee, then you need to get close enough to land hits. How are you going to land hits if you can't even get close? It's different story if you're going against SF, because you will need to run even further away, range smashes ftw! You can have 50 all success attack (no miss), but if you can't get close to me then it's useless.

Here's a video respond to your picture, since it seem like we are just going to send random shit to each others so might as well paste something enjoy. Hope you like the music.

My friend told me you're just speaking gibberish, and to post a video of me tanking warrior as a nuker for whatever reason so here we go. The fun start at 5:06.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2017, 00:21   #213

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd10 View Post
It's easy to insult without any proof, with my experience on this server nukers die more easy versus warrior even with full dodge and hg set mate
people moaning about classes all the time. the fact of the matter is there is good and bad on all classes. what i dont understand people complaining. Whats happened to the multi class parties. Thats all gone. I can remember well, joining aoe parties to gain exp on events. Plus the fact. Pvp parties. Where consolidated members stick together for svs and other pvp methods. What exactly is the problem with nukers????? tbh i dont see an issue. weakness and strength goes side by side with all classes.
Old 09/17/2017, 01:15   #214

Quote:
All I can get from this post is that you're trying to sound smart, but I'm not going to act like others and respond back like civilized manner.

Kiting is keeping a distance from the person that's hitting you to minimized the amount of damage you are going to received. If you're melee, then you need to get close enough to land hits. How are you going to land hits if you can't even get close? It's different story if you're going against SF, because you will need to run even further away, range smashes ftw! You can have 50 all success attack (no miss), but if you can't get close to me then it's useless.

Here's a video respond to your picture, since it seem like we are just going to send random **** to each others so might as well paste something enjoy. Hope you like the music.

My friend told me you're just speaking gibberish, and to post a video of me tanking warrior as a nuker for whatever reason so here we go. The fun start at 5:06.

Loool, where are y'all playing? Im missing some pvp smh
Old 09/17/2017, 02:28   #215

Quote:
Not wanting to be mean, but 5:06 all i see is a wawa that can't even hit the side of a barn. The next guy, Wutang wawa, lot more fun, he took what, 1m to make you run for life? Probably would have had you if it wasn't your mate slowing him down.

Nice move there though with peace mode to recover while getting the hell out of dodge, used that a lot myself. Even carried a stack of veggies and hat/gloves with orns to shorten the times.

Anyway, besides the point. What i was showing you is that, if you can take down bosses that are way beyond your range, with around 20% miss all in all, then something is DEAD WRONG. And from the pic, not hard to see WHAT. Yet it keeps popping up in the game, every couple of hours give or take.
Old 09/17/2017, 23:04   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtran View Post
Not wanting to be mean, but 5:06 all i see is a wawa that can't even hit the side of a barn. The next guy, Wutang wawa, lot more fun, he took what, 1m to make you run for life? Probably would have had you if it wasn't your mate slowing him down.

Nice move there though with peace mode to recover while getting the hell out of dodge, used that a lot myself. Even carried a stack of veggies and hat/gloves with orns to shorten the times.

Anyway, besides the point. What i was showing you is that, if you can take down bosses that are way beyond your range, with around 20% miss all in all, then something is DEAD WRONG. And from the pic, not hard to see WHAT. Yet it keeps popping up in the game, every couple of hours give or take.
Not trying to be mean either but I think you need to open your eyes and watch again. We kill his team off, while they were struggling to focus on me. I didn't bother to shield like a nuker should, cause they weren't worth the effort. If you want to tank 4k YYBS damage from those 1k YYBS pills which is roughly 10 YYBS, plus he might have more on top so let just say he has 12 YYBS for the sake of it. He wouldn't even be able to get me if he want to, considering we fought many time and he never managed to kill anyone from my side while we were dropping his.

I still don't know what you are rambling on about. Maybe you should try to get the point cross within a paragraph.
Old 09/19/2017, 08:56   #217

Since it has been some time since Eclipse came out, how is the server (prefer non-staff responses)?
Old 09/19/2017, 16:47   #218

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihgyug2 View Post
Terrible. The server has corrupted GMs and is currently not even working. They have cheaters and GM that handle items to "few selected" players. I even heard of personal TGW spawns.

If you want to play a private server that is balanced and with 0 corruption, play 9ds.onl private server. On their website, there is a link for their discord, I advice you to join there too.

Excuse me guys, I think this is the right place to post it.

huahuahua
Those are all good lies, you are trying too hard to promote your server.
Its interesting that we have 150 + daily active players.
Old 09/19/2017, 16:52   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
Those are all good lies, you are trying too hard to promote your server.
Its interesting that we have 150 + daily active players.
Numbers aren't all, and as I see Eclipse GM can brag only about numbers
Also, what good lies? Mardu is the GM of eclipse, said enough xD
Old 09/19/2017, 18:52   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihgyug2 View Post
Numbers aren't all, and as I see Eclipse GM can brag only about numbers
Also, what good lies? Mardu is the GM of eclipse, said enough xD
You dont even know what you are talking about, we did put content that nobody else have and a lot more are coming so please. Better stay at your place. And GM dont give any items to any players even for money, a lot of player did ask me to ingame item vs money and i declined it. Mardu is doing a really good job for your information.
Old 09/19/2017, 19:04   #221

Martin it's a corrupted man he failed 2 times to make a server.
And I think eclipse will fall off soon. Btw it's a ghost server 150 players you say? 140 afk for BB and 10 in tibet trying make a "PVP". Btw they can't even manage a simple site.

So that's a true on this server you can't even login in. "eclipsemonitor" detect as virus 27 / 64

So yeah guys be careful where you play in this days...or you will waste of time for nothing.
Old 09/19/2017, 19:32   #222

Quote:

So yeah guys be careful where you play in this days...or you will waste of time for nothing.
You try too hard, but the players we have are probably wasting time if they arent playing on your server ?
Old 09/19/2017, 20:26   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
You try too hard, but the players we have are probably wasting time if they arent playing on your server ?
I was a just a simple player on your server that's why I know many things of you corrupted server.
Old 09/20/2017, 03:45   #224

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
I was a just a simple player on your server that's why I know many things of you corrupted server.
Some people learn from mistakes you know ?
You know nothing, you are blinded by envy. And please get a life, the posts you have on Epvpers are nothing more then trash talking about one server. I really doubt anyone will give u any credit, or any respect.
Old 09/20/2017, 13:39   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Some people learn from mistakes you know ?
You know nothing, you are blinded by envy. And please get a life, the posts you have on Epvpers are nothing more then trash talking about one server. I really doubt anyone will give u any credit, or any respect.
Because I tell the true don't be so frustrated boy.
I don't need respect from you kiddo or any credit.
Go get a real life and stop use keyboard.
Closed Thread