Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Eclipse ETA?

Discussion on 9Dragons Eclipse ETA? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/15/2017, 21:04   #151

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993228 View Post
Admin: game serv open.
Community 58 comments: can't log in the game
Resolution dont' work
P2w
Thats how their fb page looks like for past 2 days.
I guess server is gg ever since opened GG.
If you dont like this server then dont play, but dont spread false rumors.
Admin is trying, but he has a lot of bugs to fix, lot of items to add.
If you have a suggestion talk to admin or post on Discord. If possible Admin will make it happen.
Old 08/15/2017, 21:07   #152

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
If you have a suggestion talk to admin or post on Discord. If possible Admin will make it happen.
Why you asking me not to discuss server on a thread about it. Besides you already said he has to fix a lot of things in an OPEN server.
Old 08/15/2017, 21:10   #153

Quote:
Why you asking me not to discuss server on a thread about it. Besides you already said he has to fix a lot of things in an OPEN server.
Ok then post you suggestions and whats wrong here, and Admin will look into it.
If you think its easy to open 9D private server with this old game code, let me tell you that ur mistaken.

He did say he will need to open Test server and do some proper testing when it opens.
Old 08/15/2017, 22:59   #154

I don't think he will reopen server when everything is fixed. I think he will run the server and fix everything meanwhile. Trash server and managing team.
Old 08/15/2017, 23:08   #155

Quote:
I don't think he will reopen server when everything is fixed. I think he will run the server and fix everything meanwhile. Trash server and managing team.
Fine, believe what you want.
I will keep on playing on a server i like.
Old 08/15/2017, 23:23   #156

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
You can say you dont like it , but you can't say it's trash. A lot of People are enjoying this server. I did almost fix all the big issue ingame. And I'll start to add new content every Friday. I got all the content 9ds has I just want to fix everything then I'll add new content.
Old 08/16/2017, 01:00   #157

Will look forward to the new content.However one thing I feel which was a mistake is , everything is too easy.Banners 7/14 days is very easy and got it ,wep?Be farm got couple stacks already and got nearly max refine , clothing?Got full PS set , deco?Can pay and easily get it but atm got the 14 days.Hp pills?Got like 30 already and as sv grows it will be easily stackable and if u talking gold wise already stacked and wasted 500mil all in all.

Talking PvP?Most pvpers are at 9d official and 9dpk, 80% of the players don't even wanna pvp.Unless the players from other servers migrate here then it will be nice.

Admin I saw u today talk pop number , 9dpk has always around 50-100 online and this is a sv which everyone calls "trash" , "corrupted" and it's been online a long while and they have been through some ****.9d eclipse is new sv so their is hype and whatnot but slowly week after week u will loose people because it being boring.Thats just the trend.

Anyways it's a nice server but maybe make things harder for farm cuz in 2 days I did all this and without paying real money.Maybe it's a more casual server?So attracts more pve players than PvP players?
Old 08/16/2017, 01:58   #158

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post
Will look forward to the new content.However one thing I feel which was a mistake is , everything is too easy.Banners 7/14 days is very easy and got it ,wep?Be farm got couple stacks already and got nearly max refine , clothing?Got full PS set , deco?Can pay and easily get it but atm got the 14 days.Hp pills?Got like 30 already and as sv grows it will be easily stackable and if u talking gold wise already stacked and wasted 500mil all in all.

Talking PvP?Most pvpers are at 9d official and 9dpk, 80% of the players don't even wanna pvp.Unless the players from other servers migrate here then it will be nice.

Admin I saw u today talk pop number , 9dpk has always around 50-100 online and this is a sv which everyone calls "trash" , "corrupted" and it's been online a long while and they have been through some ****.9d eclipse is new sv so their is hype and whatnot but slowly week after week u will loose people because it being boring.Thats just the trend.

Anyways it's a nice server but maybe make things harder for farm cuz in 2 days I did all this and without paying real money.Maybe it's a more casual server?So attracts more pve players than PvP players?
This is only the beginning the server will become much more harder with the time, I just wanted to make things easy for a start then people can have already some stuff to have already something to begin with when I'll put harder to have content.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 02:49   #159

It doesn't need to be made harder. It's perfectly fine the way it is. Just add more content and keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 03:28   #160

Quote:
So all of that delay, included that however long test phrase to fix bugs and whatever. You're saying there are still a lot left to fix? Topkek.
Old 08/16/2017, 04:14   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post

So its boring because you don't have to farm 24/7 for items?

I think farming items is boring. How can they please everyone?

BTW its only the "Trash" and "Corrupt" jealous people that say bad things about 9dpk.

The thing I like about Eclipse is its very similar to 9dpk, they both feel like p-servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 08:02   #162

New patch:
-Blue boxes fixed
-New items for sale at Eclipse NPC (Hefei near blacksmith)
-Baner and other item stacking fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 10:33   #163

Whats the point of not having grind parties dungeon farming and all. Everyone just max in 24 hours and qrall pvp. I think most of people like working a bit harder to achieve . Blah. "We will add content then it will be like everyone wants" . Like it already is bug free and enjoyable. Kinda ****. If i were u i would close it fix it so it would run from the first try and decrease rates ofc wipe it and try again.
Old 08/16/2017, 11:12   #164

Quote:
Whats the point of not having grind parties dungeon farming and all. Everyone just max in 24 hours and qrall pvp. I think most of people like working a bit harder to achieve . Blah. "We will add content then it will be like everyone wants" . Like it already is bug free and enjoyable. Kinda ****. If i were u i would close it fix it so it would run from the first try and decrease rates ofc wipe it and try again.
If you have so much skills with server management, find someone who will open private server with you and lets see how better you will do.
Old 08/16/2017, 11:20   #165

Quote:
If you have so much skills with server management, find someone who will open private server with you and lets see how better you will do.
So you say their team has not enough skill to launch bugless server and you still play on it cause?
1. You love 9dragons.
Their server is broken as hell. Rates are fvcked, bugs everywhere, their gm english is broken, team includes corrupted member. Man will I ever get to play something like Play9d and I don't mean all the new content I mean proper server. Gosh.