Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Eclipse ETA?

Discussion on 9Dragons Eclipse ETA? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/03/2017, 06:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
It's impossible to compete with P9D, and not because it was so good, but it was the first private, so everybody was united there, and there was no competition so everybody had to play by the rules of P9D.
Uhm. I don't believe in anything is impossible. It's possible, but will just required a lot of effort to be put in, mainly on hosting the events to keep the players interest. I believe EoD (Emperor of Dragons), and 9DKing or whatever by that annoying Thai101 something guy was release as an attempt to compete with Play9D at the time, and fail miserably due to piss poor management. EoD was basically a KP (KamikazePenguins) server, and idk what the man was thinking when he made XP low as fuck even at RC. The other server die within the first week or something due to greed.

Being the first doesn't mean anything in my opinion if you can't do things right. I played through all four revision of Play9D, and I honestly like the fourth/last to be the best. The most balance PvP server I have play, follow by the first two version of Deebys' server.

Quote:
First experience for noobs like me that u could actually hit that IM/HG, buy some nasty things in item mall without leaving ur 1 month salary for a few scales like officials.
I grind to IM10 or so on GC without premium, and XP cards were bought from stand or from events. Even so, it's still tedious as hell. At least on GC you can trade Item Mall products, so I don't see how complaining about their pricing even do anything since you can always buy it in-game. Back on G1, you can't even buy any of those since they aren't even tradable, and you could easily get scammed because you have to give your weapon to another person to scale it for you.

Quote:
P9D wasn't rly about the content/balance, but about the fact that u could fk off from GC at last.
You are not force to play GamesCampus' version of 9Dragons at all, so I really don't know what you mean by "fk off from GC at last". They ain't forcing you to play you know...

Quote:
And imo that's what applies now as well.. The only decent way to make a long lasting Pserver is if it has the same content as the official RF, so people can fk off from RF and do the same thing on a Pserver faster and cheaper, that's why all these new pservers fail so fast, because they have outdated content and competition.
That's your opinion, and I respect that. Thank you for not trolling around like others. That wasn't sarcasm by the way, I'm being serious. However I have to disagree. I believe that most players actually come to 9D Pserver for the PvP, considering the fuckery that you need on official just to be on the same ground as the top spender. I just can't see how people would spend money on something they can do themselves by setting up an offline server. I don't think contents has anything to do with why those server fail, just piss poor management. I can give you example at request, since I don't want to turn this into some unnecessary flame war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
^ This. Depends if content = custom content, imo the community isn't satisfied with just that and wants core new features like cloths refine, sealing, raids, raid bosses system (huge HP bar), new refines,etc
I'm down for all the above except clothes refine. It's heavily pay2win in my opinion. I mean PvE wise it's fine, but it just completely break the PvP aspect lol. Some of the top PvPer on GamesCampus only become good thanks to it. I duel some of them before, and most of them only win against me by a small margin (10-20%) due to them having advantage over me with h4 pieces, weapon and premium. There are players that are great before it came out, but i feel like their name only get recognition because of how much they spend rather than how well they understand the game.

Quote:
Btw realised that the story of 9D is kind of deep actually. After a lot of time I understood the trailer, the SF lady was the lover of Jun and after going to war (3 years ago from when the trailer is happening) Lingyun fell in love with her( and basically left his clan), she played both guys in order to kill each other and end the war, poetry xD
This explain why SF's mastery buff is OP as fuck. The presentation of how deadly Sacred Flower is despite the weak, and fragile look.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2017, 07:21   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronokInF View Post
I'm down for all the above except clothes refine. It's heavily pay2win in my opinion.
Sealing options are more p2w than cloth refinement.

It shouldn't matter anyways on a private server. If someone creates a server with these features and makes things like Large Sealed Beads and Dragons Blood exclusive to the item mall, there's literally no reason to not play at RF instead.
Old 06/03/2017, 07:26   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
Sealing options are more p2w than cloth refinement.

It shouldn't matter anyways on a private server. If someone creates a server with these features and makes things like Large Sealed Beads and Dragons Blood exclusive to the item mall, there's literally no reason to not play at RF instead.
Is this some RedFox exclusive or some ****? First time I ever seen this, talk about broken .-.

I thought it was stupid enough on 9Ds where you can nuke people for 12k even without beads, but this is on some next level ****.
Old 06/03/2017, 08:24   #34

Quote:
This explain why SF's mastery buff is OP as ****. The presentation of how deadly Sacred Flower is despite the weak, and fragile look.

^ This is the source, also rewatched it, I think it's kinda symbolic at the beginning when she says "The flowers are blooming", kind of like SFs won the war. Too bad the devs don't make their storyline more driven by the war.

Maybe you can confirm if the translation is good.
Old 06/03/2017, 11:16   #35

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Is this some RedFox exclusive or some ****? First time I ever seen this, talk about broken .-.
It's RF sealing options. It allows you to add options to almost any relic in the game.

Don't forget it's possible to make 5* x% crit damage afaik on ONE relic (that upgraded BOF or whatever it was, that allowed 5 unsealings).
Old 06/03/2017, 17:32   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
It's RF sealing options. It allows you to add options to almost any relic in the game.

Don't forget it's possible to make 5* x% crit damage afaik on ONE relic (that upgraded BOF or whatever it was, that allowed 5 unsealings).
It's only one relic until they add the rest of the Potala updates.

New super chaos flag, lol.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2017, 18:48   #37

Quote:

^ This is the source, also rewatched it, I think it's kinda symbolic at the beginning when she says "The flowers are blooming", kind of like SFs won the war. Too bad the devs don't make their storyline more driven by the war.

Maybe you can confirm if the translation is good.
It's a good translation. I prefer it better than the Vietnamese one since it sounds more "colorful", while the other is just .

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

This would be nice in PvE, but PvP will just be completely depend on how thick your wallet is.
Old 06/03/2017, 19:11   #38

Quote:
It's a good translation. I prefer it better than the Vietnamese one since it sounds more "colorful", while the other is just .

This would be nice in PvE, but PvP will just be completely depend on how thick your wallet is.
Btw since you're here, any idea about Bughy ?
Old 06/03/2017, 19:28   #39

Quote:
Btw since you're here, any idea about Bughy ?
I found him on FB a while back, but we didn't talk that much so I'm not sure what he's up to now.
Old 06/20/2017, 12:00   #40

Please prove me wrong, but as I saw on FB Mardu is in the eclipse team (if not the owner),
is eclipse just another overhyped mardu project with impossible long ETAs and no logs/schedules/Information to players?
Old 06/20/2017, 13:53   #41

elite*gold: 9
Yes you are right, Martin is involved in the team, but as nothing to do with Server Management and players. He is only a dev who is writing tools to help us to manage the server.

I'm the only Owner of this server. A lot of information coming soon. About Eta we will release within 2 or 3 weeks if everything goes well.
Old 06/20/2017, 14:17   #42

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Please prove me wrong, but as I saw on FB Mardu is in the eclipse team (if not the owner),
is eclipse just another overhyped mardu project with impossible long ETAs and no logs/schedules/Information to players?
I'd like to see what communit would behave if Alurion would bring all of those hated ones and actually develops a good server.

I'm waiting for the launch - I'm curious about its content.
Old 06/20/2017, 20:51   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
Yes you are right, Martin is involved in the team, but as nothing to do with Server Management and players. He is only a dev who is writing tools to help us to manage the server.

I'm the only Owner of this server. A lot of information coming soon. About Eta we will release within 2 or 3 weeks if everything goes well.
Okay, just so talk to the community, facebook page is hyping, but nothing concrete, this post you just wrote was more important, than the whole FB page lol.

@ It could easily succeed, the problem with the pservers were always lack of management skills, or instability or moneyhunger, new manager, new hope.
Old 06/22/2017, 19:10   #44

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Okay, just so talk to the community, facebook page is hyping, but nothing concrete, this post you just wrote was more important, than the whole FB page lol.

@ It could easily succeed, the problem with the pservers were always lack of management skills, or instability or moneyhunger, new manager, new hope.
fugea.at the end of the day I and 1 other player generated Elysium and opened it.when I started to employ people to manage server when I do my full time job, everything started to go **** up, because there were too many people in management.now alurion will be the owner, it will make it easier for me to do what I do best. Speculation and hype mainly came from rob, who is not a developer, only a person who will trial and error issues and release without full debug. Dimi was the one who truely developed ,but screwed up by releasing op items and stealing money for his own benefit.mistakes have been made, but mistakes are learned and not made again.learning curve for everyone

Regards gamers

(DEV) QUASA

Aka Mardu
Old 06/22/2017, 23:38   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
fugea.at the end of the day I and 1 other player generated Elysium and opened it.when I started to employ people to manage server when I do my full time job, everything started to go **** up, because there were too many people in management.now alurion will be the owner, it will make it easier for me to do what I do best. Speculation and hype mainly came from rob, who is not a developer, only a person who will trial and error issues and release without full debug. Dimi was the one who truely developed ,but screwed up by releasing op items and stealing money for his own benefit.mistakes have been made, but mistakes are learned and not made again.learning curve for everyone

Regards gamers

(DEV) QUASA

Aka Mardu
Thanks for the answer, I didn't try to offend you, just stated that I don't want to play a server where there is no communication, and the future of the server/players is totally unknown.
Eclipse looks good (tho not much was shown) and good to see that a lot of people will be evolved in the crew.
Cheers
Thanks
1 User