Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DS - new server coming soon...

Discussion on 9DS - new server coming soon... within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/05/2017, 17:44   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_au View Post
This code no longer works, anyone have a valid access code?
works for me
Old 01/05/2017, 20:32   #62

I stuck in login screen. It never logins...
Old 01/06/2017, 08:15   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljaz94 View Post
works for me
mine says file to create account missing
Old 01/06/2017, 10:15   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytcns View Post
there is problem about login in website. it doesnt login or it says oops something happenned bla bla with red colors. What is the last and updated information of server? What does it have? compatible with w10?
Try a different browser. The game itself is compatible with all versions of Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
so far it seems that the support provided by 9ds is less than effective so maybe if the owners/staff would stop ******* arguing and provide some help - there is enough knowledge in this community to do so, we could get on amicably.
Who was arguing? Since there is no staff member of 9DS using this forum I think you're talking some bs again.
Old 01/13/2017, 22:32   #65

The Server is dead now, more then 24h they couldn't make the Server work. Always says unable to connect to patch Server. **** Server....
Old 01/14/2017, 00:03   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Kalzion] View Post
Who was arguing? Since there is no staff member of 9DS using this forum I think you're talking some bs again.
As you couldn't read back on any of the other 9ds threads where support has been publicised as awful I guess you wouldn't be able to see what I was referring to.

Why you suddenly trying to act like a good guy when you have been banned from most communities/forum boards for being a ****?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 13:37   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Why you suddenly trying to act like a good guy when you have been banned from most communities/forum boards for being a ****?
You're confusing me with someone else, nothing that you said applies to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2017, 07:13   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Kalzion] View Post
You're confusing me with someone else, nothing that you said applies to me.
I believe Jamie is confusing you with Kazuki
Old 01/19/2017, 17:44   #69

elite*gold: 214
I've been playing on this server for a while now and what I can tell from my experience it's pure bullshit. All maps are basically empty. And the 99% of the players are horrible trolls.

Best so far was ZeroN 9D but sadly they closed down. Let's hope they keep their promise and come back with the saved DB one time. Unlike Titan who vanished out of nothing, ZeroN announced the closure 1 Month ahead and gave us a 1 Month insane event with free IM and crazy XP.

After one month of having that amazing game experience I can not really find any joy in any of the other servers. 9DPK being the worst alternative. Ironically only they survived. But it also makes sense some how. Because all other were professionals which also mean they probably had professional jobs unlike 9DPK.

But hey, let's keep fingers crossed and see what the future brings us.
Old 01/19/2017, 20:29   #70

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Zeron owner was Romanian

I don't even need to elaborate further.

He didn't even share any of his spoils with his sidekick, Adek or REX... oh sorry HE WAS REX all along on alt account.

I find it disturbing when people make alt accounts to agree with themselves on forums, ******* weirdo's.
Still, it's better to be sidekick of someone who had some skills instead of being some kind of wannabe or hater. Also, it's 9DShit thread, why do you keep talking about Zeron there?
Old 01/20/2017, 05:06   #71

Just some feedback, I did play this server a bit and it's pretty bad. Nothing to do, most of the items ingame won't do what they supposed to do, numbers get bugged and yeah..I didn't like it. Have a good one!
Old 01/20/2017, 06:32   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Still, it's better to be sidekick of someone who had some skills instead of being some kind of wannabe or hater. Also, it's 9DShit thread, why do you keep talking about Zeron there?
Yeah he was skilled at chatting bollox's and scamming people.
Old 01/20/2017, 10:41   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Just some feedback, I did play this server a bit and it's pretty bad. Nothing to do, most of the items ingame won't do what they supposed to do, numbers get bugged and yeah..I didn't like it. Have a good one!
Well. At least I'm not the only one who had similar impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Yeah he was skilled at chatting bollox's and scamming people.
Also, he was the first one to make custom content - oh, you didn't notice that your lovely 9DS is doing exactly the same now? I'd feel like a loser when I were him. Unless someone get map editor, there is nothing more to discover than on Zeron.

Oh, about map editor. I'm going to be free about February (I have last exam on 2nd Feb, I guess) - anyone interested in its development? We can also think about effects editor. BUT, we're going to make it open source. So, if anyone is interested, PM me.

There is nothing that can make this game/community alive, so, well. We can just have fun with files for now.
Old 01/20/2017, 11:25   #74

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
I agree fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Well. At least I'm not the only one who had similar impression.

Also, he was the first one to make custom content - oh, you didn't notice that your lovely 9DS is doing exactly the same now? I'd feel like a loser when I were him. Unless someone get map editor, there is nothing more to discover than on Zeron.

Oh, about map editor. I'm going to be free about February (I have last exam on 2nd Feb, I guess) - anyone interested in its development? We can also think about effects editor. BUT, we're going to make it open source. So, if anyone is interested, PM me.

There is nothing that can make this game/community alive, so, well. We can just have fun with files for now.

I wouldn't waste your time deving on 9d related stuff. Use your skills for something more usefull.
Old 01/20/2017, 12:09   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
I agree fully.
I wouldn't waste your time deving on 9d related stuff. Use your skills for something more usefull.
But it's annoying when people have resource to make content, but they just ignore it and give up on it. Current priv owners just did what others (Zeron) had got for few years. Why don't we give people all the tools to make the priv scene great again?