Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Devo martin busted :)

Discussion on 9Devo martin busted :) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2016, 21:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
dates 2004 becouse i dont want to upload pepole names like i did with ady.
you just need stop drunk mode and gift
p.s the only server that has more dev gm vgm then players.
and like i said files is for vn friend i dont run server nub my pc is 2gb mem

you just lucky rob do all work when he finish uhmm you kick him like all other devs and tell lies
or like you try scam my vn friend change db pass after he finish elysuim refine clohtes
ah but he dell all your server nice try
Arceus you can close that thanks
Arceus isn't the mod here, lel. Stop drama, don't be like Tenge. Except you're him. Then just die.
Old 06/22/2016, 01:48   #17

elite*gold: 90
So you think to run a server is all in game based.when you start to learn the word administration and the back end sql side.,then you might start to understand.dont give me that **** eyal.i do understand the scripting .for you information also.i have decided to release full version.which now means kunlun will be fully built ..i am rebuilding all dungeons, only because its easy to do.btw did you finally get all those server files to work I sent you. Pmsl 😁😁😁.haha.

Eyal I have done nothing against you.but seems my good will to help people like you has always come back to haunt me.never again will I help a so called friend.you used my good nature to give you 90%of the server files.ofc I was not going to give full content.but the audacity you have shown here to ridicule me after the help I gave to run your offline server.again I have screen shots of your requests to me.ita time you are named and shamed.I have learned 1 big lesson.never to trust spiteful people like yourself.you are a disgrace
Old 06/22/2016, 08:01   #18

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
ah but he dell all your server nice try
Arceus you can close that thanks
As Adek said, I'm not a mod. However you can report your topic and request a closure.
Old 06/22/2016, 21:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Arceus isn't the mod here, lel. Stop drama, don't be like Tenge. Except you're him. Then just die.
no i am not him i am DK i dono who is tenge is lamo
if you not like the post so ignore it now go pm martin hey i support you in epvp
he will boost you.
sry arceus haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
So you think to run a server is all in game based.when you start to learn the word administration and the back end sql side.,then you might start to understand.dont give me that shit eyal.i do understand the scripting .for you information also.i have decided to release full version.which now means kunlun will be fully built ..i am rebuilding all dungeons, only because its easy to do.btw did you finally get all those server files to work I sent you. Pmsl 😁😁😁.haha.

Eyal I have done nothing against you.but seems my good will to help people like you has always come back to haunt me.never again will I help a so called friend.you used my good nature to give you 90%of the server files.ofc I was not going to give full content.but the audacity you have shown here to ridicule me after the help I gave to run your offline server.again I have screen shots of your requests to me.ita time you are named and shamed.I have learned 1 big lesson.never to trust spiteful people like yourself.you are a disgrace
i ask from you 1 thing files and i give it to my vn friend and he is happy
you ask me 24\7 help
trust pepole like me ? even your own friends said you untrustable il remind you story with ursie usband you guys almost fight in real life?
or all the gm/dev you leech from them and kick them?
i dont race you or smth i can build server and i did home server before play9d even was on i have a life i work. no time for your shity requests
the problam with you man is stop drinking when you not you fine.
i dont need your files i dont build server i help friend with maps
like i said i have no time for this shit i need to work
p.s when deebys or bogdy server will be on you stay empty becouse your shit head and IM rip off.end of msg's you can pm me if you like to comment bb
Old 06/22/2016, 23:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
So you think to run a server is all in game based.when you start to learn the word administration and the back end sql side.,then you might start to understand.dont give me that **** eyal.i do understand the scripting .for you information also.i have decided to release full version.which now means kunlun will be fully built ..i am rebuilding all dungeons, only because its easy to do.btw did you finally get all those server files to work I sent you. Pmsl 😁😁😁.haha.

You big-headed *****. You mean you use people's knowledge to help you do the things you boast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 03:55   #21

Well let me explain to all of you why do I get the reward before do my job.

I've spoke with Martin before Evolution9D be realsed abouth those things, I was busy and can't do it so fast I tought and Martin alredy start Evolution, I've got some free time to play and I ask him to give the coins.
After we have a chat and he accept my request everything was done, I regective my coins before done the job I have to do.
The think is he give the coins because he got 100% trust in me not for boosting me or anything you think.
I can just say Evolution is the most advanced private server I've ever play. Full of new content alredy and more new content are comming too.

Please Note : I'm not a part of Staff, I just make some things beacause they are busy with relasing content and cant take care of Forum and more basic things like this, so I'm just helping the community like a Forum Moderator but more powerless and also can enjoy the gameplay w/o pay any money to get Item Mall items.

If any of you looking for a New Content Server you all can join Evolution 9Dragons, In my opinion is a nice server if you think diferent that's your problem.

King regards, Adelin
Old 06/23/2016, 04:32   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
You big-headed prick. You mean you use people's knowledge to help you do the things you boast.
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 16:49
Martin Evans
question
when you alter resource.txt
i presume we alter vn_resource.txt
as the same file
?
Eyal Gofen
16/06/2016 16:50
Eyal Gofen
your question is?
should alter both files
?
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 16:51
Martin Evans
yeah we did
but the resources list dissapears
Eyal Gofen
Eyal Gofen
and it coming back to old?
Martin Evans
Martin Evans
all resources disappear m8
from the lists
very odd
sec
i will try something else
Eyal Gofen
16/06/2016 16:52
Eyal Gofen
i dont have the tool to try it
Martin Evans
Martin Evans
brb
Eyal Gofen
Eyal Gofen
but in 20min my gm friend will be online
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 16:56
Martin Evans
ok
Eyal Gofen
16/06/2016 16:58
Eyal Gofen
alll vn_resource.txt go blank?
Martin Evans
Martin Evans
no bro
Eyal Gofen
Eyal Gofen
can you ss so i can see
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 16:59
Martin Evans
sec
all we did was copy resource.txt and vn_resource.txt from server to client. excrypted and added to scrbase. the resource list in game has disappeared
Eyal Gofen
16/06/2016 17:02
Eyal Gofen
ahhhhhh
the list in resources ingame
all blank
Martin Evans
Martin Evans
yes
Eyal Gofen
Eyal Gofen
in menu
Martin Evans
Martin Evans
yep
they should be in sync
Eyal Gofen
Eyal Gofen
and you use Arial Unicode MS?
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 17:03
Martin Evans
huh?
Eyal Gofen
16/06/2016 17:04
Eyal Gofen
god dam fking internet
dc האמוטיקון slightsmile
i think vn use Arial Unicode MS
so thats resson you get no list in menu resource
Martin Evans
16/06/2016 17:05
Martin Evans
fuck
but the 2 files should be identical?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Martin Evans
08/06/2016 15:29
Martin Evans
there is alot to look at
but the whole releationship
on gameinfo.xml
to me
has a massive impact in game
i do need to test my theory
fucking dimi i let loose on server
i wish i did all alone now
Eyal Gofen
08/06/2016 15:30
Eyal Gofen
yeap
never should add pepole to db
Martin Evans
08/06/2016 15:31
Martin Evans
no m8
he left
with the knowledge
now i need to learn
and put it all back
__________________________________________________ ____
i have alot of msg's he ask me to help >.< even without teamviwer wich is funny need to guess...
and 2nd msg says it all Dimi leave with all knowledge ... didnt martin said he steal money and he kick him?
well i dono blah i am tired 5:33 am gn guys
p.s ady sorry i bump your name in the SS i love you bro was mistake.
Old 06/23/2016, 04:39   #23

And no1 Vboot or Poisen hes DNS?....

Such trash talky place of childs Epvp is now, im glad over MrOfficer got banned couse Zero9d sayd no1 could break theyr GG.. until i ADDED SS 1 Day later with edited client to accept everything.... Cheap guys all off u... Whole Zero9D Admins looks like those who tested Saweets hacks months afther we had used it... and ruined VN,Thai, Etc..

Just whining here, Zero9d will be shiit as old one, just more money income before closing and rebuild a new one and Supeer hype it as they say they dont?.. i dont read other things then esylium and Zero in each topic..

HF on this things, until just some1 here wanna hack you guys servers, someone who actually can.. just realese Zero... pls do it.

"Hugs to Saweet" couse he know how easy things are even at official...
Old 06/23/2016, 08:09   #24

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post

Such trash talky place of childs Epvp is now, im glad over MrOfficer got banned couse Zero9d sayd no1 could break theyr GG.. until i ADDED SS 1 Day later with edited client to accept everything....
So you say you edited ZeroN's client... Thats pretty strange, considering that they don't even have one yet.
The release of ZeroN's client is in September.
Also back then at PA we were aware of the 2PC exploit which could lead people to overcome the Hackshield. But that got already fixed before I left PA. So instead of hating I'd say wait until september and give it a try.
I believe ZeroN 9D is going to be the only 9D server worth playing. And I'm not saying that because I was a former staff of PA but because I really believe that they're going to do a good job.
Old 06/23/2016, 09:50   #25

Quote:

Such trash talky place of childs Epvp is now, im glad over MrOfficer got banned couse Zero9d sayd no1 could break theyr GG.. until i ADDED SS 1 Day later with edited client to accept everything.... Cheap guys all off u... Whole Zero9D Admins looks like those who tested Saweets hacks months afther we had used it... and ruined VN,Thai, Etc..

Just whining here, Zero9d will be shiit as old one, just more money income before closing and rebuild a new one and Supeer hype it as they say they dont?.. i dont read other things then esylium and Zero in each topic..

HF on this things, until just some1 here wanna hack you guys servers, someone who actually can.. just realese Zero... pls do it.

Dupe hack is impossible on us files (item creation @ user coords on the ground, pretty much 9disciple hack)

If you refer to GM packets used @ 9disciple, please do try that . You'll have a nice surprise, we fixed that a long time ago.

You believe you're the smartest here, believe me, you aren't, just arrogant.

Also, what exactly do you want ? You criticise the community, yet you come here with false claims.

To me, you seem just the guy that was near saweet, you believe you're on his level, you're not. See you later.

P.S. Where exactly did we go for the in-come ? @ PA there was no IM, also @ Zeron we're importing DB, I don't see it. If you have a problem with ZeroN having an item mall, well go make a server yourself and see how things work and what costs are involved.

P.S.2. I don't know what crap you're on, but zeron client is not released, I think you're mad at play9d and confuse us with them, haha.
Also, you keep repeating we tested saweet hacks, no we weren't, I didn't even play vina/thai. You're the only minion of saweet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 11:19   #26

@ & mrkenneth

Your english gave me rapidly increasing erythrocyte sedimentation rate. And also pancreatic and thyroid gland cancer. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Dupe hack is impossible on us files
Old 06/23/2016, 11:21   #27

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:

There is no thing like impenetrable guard, even condoms can be at fault, and when I look at your post, you should be the example of one. I've thought you are kind of "normal" person at this community.

"At official" things are even more than easy. They're way easier than on privates. Also, thanks for calling me the one, who fucked up VN/Thai. I did it as much as you.

I don't care about income. I don't even get paid for PA/Zeron. I just do whatever I want, whenever I want.

But it seems like a challenge. I can't accept it myself, 'cuz I know almost nothing about networking, rather client development is my side. Be sure I'll call my next server buff "Fuck Officer". Oh, what about Road to Fate quest: "Fucking over Officer's arse". Oh, and mobs? Why not. We'll make super-hyper-ultra mob Kenneth. 2kk HP, 32k def, 1 dmg. We should add "trololo~" song on the map where you are.
Old 06/23/2016, 13:03   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
@ & mrkenneth

Your english gave me rapidly increasing erythrocyte sedimentation rate. And also pancreatic and thyroid gland cancer. Thanks.

yeap my english is poor since i come from other country try say 2 words like
תודה אחי
i am sorry you sick becouse of me hahah

btw no need 9disiclpe for hack that server item mall it more easy then you think its same im based on dzo wich could be abuse since 2009.

some here will know what i mean agin sorry about my english i try at last
Old 06/23/2016, 18:22   #29

Quote:
yeap my english is poor since i come from other country try say 2 words like
תודה אחי
i am sorry you sick becouse of me hahah

btw no need 9disiclpe for hack that server item mall it more easy then you think its same im based on dzo wich could be abuse since 2009.

some here will know what i mean agin sorry about my english i try at last
We're aware of that too... The same happened on play9d to my knowledge, it's mostly due to bad programming.
Old 06/23/2016, 18:36   #30

****, what should my clan/role be on ZeroN?
Closed Thread