Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Devo martin busted :)

Discussion on 9Devo martin busted :) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9Devo martin busted :)

just 10min server online and start agin with boosting players.
that gift worth 33us who know's what he give more...
go download and play thanks

i added some bonus if somone need few files from elysuim hf and play fair

Old 06/21/2016, 01:05   #2

That's nothing new. Martin's the most corrupted spineless backstabbing piece of **** GM ever. Just don't play his server and he'll know his place. ^^
Old 06/21/2016, 01:14   #3

i know he is **** since old acclaim until today ...i just post it so pepole wont donte money in new boosted server.
Old 06/21/2016, 04:22   #4

1. That think what you call "boost" is a paymate for a Forum Collection Guide
2. If that should be secret as we saw in Screan Shots and that guy is your friend why the hell did u show this to whole Epvp comunnity?
Lamo
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2016, 05:06   #5

client with virus it's a file with small key's
Ransom:Win32/Cerber.A
Alert level: Severe
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.

This ransomware can stop you from using your PC or accessing your data. It might ask you to pay money to a malicious hacker.

Our ransomware page has more information on this type of threat.
**** you and ur **** server ! tyvm
Old 06/21/2016, 05:40   #6

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalin666 View Post
client with virus it's a file with small key's
Ransom:Win32/Cerber.A
Alert level: Severe
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.

This ransomware can stop you from using your PC or accessing your data. It might ask you to pay money to a malicious hacker.

Our ransomware page has more information on this type of threat.
**** you and ur **** server ! tyvm
Care-i problema ta?
Tu ai jucat alte private inafara de P9D?
Old 06/21/2016, 06:59   #7

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post

just 10min server online and start agin with boosting players.
that gift worth 33us who know's what he give more...
go download and play thanks

i added some bonus if somone need few files from elysuim hf and play fair

Eyal you are a complete moron. Ady is doing all the farming guides and server information on the new forums. i advanced $30 to him to give incentive to do what was required. There is no boost at all.

Get your story straight.

plus the fact these are not evo serverfiles. These are a mock server files which do not fully work. Lol happy testing all
Old 06/21/2016, 08:26   #8

Received Thanks: 1,013
I'm not into saving people and so on, but if someone did his job, he should be rewarded somehow. So even if Mardu gave some cash to that guy, why not? Treat it like gift for closed beta testers. Even better, if it's coins or other IM currency. He can just play as any other donator.

Remember that I also got some "gift" from P9D for my tutorial. Nobody cried for my 100 USD "gift card".
Old 06/21/2016, 08:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I'm not into saving people and so on, but if someone did his job, he should be rewarded somehow. So even if Mardu gave some cash to that guy, why not? Treat it like gift for closed beta testers. Even better, if it's coins or other IM currency. He can just play as any other donator.

Remember that I also got some "gift" from P9D for my tutorial. Nobody cried for my 100 USD "gift card".
Thank you Adek. Yes you can check the 9devo forums. Ady is beginning the build the resource lists on the forums, followed by detailed server information

$30 was a payyment i gave for his services. Eyal has got it all wrong yet again.But refuses to accept this

Old 06/21/2016, 10:42   #10

Ah really dont let me upload 200mb pic's of your shity boosting since day 1 until today

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

thats true adek but the guy did nothing yet he gut boost before doing any job
p.s i dun care about elysuim / evo i play vn and somtimes kr when connection is good.
and i belive you not play it aswell but if does you will see very soon magics on some friends of him.
Old 06/21/2016, 12:18   #11

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
p.s i dun care about elysuim / evo i play vn and somtimes kr when connection is good.
and i belive you not play it aswell but if does you will see very soon magics on some friends of him.
I'm not playing, I just don't trust its' client. I have ****** up OS right now, don't wanna make it even worse.
Old 06/21/2016, 14:10   #12

Quote:
Ah really dont let me upload 200mb pic's of your shity boosting since day 1 until today

Lol look at the dates 2014 .omg that was a long time ago.you certainly have a bee in your bonnet eyal.i even offered to help you with donation if you wanted to help with documenting server.i will post that ss later for all to see.what you have done to make out I am in the wrong was the wrong thing to do. Bit if you wish to play it this way.i will send also all facebook messages from you wanting elysium server files to make home server.all that to follow when I get home

Quote:

Lol look at the dates 2014 .omg that was a long time ago.you certainly have a bee in your bonnet eyal.i even offered to help you with donation if you wanted to help with documenting server.i will post that ss later for all to see.what you have done to make out I am in the wrong was the wrong thing to do. Bit if you wish to play it this way.i will send also all facebook messages from you wanting elysium server files to make home server.all that to follow when I get home
Old 06/21/2016, 18:43   #13

Document your own server you lazy ****..
Old 06/21/2016, 19:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Document your own server you lazy ****..
Dumb-*** Jamie.
Old 06/21/2016, 21:40   #15

dates 2004 becouse i dont want to upload pepole names like i did with ady.
you just need stop drunk mode and gift
p.s the only server that has more dev gm vgm then players.
and like i said files is for vn friend i dont run server nub my pc is 2gb mem

you just lucky rob do all work when he finish uhmm you kick him like all other devs and tell lies
or like you try scam my vn friend change db pass after he finish elysuim refine clohtes
ah but he dell all your server nice try
Arceus you can close that thanks
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread