Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack Info and Coordinates

Discussion on Hack Info and Coordinates within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/01/2009, 05:59   #46

elite*gold: 0
*yawn* >.>

Stop posting when Im like half awake lol

well I saw 2 games in that forum so idk .....
I don't mind wut u doing...but idk wut Im doing lol
the last dude said he wants me...but he hasn't pmed me since...
so yea...

*trying to figure out stupid sjsro acc registration problems lol*
Old 09/01/2009, 15:08   #47

OK was wondering since u guys are somewhat techies.See i only play the game on full screen since minimized is annoying and harder to do since ii got a 15 in monitor, but any what i need is a macro that brings the hack to front and pushes the left click on the start and stop button on the hack so i don't have to exit the game screen each and every time to start and stop it .I tried using auto hot key but i only seem to know how to find the coord.of the start/stop button since it always appears the same place on my screen.I'm not really good at doing stuff like this.SO any help or any kind of info at what i can do would be much appreciate. or if u know of any good micros would work cause i Google many and there just to complicated or don't have the futures i need

guess i should say i want the hotkey to be like f10
Old 09/01/2009, 15:27   #48

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerdd View Post
OK was wondering since u guys are somewhat techies.See i only play the game on full screen since minimized is annoying and harder to do since ii got a 15 in monitor, but any what i need is a macro that brings the hack to front and pushes the left click on the start and stop button on the hack so i don't have to exit the game screen each and every time to start and stop it .I tried using auto hot key but i only seem to know how to find the coord.of the start/stop button since it always appears the same place on my screen.I'm not really good at doing stuff like this.SO any help or any kind of info at what i can do would be much appreciate. or if u know of any good micros would work cause i Google many and there just to complicated or don't have the futures i need

guess i should say i want the hotkey to be like f10
Code:
HotKeySet( "{F10}", "_ToggleHack")
Dim $hack_title = "Game Utility for 9Dragons"
Dim $hack_running = 0

Func _ToggleHack()
	ControlFocus($hack_title, "", "")
	$ret = ControlClick($hack_title, "", "") ; we dont specify the button text; Auto button has no text, only an image
	$hack_running = 1 - $hack_running
	If $hack_running Then
		_WriteStatus("Enabling hack...")
	Else
		_WriteStatus("Disabling hack...")
	EndIf
EndFunc

Func _WriteStatus($msg)
	ConsoleWrite($msg & @CRLF) ; If you don't have a GUI
	;GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, $msg) ; If you have a GUI
EndFunc
This is part of an incomplete autoit script I started. It should be pluggable to any macro you're currently using. I'm working on auto-med for the utility so it will soon become useless.
Old 09/01/2009, 16:38   #49

ty for the quick response but kinda found what i need fixing to try it out its called actual window manager has alot of options but doesn't click the button but im ok with that i guess.Hopefully it works.

Oh was wondering if and when u get the auto med thing going will it be able to med without having to have the ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́Nine dragons screen in view ̣̣''̣meaning having the nine dragons window minimized training skills and auto buffing while im browsing the internet-lol yeah i know i ask alot . I just wandered cause since the hack already lets u trainskills without having the nine dragons window maximzed-fullscreen- just wandered if u could do the auto buff the same way.

what lvl are u guys lol

Absinthe fd́ eight
Old 09/01/2009, 17:13   #50

Quote:
ty for the quick response but kinda found what i need fixing to try it out its called actual window manager has alot of options but doesn't click the button but im ok with that i guess.Hopefully it works.

Oh was wondering if and when u get the auto med thing going will it be able to med without having to have the ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́Nine dragons screen in view ̣̣''̣meaning having the nine dragons window minimized training skills and auto buffing while im browsing the internet-lol yeah i know i ask alot . I just wandered cause since the hack already lets u trainskills without having the nine dragons window maximzed-fullscreen- just wandered if u could do the auto buff the same way.

what lvl are u guys lol

Absinthe fd́ eight
The autoit script code I posted works with it minimized. The automed for the Game Utility will also work minimized.

I haven't been leveling, still SM4. Have only gotten 1 level in the past week. Playing with the game utility and autoit too much of my free time :P
Old 09/01/2009, 19:31   #51

so ur script on work with the game minized or the game fullscreen or both?k i got autuo it3.1

u have msn? help me set it when you have the time lol im not a techy>.< hehe no idea how to use these programs o.O. im better at following directions...

dnmnbg at live.com sorry for the same questions lol
Old 09/01/2009, 20:03   #52

Quote:
so ur script on work with the game minized or the game fullscreen or both?k i got autuo it3.1

u have msn? help me set it when you have the time lol im not a techy>.< hehe no idea how to use these programs o.O. im better at following directions...

dnmnbg at live.com sorry for the same questions lol
If you adding it to an existing script, paste it in AutoIT into your script, press F5 (Go), Then press F10 to toggle hack On/Off. Make sure hack is not on the first time you press F10 or else it'll toggle backwards

If not adding it to an existing script, you need a while loop to make it run forever until you exit. I'll repost with the loop code:
Code:
HotKeySet( "{ESC}", "_EXIT")
HotKeySet( "{F10}", "_ToggleHack")

Dim $hack_title = "Game Utility for 9Dragons"
Dim $hack_running = 0

Func _EXIT()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func _ToggleHack()
	ControlFocus($hack_title, "", "")
	ControlClick($hack_title, "", "")
	$hack_running = 1 - $hack_running
	If $hack_running Then
		_WriteStatus("Enabling hack...")
	Else
		_WriteStatus("Disabling hack...")
	EndIf
EndFunc

Func _WriteStatus($msg)
	ConsoleWrite($msg & @CRLF)
EndFunc

While 1
	Sleep(1000)
WEnd
Old 09/01/2009, 23:15   #53

He's more of a techie then I am...
Only that I don't do AutoIt...last time I did it
It totally screwed up my pc lol >.>"

And what you mean you can't work with window mode..
that the best way to use the hack laur1sky presented to
this forum....
Old 09/24/2009, 10:48   #54

How's about uploadin` it to another site , i reinstalled windows and now the links munoo posted won't work anymore , so please do me a favor
Old 09/24/2009, 17:58   #55

yawn lol ill uplload later cleaning time!!!.check the 9dviet thread i made lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2009, 13:12   #56

Much obliged