Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking outside the box: ideas on how to make a new 9D trainer

Discussion on Thinking outside the box: ideas on how to make a new 9D trainer within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thinking outside the box: ideas on how to make a new 9D trainer

So, I have some ideas, but I don't know if they are realistic or not. Probably just nonsense. But, here it goes:

1 - The ads are shown from a web page, loaded from within the game, right? Can't we just put something in the web page loaded to run a trainer from inside the game? I'm not sure, but gameguard doesn't block stuff running from inside the game, right?

2 - I noticed someone came up with a crack to enable that combo N, F6, Esc. If the game can be cracked, why can't we just make a crack which trains buffs?

3 - The gameguard only updates itself when the game is started. Is it possible to use a previous version of gameguard and trick it so that he thinks he's actually running the latest version?

4 - Finally: a cavesman solution: can't we just change physically the mouse so that it continuously makes a left click? Or something like that?
Old 06/21/2008, 23:33   #2

Hmm some good idea's But the last 1 is not possible
I mean ur mouse moves a tiny bit u can be taking CC Herbs for 12 hours lol

Hmm maybe some guys will look and reply *Hint Hint*
=)
Old 06/22/2008, 03:23   #3

Post Hmm...

I used this idea to level up my basic lightfoot to cheng 10, so that I could level it up when AFK...

1. Buy Crane embroidered satchets from Hefei general merchant
2. Run to the steps which lead to another town (Eg: The white stairs from your clan town to Hefei). Notice that your char can run into the stairs and yet keep running even though he is in the same spot...
3. Adjust the mouse so that the screen is perfectly straight (which is kinda painfully hard, but possible)
4. Press the hotkey for the basic lightfot and put a heavy object on 'alt' key. I used a combination of a small metal ruler and a book.
5. Go afk for the time limit of the crane satchet. Make sure steps and meditation passive skills are off.

For the skill training idea, Im gonna try replacing the ruler/ book with a battery operated toy (I'm gonna use the bunny drumer, modifed with some thermocole to keep striking the skill hotkey). Ill let you know if that worked...
Old 06/22/2008, 13:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ann View Post
I used this idea to level up my basic lightfoot to cheng 10, so that I could level it up when AFK...

1. Buy Crane embroidered satchets from Hefei general merchant
2. Run to the steps which lead to another town (Eg: The white stairs from your clan town to Hefei). Notice that your char can run into the stairs and yet keep running even though he is in the same spot...
3. Adjust the mouse so that the screen is perfectly straight (which is kinda painfully hard, but possible)
4. Press the hotkey for the basic lightfot and put a heavy object on 'alt' key. I used a combination of a small metal ruler and a book.
5. Go afk for the time limit of the crane satchet. Make sure steps and meditation passive skills are off.

For the skill training idea, Im gonna try replacing the ruler/ book with a battery operated toy (I'm gonna use the bunny drumer, modifed with some thermocole to keep striking the skill hotkey). Ill let you know if that worked...
Nice idea! I've thought of that once in the past but I hadn't any toy I could use. Btw, I thought of another (insanely difficult) idea:

5 - Create a keyboard driver to run macros
I mean, if the keyboard sends data to Windows through the drivers, why don't we just make or change a keyboard driver so that it plays the macros we want.
Old 06/23/2008, 06:32   #5

cuz that's high lvl programing ?)
Old 06/26/2008, 18:52   #6

cant u get something so you hold a key which makes ur keyboard press 1 or 2 etc and then put a book on the key or something lol
Old 06/27/2008, 00:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasshoku View Post
cant u get something so you hold a key which makes ur keyboard press 1 or 2 etc and then put a book on the key or something lol
It has worked in the past. I used 1 keyboard to lock the Tab key and another to lock the buff key I wanted to level.
The Tab key changed between peace mode and combat mode and used the ve recovery relics to restore ve while in peace mode.

Since ... (can't quite remember when) quite some time, that trick no longer works. But you probably know this, right?
Old 06/27/2008, 00:54   #8

BTW, I've been looking for other alternatives. I found out that my mouse, which is a Logitech, allows me to install an interesting application called SetPoint, which is a mouse utility configuration. It allows me to reconfigure any mouse key to do whatever I want to. And guess what: it actually works! I can set the middle mouse button to be the P key !

So I've been thinking: what if I could tell SetPoint to make the middle mouse button to run a macro? So far, no clues if it's even possible...
Old 06/27/2008, 14:32   #9

bah, it should be like the old days, just put your cellphone or something on your key and it will buff continu. But i guess it will stop cuz out of energy i know.

nothing on this forum worked on 9dragons ever!
skilltrainer made by dizz always outgame but no ingame...
Old 06/27/2008, 15:05   #10

the problems is the GG... if we can jack him from scanning... maybe we can still
use the skill trainer make by dizzy... i hope we can make the GG not scanning
our driver... but, im not a programmer... i hope someone know how to do it share
plzz....for whole community.... thxx
Old 06/28/2008, 09:47   #11

i don't think it has anything to do with GG really. When i startup dizzy his bot it will be able to stay active but just doesen't work in 9dragons. i think acclaim disabled other programs working behind 9dragons.

what i mean is 9dragons might have something that blocks all the rest of the active background programs.

thats just what i think
Old 08/15/2008, 08:23   #12

It is GameGuard. Dizzy's program is basically an AutoIt script that uses the Send() function, which is blocked by GameGuard.
Old 08/15/2008, 14:34   #13

i am thinking of making my own keboard driver(using C).... will take a bit time but i have already started working on it .If Dizzy or anyone else who has worked on this direction can give me a few pointers it wud really help.

And of course i will post it if succesfully made
Old 08/21/2008, 04:45   #14

deep bow to all the ppl who r working hard to help others enjoy the game better
Old 08/21/2008, 08:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooddrinkerS View Post
what i mean is 9dragons might have something that blocks all the rest of the active background programs.

thats just what i think
it's GG who does these things..
GG will not automaticcaly kill the program, but it can (and will) all automated key insertion into it's program, in this case 9dragons