Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with princess's request

Discussion on problem with princess's request within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/02/2011, 22:55   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Bleh!.. 9Disciple have only 2 Working Quests, its a mid 50 one and 73Q.. Rest is bugged or they will get auto finished, or almost finished and cancled, and it will reloop 4 ever without getting any reward, if u raise the steps manualy too 11-13 u will finsih the Q but not repeat it.. just Finish it and then ur fuckt... and from 13-999 nothing happens..

And whole Quest2 tab is broken.. If you make it work, then u probly get 5-7k Exp and needs relog for each time.. kinda lame saweet, fix this please?
Something has been patched and broke most of the quests. Damnit. All the quest stuff worked 2 months ago. So yea guys, I have tested a bunch of stuff on new characters from scratch and my old characters. The quest hacking is pretty much patched
Old 09/03/2011, 00:04   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Something has been patched and broke most of the quests. Damnit. All the quest stuff worked 2 months ago. So yea guys, I have tested a bunch of stuff on new characters from scratch and my old characters. The quest hacking is pretty much patched
Bad news ....
but thanks again for sharing 9 disciple to us
Old 09/03/2011, 00:07   #18

elite*gold: 321
so are you gonna fix it
Old 09/03/2011, 02:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamRockz View Post
so are you gonna fix it
There's nothing to fix, it's patched. It exploited the server side code that did not do proper checks, but now it seems to do this especially for quests which require items in your inventory, and that makes it impossible if the quest requires quest-only items.
Old 09/03/2011, 03:27   #20

hmm ya.. i got an idea guys,lets invade 9dragons korea.
Old 09/04/2011, 05:20   #21

When G1 is closed and the new server is up I say we invade it. In fact, I think we should built a list of all 9Dragons hosts and go down the list from easiest (no cheat protection) to hardest and just make our way. I'll do the dirty work to try to get 9Dis working with each one. Serious business
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/04/2011, 07:37   #22

Respect man,Respect.
Old 09/04/2011, 12:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
When G1 is closed and the new server is up I say we invade it. In fact, I think we should built a list of all 9Dragons hosts and go down the list from easiest (no cheat protection) to hardest and just make our way. I'll do the dirty work to try to get 9Dis working with each one. Serious business
You da man! Much <3

Edit:

Please start with G1, it has no protection