Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bardo items Read

Discussion on Bardo items Read within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bardo items Read

hello there! I have problam with playing bardo lags etc since long time ago now i offer my items there for exp cards in nirnava list of some item here not for sale trade for cards only dont wana get ban ok here is the short of my item list /def trinket/wb300dmg/wb300 chidmg/cs+9gloves/cs+9staff/movmet.hp.ve pills/ all ec relics and alot more dont have to say but you know only def trinket worth +bilon all that i ask is 200exp cards leave your offers here or privte msg .trade only not for sale i dont take cradit from acclaim for they job. Just for you to know trade will be you come with noob char and so am i .dont transfer items to me by steal visa its a ban and items get trace means both ban'd Good luck to all have a nice day for me it's night

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT CS4 Lob Nuker for items (bardo)
06/16/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 11 Replies
WTT an acc with a lob cs4 Nuker and a lob Fc healer on it for items/gold on bardo server post offers here or on pm ty
WTT/WTS items Nirvana- Bardo
06/11/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
I will give you items on Nirvana, you will give me items on Bardo. There are the items i want to sell/trade. http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3013/razvan.jpg I w8 offers
WTS All kind of items on BARDO
05/27/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
Like title says I WTS All kind of items on BARDO, even the rarest :) Pls pm me what you need i accept only paypal. PS: I have PS6 Saber hermit (green) +9 and many others items (trinkets/clothes/plates/gold/bes/relics). Just pm me :) :pimp:
WTS bardo items
04/12/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
I WTS on Bardo server 600 def sets, def trinket, hp trinket and more others good items...pm me with what items you need
WTB Gold and ITEMS [Bardo EU]
03/27/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
The thopic say everything :bandit:. Post what you have to sell and the price. (I pay with real €) (if u want to sell Weapons: Only Gloves and Brancers are needed (CS-GL or WDs))