Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

character problem

Discussion on character problem within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
character problem

hi guys i bought from a guy the windows fix i dont have now laggs but all my character, mounts, npcs, monsters invisible and the guy dont help me now.

someone knows the problem and can help me?

Old 12/23/2020, 15:40   #2

that might be how he fixed the fps, the fps problems were caused by animations and he simply fixed the fps by removing all animations kekw
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2020, 17:22   #3

Yea you got scammed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/23/2020, 18:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Yea you got scammed
I hate this 4Story Community, I just don't get it.

Does anyone know how to fix that the characters, Monsters, Mounts, Portals display correctly again?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2020, 19:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrapper03 View Post
I hate this 4Story Community, I just don't get it.

Does anyone know how to fix that the characters, Monsters, Mounts, Portals display correctly again?
i hate too the most cancer community in the games I've played so far..
Old 12/23/2020, 20:44   #6

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
I really don't know what you guys expect, to buy a windows 10 Fix for 150€ on a website that doesn't even exists since a week and gets reset several times a month.
There are even more than 10 accounts that are obivously fake accounts of the website owner.
As long as people are donating money to him, he probably won't stop this scam.
Old 12/23/2020, 21:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
I really don't know what you guys expect, to buy a windows 10 Fix for 150€ on a website that doesn't even exists since a week and gets reset several times a month.
There are even more than 10 accounts that are obivously fake accounts of the website owner.
As long as people are donating money to him, he probably won't stop this scam.
I didn't buy the fix from a website but from a DeviL. So I don't know what you mean.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2020, 21:22   #8

Quote:
I didn't buy the fix from a website but from a DeviL. So I don't know what you mean.
you didnt buy a fix you bought a single line of code that he changed in CreateDevice lol
Old 12/23/2020, 22:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnarPlay View Post
you didnt buy a fix you bought a single line of code that he changed in CreateDevice lol
The thing is done, I'll quit the scene for now. Comments like this one do not help me, nor do I get any of them.

I think further comments are only spam and should be avoided

There are still nice people in the scene who can help.
@ You can close the thread

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2020, 11:55   #10

Quote:
The thing is done, I'll quit the scene for now. Comments like this one do not help me, nor do I get any of them.

I think further comments are only spam and should be avoided

There are still nice people in the scene who can help.
@ You can close the thread

Maybe you should have searched on this forum before paying someone for changing software vertex processing to hardware and you would have found dxvk dlls which are for free if you want to have server for your friends or something... There is literally thousands post where people ask how to fix windows lags and you come here crying about this community and how you got scammed lol
Old 12/24/2020, 12:58   #11

Quote:
Maybe you should have searched on this forum before paying someone for changing software vertex processing to hardware and you would have found dxvk dlls which are for free if you want to have server for your friends or something... There is literally thousands post where people ask how to fix windows lags and you come here crying about this community and how you got scammed lol
I don't know what your problem is, I wrote above that I have a problem and asked if someone can help me. But you are also one of the reasons why people turn away from elite pvpers and go to other forums. If I look at various posts from you, you are one of the only "crying". You can apparently not read either, I wrote that the thread can be closed. Why do you keep commenting? I don't understand what your problem is, everything you write has nothing to do with the thread.

Either you can contribute to the topic or not, but then don't comment either. Thank you for your attention, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2020, 15:42   #12

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
As i already said, your post is fokin mirror of many previous ones, you could have just written in the search bar abone "how to fix win lags 4story" and you would get thousand results but you come here crying for help after you got apparently scammed and all you can do is complain about this community xd and btw im trying to help as much as i can in my free time if people contact me. You and your behavior is the reason why this community is most of the time toxic. Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year
Bullshit, its legit to open a new topic when nearly every ******* topic in this forum has useless replies yours, or just look at this recent one

If you guys cant help, shut the **** up. Instead of helping to solve the problem you either trashtalk with stuff no one can work with or you just make fun of those who need help. The mod here should really think about to delete and punish all posts like yours. This topic has a simple question, and you failed to answer it while acting like pros (tbh idk the solution for this either, but at least Im not here to blame the OP). People like you are the reason why this forum is so empty, not the OP.

OP, how did you solve the problem in the end? People who search for a solution could use this topic as well!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2020, 16:26   #13

One easy to do solution - Dgvoodoo - seems to be working fine with the 5.0 files ( with other versions the client sometimes crashes when teleporting to other maps )

Or you could try this:
Old 12/24/2020, 17:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exakan View Post
Bullshit, its legit to open a new topic when nearly every ******* topic in this forum has useless replies yours, or just look at this recent one

If you guys cant help, shut the **** up. Instead of helping to solve the problem you either trashtalk with stuff no one can work with or you just make fun of those who need help. The mod here should really think about to delete and punish all posts like yours. This topic has a simple question, and you failed to answer it while acting like pros (tbh idk the solution for this either, but at least Im not here to blame the OP). People like you are the reason why this forum is so empty, not the OP.

OP, how did you solve the problem in the end? People who search for a solution could use this topic as well!
Maybe you should read bit more carefully, if you look up there i said something about dxvk dlls, same stuff i say to everyone that doesn't have enough money to get a proper fix and yeah if someone gets scammed from svoze or someone like that i have no mercy at all, this just shows how uninformed someone can be
Old 12/24/2020, 17:49   #15

Quote:
Maybe you should read bit more carefully, if you look up there i said something about dxvk dlls, same stuff i say to everyone that doesn't have enough money to get a proper fix and yeah if someone gets scammed from svoze or someone like that i have no mercy at all, this just shows how uninformed someone can be
I was not cheated by Svoze on the contrary he helped me to fix the problem, unlike this community here the only thing I read is spam comments and nothing more.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread