Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Privat Server?

Discussion on 4Story Privat Server? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Story Privat Server?

Moin. Ich hab schon seit einigen Jahren kein 4Story mehr gespielt und habe mir gedacht, ich habe mal wieder Bock drauf, einen Privat Server auszuprobieren.

Nun meine Frage: Welche Privat Server lohnen sich? Ich suche nach einem Server, auf dem man auch ohne realen Geldeinsaztz an Upgrade-Items kommt. Der einzige Server, der mir bis jetzt ins Auge gestoßen ist, ist 4Retro. Wie ist eure Meinung zu diesem, vorallem mit Hinsicht auf die Community, Zeitinvestment...

Grüße
Old 06/23/2020, 17:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrumiGums View Post
Moin. Ich hab schon seit einigen Jahren kein 4Story mehr gespielt und habe mir gedacht, ich habe mal wieder Bock drauf, einen Privat Server auszuprobieren.

Nun meine Frage: Welche Privat Server lohnen sich? Ich suche nach einem Server, auf dem man auch ohne realen Geldeinsaztz an Upgrade-Items kommt. Der einzige Server, der mir bis jetzt ins Auge gestoßen ist, ist 4Retro. Wie ist eure Meinung zu diesem, vorallem mit Hinsicht auf die Community, Zeitinvestment...

Grüße
Definitely wait for 4Secret's new update here are some screens what they are going to add:

As the first server runs on DirectX 11 and it has many features that you can see on videos here:
Upp items you can easily drop.
Old 06/23/2020, 17:51   #3

Server concept sucks to much.
Old 06/23/2020, 17:57   #4

I've just tried out 4Retro and there was not a single player on there.
Old 06/23/2020, 18:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrumiGums View Post
I've just tried out 4Retro and there was not a single player on there.
Try 4Ancient
Old 06/23/2020, 18:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallPet View Post
Server concept sucks to much.
How is for example p4story/ancient/nova better than Secret's concept.
Old 06/23/2020, 18:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
How is for example p4story/ancient/nova better than Secret's concept.
Why i should tell this? I think its obvious.
Anyway yeah. They have the better engine and the best devs working on it. But they should change concept and wipe it. (Somethings thats going to destroy actual fans from Secret). But yeah they are doing nice patches. But no economy and no concept so -1ç
PizzaFanSecretHackerDev :P
Old 06/23/2020, 18:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallPet View Post
Why i should tell this? I think its obvious.
Anyway yeah. They have the better engine and the best devs working on it. But they should change concept and wipe it. (Somethings thats going to destroy actual fans from Secret). But yeah they are doing nice patches. But no economy and no concept so -1ç
PizzaFanSecretHackerDev :P
No literally tell me in what ways you think that ancient/nova/p4s concept is better. I'll tell u my point of view P4S good only thanks to BR (PVE is so bad and takes too long to make good items), Ancient economy is ****** up due to hackers, afk farming, ofcourse clone bug, items that you could get free from tournament and so on, Nova don't know much about the server but just by reading discord you can assume that there is alot of bugs and map crashes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2020, 19:41   #9

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
No literally tell me in what ways you think that ancient/nova/p4s concept is better. I'll tell u my point of view P4S good only thanks to BR (PVE is so bad and takes too long to make good items),
80% of P4s players are free, the richest people there never invested more than 50€. btw P4s engine quality is near to the dx11 stuff, because the fps/crash free client works for years now before secret, retro, vision etc. even opened.

b2t: If you search a serious server, go to P4. There you won't risk to lose any items, accounts or waste your time because the server is online for nearly 8years now and the most stable project

(also easy to get stuff there, enough to do; if questions: pm me)
Old 06/23/2020, 20:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exakan View Post
80% of P4s players are free, the richest people there never invested more than 50€. btw P4s engine quality is near to the dx11 stuff, because the fps/crash free client works for years now before secret, retro, vision etc. even opened.

b2t: If you search a serious server, go to P4. There you won't risk to lose any items, accounts or waste your time because the server is online for nearly 8years now and the most stable project

(also easy to get stuff there, enough to do; if questions: pm me)
1) You write this everywhere they might not cashed on your server but they could buy items directly from players.
2) Ofcourse you can make there items but how long will it take you to make atleast 43 5* 5skill/int etc eq and br weapon and full pets? That would take you so long considering the farm options there.
3) There isn't many PVE options how to farm for items. First you can try your lucky by dropping jewels and then selling them (sucks), Second drop money (sucks), Third play modes and sell boxes (sucks).
Old 06/23/2020, 20:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exakan View Post
It's incredible how far up your throat p4s is. If you think P4s engine is anywhere near as advanced as retro/secret you are delusional, but we've known that for years now
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2020, 21:26   #12

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
It's incredible how far up your throat p4s is. If you think P4s engine is anywhere near as advanced as retro/secret you are delusional, but we've known that for years now
It's kinda funny that you think you could compare Retro to 4Secret.

4Secret has by far the best devs and features, but as mentioned above the concept sucks, that's why it's completly empty - but hey, that could be the mutuality to 4Retro.

Other playable servers:
4Ancient - "oldschool" which means they have a paralysed movement speed, but new colors and especially new mounts aren't really oldschool, but this server has the biggest player base, I think
4Vision - "newschool" Server, also a big player base
P4Story - "newschool" 2nd biggest playerbase, online and stable since many years, but it will take a long time to catch up with the other players
4Nova - Online since 1 or 2 months, also a solid playerbase, but it feels like it is slowly loosing players
Old 06/23/2020, 22:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
It's kinda funny that you think you could compare Retro to 4Secret.

4Secret has by far the best devs and features, but as mentioned above the concept sucks, that's why it's completly empty - but hey, that could be the mutuality to 4Retro.
I didn't say otherwise, but it's funny that you are discrediting 4Retro when you have no idea how things work in the background.
Old 06/23/2020, 23:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
I didn't say otherwise, but it's funny that you are discrediting 4Retro when you have no idea how things work in the background.

That's how it's working in the background of 4Retro =)
Old 06/23/2020, 23:22   #15

Just started playing 4Ancient. Great server and a great, really friendly community.
Thanks
3 Users