Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient Hack & Cheat 2020

Discussion on 4Ancient Hack & Cheat 2020 within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2021, 16:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Someone can send me this thing too?
Old 03/23/2021, 08:57   #17

You have hack for 4ancient?
Old 03/23/2021, 18:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertoCoder View Post
We log all the accounts of people that log with edited TCDs
Guess what do we do with these names every now and then

If you use this "hack" be sure that you'll be 100% banned Sooner or later, like Real World Traders

Consider this as my friendly advice
WOOW, you can do everything as it turns out. and you could not check who robbed the account of +22 items while the security codes were running and even gmail.com confirmed that no one except the owner accessed the e-mail.

stop making fun of yourselves.
Old 03/23/2021, 22:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
WOOW, you can do everything as it turns out. and you could not check who robbed the account of +22 items while the security codes were running and even gmail.com confirmed that no one except the owner accessed the e-mail.

can you FINALLY stop pushing old threads
Old 03/24/2021, 17:50   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopSweep View Post
can you FINALLY stop pushing old threads
Old topic? he boasted that he can check everything, the truth is that he can do nothing.
Old 03/24/2021, 18:11   #21

Quote:
Old topic? he boasted that he can check everything, the truth is that he can do nothing.
If you think so
Old 03/24/2021, 20:29   #22

can someone help me anymore please this injector program does not read Tclient what should i do please serial help
Old 03/24/2021, 22:25   #23

Quote:

I can't answer you properly because I honestly don't remember your case and I don't even remember who you are.
In more than 3 years, I've solved almost 10k tickets, so you must excuse me if I don't remember every single one.

Item theft is always a sensitive matter, especially on 4Ancient where we try to give as much support as possible. There are limits about what we can do and what we cannot do and those are specified in our rules.

Due to "professional deformation", what I always do is to check if someone else entered your account.
Items do not disappear from accounts (despite common beliefs and server-crashes) and if your case is pre-PCVerification then e-mail access was not required. All you had to know was ID, password and Secure Code, so if someone had this data, not much we can do.
With PC-Verification it's impossible to steal an account/items unless you share your data.

However feel free to contact our support if you want us to check an old case. We always have logs. Even though something tells me you won't do it, I'm telling you anyways.
We never denied support to anyone, except to trolls (or cashers trying to get unbanned LEL).

Why do you say I'm making fun of myself? I am just giving out "friendly advice".
We have TCD protection (big news, every server has it) and we log everyone that logs/tries to log with edited TCDs.
Also, we have over 10 staffers, we take turns in checking Dung75/79, Arhaur, 2nd Battle etc to check for Farm-Botters. Simple as that.

Anyway, unless you want to get warned by stotter, don't bump old threads and if you want to flame me just write me on discord, I'm always down for criticism as long as it's not just "Omg you're stupid1!1!1!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYISININGULU View Post
can someone help me anymore please this injector program does not read Tclient what should i do please serial help
This doesn't work anymore. There's no public hack for 4Ancient.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2021, 10:19   #24

Bro you have hac for ancient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpiziHack View Post

4ancient
4retro
4nova
officiel etc

if u want hack i sell it cheap price ; my skype ; boss13010

#fdpizi

BRO YOU HAVE HACK FOR 4ANCİENT PLS?
Old 03/28/2021, 14:43   #25

Quote:
I can't answer you properly because I honestly don't remember your case and I don't even remember who you are.
In more than 3 years, I've solved almost 10k tickets, so you must excuse me if I don't remember every single one.

Item theft is always a sensitive matter, especially on 4Ancient where we try to give as much support as possible. There are limits about what we can do and what we cannot do and those are specified in our rules.

Due to "professional deformation", what I always do is to check if someone else entered your account.
Items do not disappear from accounts (despite common beliefs and server-crashes) and if your case is pre-PCVerification then e-mail access was not required. All you had to know was ID, password and Secure Code, so if someone had this data, not much we can do.
With PC-Verification it's impossible to steal an account/items unless you share your data.

However feel free to contact our support if you want us to check an old case. We always have logs. Even though something tells me you won't do it, I'm telling you anyways.
We never denied support to anyone, except to trolls (or cashers trying to get unbanned LEL).

Why do you say I'm making fun of myself? I am just giving out "friendly advice".
We have TCD protection (big news, every server has it) and we log everyone that logs/tries to log with edited TCDs.
Also, we have over 10 staffers, we take turns in checking Dung75/79, Arhaur, 2nd Battle etc to check for Farm-Botters. Simple as that.

Anyway, unless you want to get warned by stotter, don't bump old threads and if you want to flame me just write me on discord, I'm always down for criticism as long as it's not just "Omg you're stupid1!1!1!".

This doesn't work anymore. There's no public hack for 4Ancient.
2-3 years ago you could not check anything and help and now you will help?

stop lying
Old 03/28/2021, 15:57   #26

Quote:
2-3 years ago you could not check anything and help and now you will help?

stop lying
I found your old case.
Three years ago I was a TGM with limited permissions (I could see only logins history) and I saw someone with a different IP and different PC (from another country) accessing your account.
At the time PC-Verification was not a thing, so all that person had to know was username, password and secure code.
As our rules say, we do not restore items lost due to someone else accessing your account because your account data safety is your responsibility.
You asked who it was. I'm not going to share that person's IP to you for obvious reasons.

That said, have a nice day. If you want help, you know already what to do.
Old 03/28/2021, 17:06   #27

Quote:
We log all the accounts of people that log with edited TCDs
Guess what do we do with these names every now and then

If you use this "hack" be sure that you'll be 100% banned Sooner or later, like Real World Traders

Consider this as my friendly advice
you think you can stop real world trading???

i know about 9/10 real world trades since the last month, you are so clueless lmao stop pretending you can keep an eye on everything, and pls stop saying that you will ban everyone, you don't even have control over what happens in your server and pretend you do
Old 04/01/2021, 21:07   #28

Quote:
I found your old case.
Three years ago I was a TGM with limited permissions (I could see only logins history) and I saw someone with a different IP and different PC (from another country) accessing your account.
At the time PC-Verification was not a thing, so all that person had to know was username, password and secure code.
As our rules say, we do not restore items lost due to someone else accessing your account because your account data safety is your responsibility.
You asked who it was. I'm not going to share that person's IP to you for obvious reasons.

That said, have a nice day. If you want help, you know already what to do.
no one had access to my account
I want to punish the thief, not recover items, I do not play on a corrupt server.
Old 04/01/2021, 22:58   #29

Quote:
no one had access to my account
I want to punish the thief, not recover items, I do not play on a corrupt server.
I made a **** ton of money with your items lol
Old 04/02/2021, 08:23   #30

The Black Market: 107/0/0
Yeah, thanks for the money.
Closed Thread