Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One iDea :D

Discussion on One iDea :D within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One iDea :D

i was thinking if its possible to make the character to taking automatically the drops from monsters.. what do you think is this possible ?
Old 05/16/2017, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 222
Sure it is possible
Why you wrote this in hack section?
Old 05/17/2017, 00:02   #3

i didnt know where else should i wrote this
Old 05/17/2017, 00:29   #4

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Wrong forum ->

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpilipisHQ View Post
i was thinking if its possible to make the character to taking automatically the drops from monsters.. what do you think is this possible ?
I remember users like *Dr.Bob* or some other old users already included this in their hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2017, 00:30   #5

yes but how .. i have no clew how to do this ;/
Old 05/17/2017, 03:17   #6

Quote:
yes but how .. i have no clew how to do this ;/
Well because you're the retarted wannabe of course.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/17/2017, 03:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
why you are always so Aggressive?
Old 05/17/2017, 08:08   #8

Quote:
why you are always so Aggressive?
Because you are a wannabe. Until now, you have not presented anything that requires programming, anything at all and you want to call yourself a "hacker".

What would you do, if this d3 dll would not work the way you use it to inject Cheat Engine? How would you find the base address of the game and all the other addresses without Cheat Engine?

Think something else. Cheat Engine was programmed by people. So a hacker, can program his own cheat engine, or a part of it and bypass everything else.

So yeah, when you will present a work, that worth our time, then you can have out attention. You see, those people who actually "admire" your work, are people that their age is under 13. They have no clue, what programming is and what you can do with it and when they see something that partially works, their eyeballs getting bigger than their head.

Like our Greek friends are saying:

Kateva apo to kalami and be humble until you prove yourself to everyone.

That's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2017, 09:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
Haha, thats true :'D
I mean I cant code a (BYPASSED) hack, but I know how to make Auto-Loot xD There are so many ways to do this^^ Macros = Fastest way
Old 05/17/2017, 09:53   #10

And what?? I still can't understand the reason that you are writing on this post
Old 05/17/2017, 09:57   #11

Quote:
And what?? I still can't understand the reason that you are writing on this post
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2017, 13:06   #12

not with macro programs lol
Old 05/18/2017, 14:05   #13

elite*gold: 85
why would anyone want some kind of hack for autoloot if you can do it in less than 2seconds with a macro? q.q
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2017, 14:11   #14

i was ment without going near to monster
Old 05/20/2017, 12:09   #15

Quote:
i was ment without going near to monster
Nice Idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerzModeActive View Post
Because you are a wannabe. Until now, you have not presented anything that requires programming, anything at all and you want to call yourself a "hacker".

What would you do, if this d3 dll would not work the way you use it to inject Cheat Engine? How would you find the base address of the game and all the other addresses without Cheat Engine?

Think something else. Cheat Engine was programmed by people. So a hacker, can program his own cheat engine, or a part of it and bypass everything else.

So yeah, when you will present a work, that worth our time, then you can have out attention. You see, those people who actually "admire" your work, are people that their age is under 13. They have no clue, what programming is and what you can do with it and when they see something that partially works, their eyeballs getting bigger than their head.

Like our Greek friends are saying:

Kateva apo to kalami and be humble until you prove yourself to everyone.

That's all.
Bro i think you dont know anything about this stuff so wtf re u talkin about? xD
Closed Thread