Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story TMD, TFX, TTX etc... able to decrypt?

Discussion on 4Story TMD, TFX, TTX etc... able to decrypt? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/22/2017, 22:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
If it will be ready i can buy it
Old 05/23/2017, 01:01   #32

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
He wants 3.000€ for that script, might be mentally challenged.
thats tool is worth something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashenn View Post
@ I'm noticing that, but hey, if they put the hours in I can understand why they charge for it. Its not like they are charging for files they half took from somewhere and barely modified, this is all their code, so they can legit ask for money.

I might not personally agree with it as I'm community-oriented and like to develop to have everyone enjoy things, but it doesn't really make them bad people for doing it.
Well .. its normal that game is about money... i would never give things for free if i would make codes like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliendu38 View Post
this is why i said this can be interesting to looking, i know we can do music and song of 4Story with this, but game engine is used for "packed" the sfx etc... ? if we can watch the source (i don't have looking the game engine source) you can maybe find how its packed, and do an unpacked software ? if its buggued dafuq XD.

maybe check Engine Lib ? on source

ps : 3000 € for 4Story script ? check in your ass, this is 4Story ! wtf -_-"
i proved allready that you can get 3000 e in 4s without problem if you have brain and good team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectArdir View Post
If it will be ready i can buy it
darkie wont sell you things -.-
Old 05/23/2017, 07:11   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
No.

Quote:
Well .. its normal that game is about money... i would never give things for free if i would make codes like that
Yea the price is still surreal. Since you've given Michamo and Veri money for doing uhh.. nothing, they have reallly high expectations on what their stuff is actually worth.

Quote:
i proved allready that you can get 3000 e in 4s without problem if you have brain and good team
If you manage to get that much money with 4story it's very likely that you don't have the need to buy from other people.

Quote:
Because he can't.
Old 05/24/2017, 20:28   #34

Michamo is still unable to edit basically any files expect maps, and as I have already stated, I wrote the script to edit rawdata of maps in around 8 hours, with my current knowledge I'm able to take plaintexture of basically any sfx, texture, also I'm able to edit animations, etc., so it wouldn't be a big problem to do even more things than michamo does, but it's not necessar at the moment. But it's kinda funny that only for the rawdata thing he wants around 1000€. He probably got baited by aiut, who was stupid enough to pay him thousands of euros for doing nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2017, 22:50   #35

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirkus_ View Post
Michamo is still unable to edit basically any files expect maps, and as I have already stated, I wrote the script to edit rawdata of maps in around 8 hours, with my current knowledge I'm able to take plaintexture of basically any sfx, texture, also I'm able to edit animations, etc., so it wouldn't be a big problem to do even more things than michamo does, but it's not necessar at the moment. But it's kinda funny that only for the rawdata thing he wants around 1000€. He probably got baited by aiut, who was stupid enough to pay him thousands of euros for doing nothing.
Wow you are pretty op. I couldn't uncompress gzip by hand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2017, 23:43   #36

As I can see, you still don't understand the 4Story's engine mechanisms, so I don't see a point of your comment.
Old 05/25/2017, 11:22   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirkus_ View Post
As I can see, you still don't understand the 4Story's engine mechanisms, so I don't see a point of your comment.
I dont see a point off Your life. Thats so funny if you think this balance i received And offering services for this Price. I have opinions for u And for konst but i never Said it out of private not like u. So dont speak anymore there about me. Thanks
Old 05/26/2017, 02:23   #38

Quote:

Stop be ***** i buy your files! No attack me
Old 10/13/2021, 21:12   #39

So the TMDs were just WAV files with a different extension. A classic.
Given the public access to the source code, you guys should have figured out what the TMH and TTX files were by now.