Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/17/2019, 17:35   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
Ctrl + T

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Howdy valued community!

In the course of security, we have added a new feature. To protect your account, every PC has to be verified via email before it can access your account!

More information can be found .

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team
So is this a DE or EN client language? Keine idea to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2019, 18:24   #572

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
So is this a DE or EN client language? Keine idea to be honest.
Ja
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2019, 00:58   #573

elite*gold: 1
Howdy valued community!

With the most recent client-patch, MSAA is now available in the settings.

Also, a problem with the PC verification system on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 was fixed.

The Patch notes can be found

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team
Old 06/24/2019, 01:50   #574

Charging players golds to upgrade is a ripoff concept. Rate is still to bad. the economy prices are way to high. as for new players to achieve anything decent with low silver drops is to much time farming ,You should be concerned for not making a change as new server may possibly drain a lot of players who have real life and don't want to farm for fails. Just a tip before it might be to late . dont flame me either just stating a couple things that will affect you later as new server will allow players to enjoy yet still have a real life outside game.
Old 06/24/2019, 07:11   #575

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
Charging players golds to upgrade is a ripoff concept. Rate is still to bad. the economy prices are way to high. as for new players to achieve anything decent with low silver drops is to much time farming ,You should be concerned for not making a change as new server may possibly drain a lot of players who have real life and don't want to farm for fails. Just a tip before it might be to late . dont flame me either just stating a couple things that will affect you later as new server will allow players to enjoy yet still have a real life outside game.
most new players get +18/20 38 armor, +20 36 weapon and 35int/skill/strenght 1k life in 2 weeks.
even better stuff at events. it isnt as hard as you say and there are enough good gold farming guides (for low and high lvl players).
but of course, you have to spend atleast 2 hours a day for farming.

edit: yes upgrading is a ripoff thats why new players without any eq shouldnt do it. they would just waste the few golds they got.
Old 06/27/2019, 02:56   #576

but valo has better rate. have 10 videos of proof that rates fail more derion than valorian, im not sure if this is cause dev friends play valorian.
Old 06/27/2019, 03:00   #577

Quote:
but valo has better rate. have 10 videos of proof that rates fail more derion than valorian, im not sure if this is cause dev friends play valorian.
can confirm. back when I was playing in Valo I always got my stuff to +18/20 much more easily than when I started another account in Derion.

Ancient...
Old 06/27/2019, 10:16   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by moply View Post
can confirm. back when I was playing in Valo I always got my stuff to +18/20 much more easily than when I started another account in Derion.

Ancient...
The upping code is public in their forum, you can look for it. It's just luck, i fail everywhere lel
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2019, 15:34   #579

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
It's pathetic what you just wrote ....
If you don't know how upgrading works don't write stupid comments.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/27/2019, 15:37   #580

TRADE

Trade p4story items monowar 43 5* axe 42/43 4* equipment for items on 4ancient. Comment ur offerts
Old 06/27/2019, 19:07   #581

Quote:
Yes, you are absolutely right!
The dev's have nothing better to do than coding a system to give players from valorian a better chance at upgrading
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2019, 22:18   #582

lol

Cute kid . I speak FACTS. but ty for showing your maturity by attempt of insult /downgrading someone for speaking fact That is what is really pathetic. anyhow still remains rate is different, Dont matter if you dont think so your comments are useless if your here to flame someone speaking on what they know
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
It's pathetic what you just wrote ....
If you don't know how upgrading works don't write stupid comments.
Old 06/27/2019, 23:08   #583

Quote:
Cute kid . I speak FACTS. but ty for showing your maturity by attempt of insult /downgrading someone for speaking fact That is what is really pathetic. anyhow still remains rate is different, Dont matter if you dont think so your comments are useless if your here to flame someone speaking on what they know
You didn't state any fact, you said you have 10 videos about valorian upping more, that means absolutely anything, i can record 100 videos about derion upping better items and that would mean that derion have better chances? No. A couple months ago derion made like 3 +21 and a +22 in one day, did you see anyone saying derion has more chances about upping? No! Because it's just pure luck.

P.s don't get offended by those messages but i really invite you, instead of just writing random stuff in proving your statements. For example, you can make statistics about how much valorian upps more than derion. It's normal that if in valorian there are 400 upp a day there are more chances in getting better upgrades than derion that maybe makes 200 a day. So if you want to be taken seriously, state real facts, with real data that you gather every day and then make a relation on that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2019, 23:19   #584

Quote:

I didn't read whole your post, but still dafuq? I've never ever seen **** like this. Do you really think that Julian would edit somehow upgrade rate? To be clear. I don't know anyone really stupid to do that. Does it really matter when upgrade is random?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2019, 23:30   #585

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
attempt of insult /downgrading someone for speaking fact
Insult? Are you kidding me right now?

Quote:
anyhow still remains rate is different, Dont matter if you dont think so your comments are useless
There's a small difference between us.
I know how 4Story's Blacksmith works and I don't think someone from 4Ancient Team changed something in the Blacksmith's code.