Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hitlan 4Story 24/7 Private Server

Discussion on Hitlan 4Story 24/7 Private Server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hitlan 4Story 24/7 Private Server

Hi,
I'd like to show you a new server called Hitlan 4Story.
Just as every new server, this one too, is in development.

I'm working on a couple of new features, and some of them are already available like:
  • New mounts
  • New maps (most of them are disabled, due quests are not done yet)
  • New items
  • New NPCs and quests
  • New custom features

One of the new custom features is Orc system. If you play on GF servers or Eden4S, you should know it.

There are several orcs on Hesed, Gebra, Tycontegora, and Ardir maps. If you kill one of these monsters, you'll get cash items, like costumes, upgrade items, magic scrolls, etc.
Although this feature is in progress, some orcs are already spawned, but they doesn't drop anything yet.

Rates:
Upgrade 100%
XP x45
Refine x75
Magic Upgrade x75
Gamble x75
Money (except docs and dungeons) x75

New NPCs and swimsuit:

When you create a character, you'll get a +18 lvl 1 set, so it will be easy to begin levelling. You'll get a lot of things for free, but please note, that that maintaning a server costs money, and it's not quite cheap, so in time, when we'll have a big enough playerbase, some new paid features will be available, and the new mounts won't be free.

You should also know, that my goal is to make an enjoyable server for everyone, no matter if you buy cash, or not, noone will kill you so easily, just because he's a "paid" player.

There are no mayor bugs. As far as I know there are no 'rename bug', anything like that.

Allowed languages:
  • Turkish
  • Hungarian
  • German
  • English
Link:

Download:
Please read the text at the top of the download page to avoid problems with Mega.co.nz

I don't want to see stupid and childish comments. Certainly, whether good or bad criteria is allowed in "civilized form".
Old 03/11/2014, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 1,003
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by glossypvp View Post

Hi,
I'd like to show you a new server called Hitlan 4Story.
Just as every new server, this one too, is in development.

I'm working on a couple of new features, and some of them are already available like:
  • New mounts
  • New maps (most of them are disabled, due quests are not done yet)
  • New items
  • New NPCs and quests
  • New custom features

One of the new custom features is Orc system. If you play on GF servers or Eden4S, you should know it.

There are several orcs on Hesed, Gebra, Tycontegora, and Ardir maps. If you kill one of these monsters, you'll get cash items, like costumes, upgrade items, magic scrolls, etc.
Although this feature is in progress, some orcs are already spawned, but they doesn't drop anything yet.

Rates:
Upgrade 100%
XP x45
Refine x75
Magic Upgrade x75
Gamble x75
Money (except docs and dungeons) x75

New NPCs and swimsuit:

When you create a character, you'll get a +18 lvl 1 set, so it will be easy to begin levelling. You'll get a lot of things for free, but please note, that that maintaning a server costs money, and it's not quite cheap, so in time, when we'll have a big enough playerbase, some new paid features will be available, and the new mounts won't be free.

You should also know, that my goal is to make an enjoyable server for everyone, no matter if you buy cash, or not, noone will kill you so easily, just because he's a "paid" player.

There are no mayor bugs. As far as I know there are no 'rename bug', anything like that.

Allowed languages:
  • Turkish
  • Hungarian
  • German
  • English
Link:

Download:
Please read the text at the top of the download page to avoid problems with Mega.co.nz

I don't want to see stupid and childish comments. Certainly, whether good or bad criteria is allowed in "civilized form".
I will Test it tomorrow
I hope is patch 4.3
Old 03/11/2014, 17:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .xRaz0r* View Post
I will Test it tomorrow
I hope is patch 4.3
It's a custom 3.6 server with 4.3 content and features.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/11/2014, 17:29   #4

I test
Old 03/11/2014, 19:42   #5

client no un pack xd
Old 03/11/2014, 20:30   #6

elite*gold: 130
Hello, I have download but i don't can't install Hitlan4Story.exe in my computer, I appuy on Hitlan4Story.exe and nothing happens
Old 03/11/2014, 22:41   #7

Website dont work
Old 03/11/2014, 23:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubie4story View Post
Website dont work
Hi,
It's because my dear friend is afraid of DDoS attacks (I don't mind attacks, we have quite good firewall :3 ), and has changed some settings ... after that the site has stopped, and I couldn't start it.

Site & server online.
I had to change some char positions
Old 03/12/2014, 12:07   #9

Glossy the .exe of installer doesn't work.. when i click on it to install the game,the installation don't start!! How can we do?
Old 03/12/2014, 12:12   #10

so I understand right?
On the begin the items are free and later you must pay them? (Upp items)
Old 03/12/2014, 13:06   #11

Hi

Hello guys I have the same problem like the others ..when i try to start installation don't open me the application, what we can do ?
Please give us a answer !

So what we can do to make the application work ??
Old 03/12/2014, 13:37   #12

**** captcha
Old 03/12/2014, 14:00   #13

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 1,003
Installer Don't work ..
Old 03/12/2014, 14:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Twinkie_ View Post
so I understand right?
On the begin the items are free and later you must pay them? (Upp items)
Hi, basically yes. But please note, that my goal is not to make a "paid, expensive server". So I hope that we'll find a way that's good for everyone. I don't want to follow that disgusting gameforge layout, "pay2play", otherwise the server is not quite cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyviz View Post
Glossy the .exe of installer doesn't work.. when i click on it to install the game,the installation don't start!! How can we do?
It's because the installer .exe is almost 1.5GB big, so with older compters, it may take a while to start. If you want I can create a no-install version of the client. I'm sure after a few minutes it will start, I had the same issue on my laptop, but now I have no such problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by cri2 View Post
Hello guys I have the same problem like the others ..when i try to start installation don't open me the application, what we can do ?
Please give us a answer !

So what we can do to make the application work ??
Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditzu11 View Post
fuck captcha
Maybe I wasn't clear about the captcha. It gives simple mathematical problems, and you have to solve it. It's very useful against bots.
So for example if it says "4x8", don't write 4x8, you should write 32.

By the way, yesterday the server was offline for a few hours, because someone from my team has replaced my fixed server files, with the old ones, and as everybody knows, old files have several bugs and exploits, unstable. I've built new serverfiles, and there was no shutdown at all.

No characters has been deleted, if your character's position has changed, forgive me please. I had to change all the character positions due TMAP exploit (it's already fixed, about a year ago, but we were using the old files, that's why it happened).

Have fun, and contact me if you have any problems, questions, suggestions, criteria, whatever
Old 03/12/2014, 15:46   #15

elite*gold: 60
The installer doesn't start.

Tags
4story, 4story server