Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A real gameplay is coming, take ur place...

Discussion on A real gameplay is coming, take ur place... within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A real gameplay is coming, take ur place...

Hi guys, today i m gonna introduce u a new and real official gameplay that coming from GXCW.com & alt4game.com
That is not a private server, in fact i wont talk about who is real name owner of this game, because it is not our problem
By the way, u can and about who is legal.
Nvm, 23th of this month it is running OBT.
Click for more details.
C u
Old 10/21/2023, 12:02   #2

Well, at the end they all have same result, shutdown in 2-3 years,
private server or official server, makes no matter to me.

Big NO is because its from Turkey
They have hosted so far idk 100+ Private server and none alive now.
This official is no different.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2023, 15:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdefref View Post

How do u say it is not different before seeing what launched? All shut down because -u re a dev too- there is nothing to do much for upgrading. Using same exe with same specs. Noone did not try to explore exe just used same server files. And the biggest difference is here, gxcw is the most powerfull company in this files. They have ts3. Can do anything. So u wont wait for a new spec for years.. No need to talk about this. We ll all see what will happen.
Old 10/25/2023, 22:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahter55 View Post
How do u say it is not different before seeing what launched? All shut down because -u re a dev too- there is nothing to do much for upgrading. Using same exe with same specs. Noone did not try to explore exe just used same server files. And the biggest difference is here, gxcw is the most powerfull company in this files. They have ts3. Can do anything. So u wont wait for a new spec for years.. No need to talk about this. We ll all see what will happen.
We all know how many official server has been launched with nice promises.
We all know that they all have shutdown due to low income or end of the contract that didnt get any additional time or new contract.

So yea, any EU/US based server private or official will end the same,
cheats wont be stopped even by official server, they just cant stop it.
Its PC we talking after all, anything is possible.

This server will last at most 2 years, if longer I'm surprised then.
But I wont be surprised if it wont even last 2 years.

but ofc, have fun while you can, cause it wont last long.
Old 10/26/2023, 00:15   #5

Quote:
We all know how many official server has been launched with nice promises.
We all know that they all have shutdown due to low income or end of the contract that didnt get any additional time or new contract.

So yea, any EU/US based server private or official will end the same,
cheats wont be stopped even by official server, they just cant stop it.
Its PC we talking after all, anything is possible.

This server will last at most 2 years, if longer I'm surprised then.
But I wont be surprised if it wont even last 2 years.

but ofc, have fun while you can, cause it wont last long.
U re going to see first time a pvper hosting an official server. That means too much for me.
Old 10/26/2023, 13:18   #6

Quote:

And your solution is what, exactly?

The only official server to last over a decade was MAYN (which was Turkish).
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2023, 17:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMarket View Post

That guy changed so much. He is an old developer. And comes here mostly to slander servers, i think he works for a group
Old 10/27/2023, 16:49   #8

Quote:
U re going to see first time a pvper hosting an official server. That means too much for me.
Theres first for everything, If it meas a lot for you, happy for you.
Just friendly suggsestion, don't wast your time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMarket View Post

And you seek a solution to what exactly?

MAYN lasted the longest for sure, but lets be honest 40% of the time it was dead server and that was the reason MAYN closed, no players, at least for US server side. When ever I looked at it in game, completely empty.
Or was the cheats the reason, no idea

Well managed, start was pretty nice with MAYN server, but at the end
it became the worst server to play in.

Just to let you know I have nothing against Turkey, so you don't need to point
it out.
Old 10/28/2023, 05:31   #9

This server doesn't look like an official server. Having contract with GXCW doesn't mean that it will be perfect.

1. Awful website.
2. Bugged server.
3. Non user-friendly service.

They are just creating a big hype atmosphere. But in general it doesn't worth a try.

I am repeating this one more time, You guys ruined the 12sky2 game by opening a server with ridiculous settings. This is an old game and it should be opening with default and original settings without any customization. What you are doing, looks like: Raping 85 years old woman again and again.
Don't get me wrong, this is my opinion.
Old 10/28/2023, 11:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TG]Natzugen View Post
This server doesn't look like an official server. Having contract with GXCW doesn't mean that it will be perfect.

1. Awful website.
2. Bugged server.

They are just creating a big hype atmosphere. But in general it doesn't worth a try.

I am repeating this one more time, You guys ruined the 12sky2 game by opened a server with ridiculous settings. This is an old game and it should be opening with default and original settings without any customization. What you are doing, looks like: Raping 85 years old woman again and again.
Bugged server? It is not launched yet, also i did not see u in discord server. If u have problem with @ talk to him directly
Old 10/28/2023, 18:16   #11

Quote:
Bugged server? It is not launched yet, also i did not see u in discord server. If u have problem with @ talk to him directly
burhan boş yapma gxcw sevdalısı oldun cıktın aq 2 günde başımıza. ben bega ile konuştum zamanında gxcw ( alt1 game ) satılan oyunda anlaşma maddeleri var. gxcw oyunu yalnızca çin bölgesinde geliştire bilir ve yayınlaya bilir diye bir madde varmış. benim ön görüm gxcw götünden cıkardığı 3.0 clienti kendine aitmiş gibi gösterip 3.0 client üzerinde söz sahibiyim havalarında girmiş durumda. oyun sektöründe çin dedinmi 2-3 kere düşüneceksin. ortada bi kaşarlık var bu arada [TG]Natzugen'e katılıyorum tamamen şişirme balon sunucu discord ilk açıldıgında 2500 bot basılmıştı keza hala aynı şekilde botlar buruyor. ama bizim salak oyuncularımız her sikim hıyar diyene elinde tuzluk ile koşmayı sevdiği için peşinden gidecektir yine. max 2 ay veriyorum oyun yönetmeyi bilmeyen bir ekip sunuculara erişimi olamayan bir yetkili sonu geniustan farklı olmayacaktır. ben bıraktım size kolay gelsin

not: alt1 game ismini alıp alt4 game yapmakta çok büyük vizyonsuzluktur.
Old 10/28/2023, 21:17   #12

Hello everyone, I am a developer who wants to develop and study together.
I needed the files for a DOS distribution a long time ago. Can anyone please send it to me? Thank you for your time for the GXCW single file.

Old 10/29/2023, 00:05   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TG]Natzugen View Post

1. Awful website.
2. Bugged server.

I am repeating this one more time, You guys ruined the 12sky2 game by opened a server with ridiculous settings. This is an old game and it should be opening with default and original settings without any customization. What you are doing, looks like: Raping 85 years old woman again and again.
How about the server that you first wanted to open and you also created a big hype atmosphere and then suddenly you just deleted the discord server and didn't tell anyone anything?

You shouldn't even be allowed to speak here.
Old 10/29/2023, 06:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaysMax31 View Post
How about the server that you first wanted to open and you also created a big hype atmosphere and then suddenly you just deleted the discord server and didn't tell anyone anything?

You shouldn't even be allowed to speak here.
It wasn't suddenly. I didn't any hype. I just announced that I am opening a server to play for 12sky2 lovers. No donation and just to play. I have closed it because of many toxic players. Also it's not correct to compare what I was offered back then and this "Super official server"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMKts2 View Post
burhan boş yapma gxcw sevdalısı oldun cıktın aq 2 günde başımıza. ben bega ile konuştum zamanında gxcw ( alt1 game ) satılan oyunda anlaşma maddeleri var. gxcw oyunu yalnızca çin bölgesinde geliştire bilir ve yayınlaya bilir diye bir madde varmış. benim ön görüm gxcw götünden cıkardığı 3.0 clienti kendine aitmiş gibi gösterip 3.0 client üzerinde söz sahibiyim havalarında girmiş durumda. oyun sektöründe çin dedinmi 2-3 kere düşüneceksin. ortada bi kaşarlık var bu arada [TG]Natzugen'e katılıyorum tamamen şişirme balon sunucu discord ilk açıldıgında 2500 bot basılmıştı keza hala aynı şekilde botlar buruyor. ama bizim salak oyuncularımız her sikim hıyar diyene elinde tuzluk ile koşmayı sevdiği için peşinden gidecektir yine. max 2 ay veriyorum oyun yönetmeyi bilmeyen bir ekip sunuculara erişimi olamayan bir yetkili sonu geniustan farklı olmayacaktır. ben bıraktım size kolay gelsin

not: alt1 game ismini alıp alt4 game yapmakta çok büyük vizyonsuzluktur.
Oyuncuların bir suçu yok. Adamlar iyi bir sunucu peşindeler ve nostalji yaşamak istiyorlar. Bunu kendisine malzeme yapan, beceriksiz sunuculara yazıklar olsun. Ama yapacak bir şey yok.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2023, 06:27   #15

and so its closed....
Thanks
1 User

Tags
12sky, 12sky2, gxcw, twelvesky, twelvesky2