Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlueSky2 - Presentation

Discussion on BlueSky2 - Presentation within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2020, 14:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TG]Natzugen View Post
Registration for EUROPE location is open now! You can create your account and wait for the Client release. We are preparing our launcher & client right now. It will take up to 6 days to make it ready!
Go to our website and and click Sign Up Button!

Official start date: 18 December - 18:00
you need to disappear from 12sky2 .... you had alot of trash servers and destroyed the community somehow! you care just about money!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 14:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
you need to disappear from 12sky2 .... you had alot of trash servers and destroyed the community somehow! you care just about money!
Next time come here with proofs. Bye

P.S I had only 2 servers
Old 12/10/2020, 14:07   #18

Quote:
Registration for EUROPE location is open now! You can create your account and wait for the Client release. We are preparing our launcher & client right now. It will take up to 6 days to make it ready!
Go to our website and and click Sign Up Button!

Official start date: 18 December - 18:00
Quote:
Next time come here with proofs. Bye

P.S I had only 2 servers
Yeah sure im the one who tryed to scam 3 times on your 2 idiot servers..also you forgot peoples who helped you to get your first server up !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 14:42   #19

Quote:
Yeah sure im the one who tryed to scam 3 times on your 2 idiot servers..also you forgot peoples who helped you to get your first server up !
Who are they ? Remind me please
Old 12/10/2020, 15:15   #20

Natzugens brain 101:

Reaction to an accusations - "I didn't do nothin"
Reaction to Stuff he actually did - "Show me some proof"
Reaction to the proof - "Who are you?" or "fcking kid hater"
Reaction to stupid **** he did - "fcking trash GM scammed me."
Oh ****, he is locked up. - *starts talking about something else & please add calender saying here*
Reaction to real concerns from the playerbase - "here I did nice new website, ples play me game"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 15:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepnot View Post
Natzugens brain 101:

Reaction to an accusations - "I didn't do nothin"
Reaction to Stuff he actually did - "Show me some proof"
Reaction to the proof - "Who are you?" or "fcking kid hater"
Reaction to stupid **** he did - "fcking trash GM scammed me."
Oh ****, he is locked up. - *starts talking about something else & please add calender saying here*
Reaction to real concerns from the playerbase - "here I did nice new website, ples play me game"
You have 0 arguments in your hands. Without an argument you cannot claim anything here. You are right, website is nice & server is as well. But you are wrong on 1 thing: I am not begging anyone to play. Who would like to play, gonna join. I am not locked up yet. Everything is goes fine . What is your problem with me guys ? There are tons of scammers, tons of noobs. You better take care of them. Your route is wrong

Also i ask all moderators to have a fair play here. Please clean my topic from trash and keep it clean like you did on other posts of 12sky2 Turkish server. This is not a place to talk about all of this useless stuff.

If anybody have any problem with me here is my discord: 010010#6662 Come to me one by one and we will handle.
Old 12/15/2020, 07:03   #22

Quote:
You have 0 arguments in your hands. Without an argument you cannot claim anything here. You are right, website is nice & server is as well. But you are wrong on 1 thing: I am not begging anyone to play. Who would like to play, gonna join. I am not locked up yet. Everything is goes fine . What is your problem with me guys ? There are tons of scammers, tons of noobs. You better take care of them. Your route is wrong

Also i ask all moderators to have a fair play here. Please clean my topic from trash and keep it clean like you did on other posts of 12sky2 Turkish server. This is not a place to talk about all of this useless stuff.

If anybody have any problem with me here is my discord: 010010#6662 Come to me one by one and we will handle.

What to clean here?The truth?They cannot clean the truth of who you are?Thats why they dont react on cleaning your topic!

You cant even accept the truth and the situation!Why peoples are mad on you?Ask yourself then try to react back,you react just when someone say the truth about you and your *work*(other work)!

You know how much problems you created into trash servers you had? and in this community?NO!You cant even see this mistakes you do everytime!

Leave the things into the professional hands members such as liammitchel @ @ and for other members who want to evolve the game for real and they trying for real to keep a server online more than you would keep it,as always you do ...

Peace!Try to be more proffesional and try to react just when you know you dont have nothing to hide and when you are 100% right!
Old 12/15/2020, 12:31   #23

Quote:
What to clean here?The truth?They cannot clean the truth of who you are?Thats why they dont react on cleaning your topic!

You cant even accept the truth and the situation!Why peoples are mad on you?Ask yourself then try to react back,you react just when someone say the truth about you and your *work*(other work)!

You know how much problems you created into trash servers you had? and in this community?NO!You cant even see this mistakes you do everytime!

Leave the things into the professional hands members such as liammitchel @ @ and for other members who want to evolve the game for real and they trying for real to keep a server online more than you would keep it,as always you do ...

Peace!Try to be more proffesional and try to react just when you know you dont have nothing to hide and when you are 100% right!
Its this a new method of promotion or what? Ah come'on..... So you want to say that on other topics which was cleaned Topic Author was clean and correct It's getting really pointless to have any discussion with you guys. It's being really very pointless and sad. I wish you to have your own opinion. I am okay with my current reputation. I never hide myself, you better watch yourself. Like i said if you have any kind of claims here is my discord: 010010#6662 - Its really easy to act as a super clean person on topic quotes. Come to me and we can talk tet-a-tet to see what you have got. I want to hear more . Any time!
Old 03/06/2021, 16:45   #24

Old 06/01/2021, 08:39   #25

server closed natzugen
Old 06/02/2021, 23:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampich View Post
server closed natzugen
As if it was opened

Tags