Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private Twelve Sky 2 Server.

Discussion on New Private Twelve Sky 2 Server. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Private Twelve Sky 2 Server.

The Vortex Gaming Team are excited to announce that we are currently working on V-Sky 2, which gonna be a private server of the well-known Ts2.

The closed beta will start in a few weeks so make sure to follow us on our social media platform:

We will also be running facebook/twitter contest so we suggest Y'all to like and follow our pages to eventually participate in those, as well as getting the latest information about the server!

Feel free to answer any question under this thread, we will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Regards,

[GM]Atlas
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2018, 09:24   #2

I hope Europa based?
Old 10/16/2018, 12:06   #3

DL?
Old 10/17/2018, 20:04   #4

:3
Old 10/17/2018, 21:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM.Atlas View Post
The Vortex Gaming Team are excited to announce that we are currently working on V-Sky 2, which gonna be a private server of the well-known Ts2.

The closed beta will start in a few weeks so make sure to follow us on our social media platform:

We will also be running facebook/twitter contest so we suggest Y'all to like and follow our pages to eventually participate in those, as well as getting the latest information about the server!

Feel free to answer any question under this thread, we will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Regards,

[GM]Atlas
Hi, can you please make item mall items free like in closed DOS server (fk cheaters), but do the paid subscription like 10-20$ monthly per account? I think in this case you will get more users.
Old 10/18/2018, 07:01   #6

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriiM View Post
Hi, can you please make item mall items free like in closed DOS server (fk cheaters), but do the paid subscription like 10-20$ monthly per account? I think in this case you will get more users.
Are you sane or?
Old 10/18/2018, 07:04   #7

Quote:

Regards,

[GM]Atlas
Will there be Auto Hunt and Auto Pill?
Old 10/18/2018, 09:31   #8

If you didn't play at closed DOS server, I can't explain you.
Old 10/18/2018, 15:24   #9

For those wondering, server will be euro based to be able to reach as many people as possible and create a nice PVP experience.

We will have Item Mall stuff, indeed cheaper than a regular server. We want to have a server which is not pay-to-win or pay-to-play. Which also mean, no subscription fee.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/20/2018, 07:29   #10

Release date please
Old 10/20/2018, 08:56   #11

another p server thatll be shut down in a couple months hooray...!
Old 10/20/2018, 15:30   #12

@tien
We are planning to open the closed beta in the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned with our social media platform (facebook, twitter, instagram).
@
You are the optimist kind of person, aren't you?
More seriously, what makes you think it will shut down after a couple of months? We are curious about what can be improved comparate to other servers you seem have played.
Old 10/21/2018, 00:12   #13

@ i'm excited to hear the news of a new pserver europe based! If it turns out to be successful you will have a great financial backing from me and a few of my friends! also I would love to participate in the closed beta
Old 10/23/2018, 08:29   #14

Quote:
@tien
We are planning to open the closed beta in the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned with our social media platform (facebook, twitter, instagram).
@
You are the optimist kind of person, aren't you?
More seriously, what makes you think it will shut down after a couple of months? We are curious about what can be improved comparate to other servers you seem have played.
Look ive played just about every ts1 and ts2 server there ever was and theyve all had the same outcome. we spend our money then boom server shuts down. Same thing happened with DOS. ill check out your server but ill not get my hopes up
Old 11/08/2018, 11:16   #15

server on !