It's only happening on my computer though, my other pc seems to run the exe just fine. Do you think it may have been caused because of windows update on my computer?
Unhandles exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue. The application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.
Value of '22215730' is not valud for 'value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'
Parameter name: Value.
Details:
Quote:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '22215730' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at _12Sky2Mayn.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Hello St8inyou. Do you remember me ? I gave you the bypass that i found. I see you found the slow mob ? That's nice, maybe i'll play 12sky2 again so ... cya later !
Hello St8inyou. Do you remember me ? I gave you the bypass that i found. I see you found the slow mob ? That's nice, maybe i'll play 12sky2 again so ... cya later !
I remember you , i apreciate that , and i didnt c u anymore on. Well.. i have enought to study and im not active very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss
I got it fixed, nevermind. I just unsintalled Net framework and apparently it was clashing with some other version of net framework so now it's ok.
You can make it work on windows XP too? I injected and it was successful, I start the game, opened the hack but it won't work, nothing happens when I press the buttons, I use windows XP and it's impossible to run as admin
You can make it work on windows XP too? I injected and it was successful, I start the game, opened the hack but it won't work, nothing happens when I press the buttons, I use windows XP and it's impossible to run as admin
It is possible in windows XP to run a program as admin, you're probably using an user that does not have admin privileges change that and you will be able to run it as admin.
WTS TwelveSky2`Mayn Char D2 Snake 04/09/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies WTS TwelveSky 2 Mayn D2 character sky clan.
Asking ingame money or mokens.
I also accept clean or % elite ring, saber, armor snake clan any level. Magpie 50%+
Includes:
All Deity skills.
Inspirational strike.
Iron skin.
D1 armor 96% cs12
TWELVESKY2 MAYN A2 CHARACTER 01/09/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Im selling/trading my old A2 character on MAYN ts2
Info:
Gender: Female
Weapon: Blade
Skills: Only lvl 60+ skill i have is HB =[
Name: Izuwa (may need name change, im very well known)
Level: Adept 2 (A2)
Gear Status: No gear
Stats: I believe that the stats are pure str, with like 7k hp