Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 12Sky2 [AERIA] Addresses (07/29/09)

Discussion on [Release] 12Sky2 [AERIA] Addresses (07/29/09) within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] 12Sky2 [AERIA] Addresses (07/29/09) +InfoTips [PATCHED]

[PATCHED]

Updated:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twelve Sky 2 [AERIA]
ADDRESSES
(07/29/09)

Current HP
C85D5B

Max HP
C85D57

Current MP
C85D63

Max MP
C85D5F

Info\Tips:
These addresses are all Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots\trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame HP or MP. These are mainly used for the creation of Bots & Trainers.

[DO NOT FREEZE\TICK]
If you do, it will freeze the Game Client after your second change in HP or MP

Zoom
C58ED6

Info\Tips:
Works best with

Walk/Run Speed
C60778

Info\Tips:
"80" is normal LvL 20 [Running Skill] speed, such as "Traceless Sprint" for Fujin.
"54500" is near-perfect Teleportation speed and can go through objects\obstacles\walls and past gaps (Must not be using [Running Skill] Walk only)

[DOES NOT REQUIRE FREEZE\TICK]
If you do, it will have no effect except for preventing it from changing when using the Speed & Dodge Buff. Other than that, you can just change the value to whatever you want and it will not change.

Attack Speed
C85D7F

Info\Tips:
"125" is the most suitable speed for me using the 5th Katana Skill (LvL 30 Multi-Hit). I hit usually 2-3 times. The less lag, the higher chance you hit a higher number of times. Consider lowering graphic quality and closing\minimizing other programs and windows.
"145" is the fastest speed at which I can AoE with a Katana. Again, I can only do this with very little lag.

[REQUIRES FREEZE\TICK]
You MUST freeze\tick this address for it to stay at whatever value you put it at. If not, it will revert back to 0 or whatever your Attack Speed + Elemental Damage Buff percentage is at.

Animation
C85D21

Info\Tips:
No beneficial use other than stopping an Animation and have it repeat itself (Client-Sided) or Reset your current Animation (Client-Sided until Movement). For example, I can be sitting down, then reset my Animation value, everyone will see me still sitting down even though I'm standing up on my screen, but if I move, I will then be seen changing instantly to standing up and then moving. This also happens if you Buff, talk to an NPC, pressing the [Spacebar] to (un)sheathe weapon, change clothing/weapon, or perform an Emote.

[DOES NOT REQUIRE FREEZE\TICK]
If you do, it will only repeat whatever animation it is currently at and it will be Client-Sided. However, you can change it while unfrozen\ticked but it will change back once you move.

If this helped you, please click

Thank You!
Thanks
14 Users
Old 07/30/2009, 05:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Nice job.
Old 07/30/2009, 06:18   #3

wats the max hp for? is it for hp hack? can u tell me how to use it?
Old 07/30/2009, 06:22   #4

Max hp is to be used with my trainer. it is used to calculate the percentage at which to pot.
Old 07/30/2009, 06:44   #5

MAN U RULE! SO FKIN AWESOME! THANK YOU
Old 07/30/2009, 12:48   #6

can u guys tell me how to use the animation hack do i just freeze it or change value?
Old 07/30/2009, 13:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Max hp is to be used with my trainer. it is used to calculate the percentage at which to pot.
your trainer doesnt work for aeria right.Can the addys be changed?
Old 07/30/2009, 15:57   #8

yes they can be changed in his trainer to fit AERIA.
Old 07/30/2009, 17:22   #9

Wornge

The max HP and Mp and the Current Hp and Mp does change ur hp and mp but it dont stay tht way. You have to get on the sever side to change them for real this hack makes it look like you have tht much Mp and Hp. The sever keeps ur real Hp and Mp still in play.
Old 07/30/2009, 17:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by king4life4 View Post
can u guys tell me how to use the animation hack do i just freeze it or change value?
I don't think there is much you can do with just the Animation address right now, except for showing Client-Sided effects. The only effective method of using the Animation address that I know is for Reviving in place.
Old 07/30/2009, 19:02   #11

is there an address for attack rate? or dodge?
i hate it when i miss alot...
Old 07/30/2009, 19:31   #12

run problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticJapan View Post

Twelve Sky 2 [AERIA]
ADDRESSES
(07/29/09)

Current HP
C85D5B

Max HP
C85D57

Current MP
C85D63

Max MP
C85D5F

Info\Tips:
These addresses are all Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots\trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame HP or MP. These are mainly used for the creation of Bots & Trainers.

Zoom
C58ED6

Info\Tips:
Works best with

Walk/Run Speed
C60778

Info\Tips:
"80" is normal LvL 20 [Running Skill] speed, such as "Traceless Sprint" for Fujin.
"54500" is near-perfect Teleportation speed and can go through objects\obstacles\walls and past gaps (Must not be using [Running Skill] Walk only)

Attack Speed
C85D7F

Info\Tips:
"125" is the most suitable speed for me using the 5th Katana Skill (LvL 30 Multi-Hit). I hit usually 2-3 times. The less lag, the higher chance you hit a higher number of times. Consider lowering graphic quality and closing\minimizing other programs and windows.
"145" is the fastest speed at which I can AoE with a Katana. Again, I can only do this with very little lag.

Animation
C85D21

Info\Tips:
No beneficial use other than stopping an Animation and have it repeat itself (Client-Sided) or Reset your current Animation (Client-Sided until Movement). For example, I can be sitting down, then reset my Animation value, everyone will see me still sitting down even though I'm standing up on my screen, but if I move, I will then be seen changing instantly to standing up and then moving. This also happens if you Buff, talk to an NPC, pressing the [Spacebar] to (un)sheathe weapon, change clothing/weapon, or perform an Emote.

If this helped you, please press

Thank You!

i do have problem in walk speed,coz when freeze it, it work. the problem is, when u disable the freeze the value that u input wont change still using walkspeed. it dosent return to normal walk. can u settle it, but thanks to attak and other address though i am not familiar with zoom. still ok for the other address, sorry for my english
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2009, 22:21   #13

Can someone explain to me how to use this? I downloaded Cheat engine 5.5 today and i understand Nothing! please help me!
Old 07/30/2009, 22:22   #14

found a link that might help.

if you need a more specific one. i can link you to another.
Old 07/30/2009, 23:01   #15

thanx it works great ,,, if i may could u show the addy for the buffs mainly the recharge buffs ,i dont know anything about how u find these but gratz to all u guys