Ok autopot works and i havent tried any other functions yet
It is bit slow since it's not ingame autopill
I'm fine with that cuz this way i can die too and dont look like a hacker
anyways when i turn on autopot, cpu usage becomes 100%
ts2 takes about 40~50% and HP.exe & MP.exe for 50~60%
is there anyway to fix this?
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New
[Release] TwelveSky2 -AOEBot 08/04/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 63 Replies http://dls.sephirath.info/tws2/12sky2AOEBot.png
As Strikeraid stop his bot coz of some weird bugs, I release a very little AOE Bot I've made yesterday.
It just spam aoe and pickup loots, that's all.
F1 to toggle it. Pickup skill on the 3rd emplacment of the skillbar, AOE skill on the 4th emplacment of the skillbar.
/!\ There isn't autobuff and autopots ! use a trainer for that.
There will be no more modifications on it.