Are you trying to pick up items when you dc?
I know picking up items with godmode on can dc you.
The Slow Monsters doesnt dc me at all, so it has to be some other reason.
And it can seem as a high dodge rate, but its suspicious if the monsters isnt hitting you atm and you get hit.
Hey so the "full recover" is still working on the latest client?
I re-downloaded the game a few weeks ago and dabbled with updating the addresses and such for about 10 minutes, but my old Full recovery crashed me. Maybe I messed something I don't know, I only messed with it for a few minutes. I just assumed they had patched it out of the client.
I got a problem. After i inject it i go in game and if i try to move my character i get "TwelveSky2 has stopped working". I use win 7 32bit. I installed framework,visual c++,directx from this topic and nothing. How can i solve my problem?
My hack doesnt hook anything related to player movement, so i think its the hook at the wndproc causing the problem. Can you click other things in the game or turn your view with right mouse?
Theres a way you can get WndProc by using find window and what not. But you want to suspend all threads in the process when you hook it. because if it just happens to be in use when your hooking it and its like in those bytes your modifying it may do something unexpected in most cases crash. if your hooking anything or modifying a large are of code its usally a good idea to suspend the game first I think. Should also be able to set a new window procedure for the game window and then if the events are not managed by yours pass them to the origional window procedure :P if you find the address of wndproc in game you can take its address and make a function typedef then just call it passing the paramaters if your window procedure did not manage anything ^_^.
Also There appears to be all sorts of issues with Windows 7 32bit. Im not 100% sure why.. try to downgrade too windows xp 32bit why have windows seven on a 32bit machine if you can just use xp? leave seven and vista *yuck* to the 64bit os's.
Similarly if your computer is a 64bit but has a 32bit os try installing a 64bit one. If you want to use both dual boot.only reason I can think of for having winxp 32bit on a 64bit computer is to crack/hack and test things. If you get a 64bit computer and have 8GB of ram but you have a 32bit os then the operating system cant use 4 GB of that ram because it would be outside of the size available.
[Release] 12sky2 Hack 10/02/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies This is a new hack that i made and did.
i have attack+Run speed added
note: hp is only a deception. it will not make in invincible