hmm maybe i should say what I'm doing and you can help me,
I put the Injector and the Dll into the 12Sky2 Folder, I load the game, Login, open the injector, Type TwelveSky2 on the top and then Godmode on the bottom, press inject than that Error Ipmem==NULL.
idk how to use his injector, but heres how I do it. I open ts2 then open Winject choose ts2 processor then choose the dll clikc "inject" it injects it and works fine. but i hate how it autopills every 5sec
idk how to use his injector, but heres how I do it. I open ts2 then open Winject choose ts2 processor then choose the dll clikc "inject" it injects it and works fine. but i hate how it autopills every 5sec
wazapoo can you make a small hack whitout menu?
slow mob+godmode only dll,i want to use it whit megas trainer.
this is a perfect combination to megas trainer.
or just make those hacks like under the text!
-----------------------
-Auto pills
-Multihithack not "only for Aoe"+Fast buffs
-GodMode
-Slow mob attack
-Revive Hack
-İnventory stack
-----------------------
i appreciate it if you dont want to do it!
All the other hack codes are useless
Ill try to make revive hack and inventory stacking tomorrow, I just came from gym so im not going to make it today. How should I make the stacking? I know how to make it but what order do you want it to stack them?
wazapoo while you at it plz remove 5sec auto pill.
EDIT just tried it again wanted to check out the slow mo, DUDE this hack is the best it doesnt use any pills and mobs attack you hella slow OMG it is THE BEST!!!!
[Release] 12sky2 Hack 10/02/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies This is a new hack that i made and did.
i have attack+Run speed added
note: hp is only a deception. it will not make in invincible