niice updated.. il check it in the morning after my gf leaves ( she doesnt like me playing this game.... she said it ruined my life...and the wierd thing is ......SHES FREEKING RIGHT :O )
Ok I'm a bit noobish when it comes to this, But does this work on the French version? Also I'm getting a Error of IpMem==NULL I dont know what to do... Help?
Turn the hacks on when your in game playing, they have to be off when you log in. And Slayer, I havent tested it on any other 12sky2 versions, it uses signatures so it should work if it doesnt have a anti cheat in it. And inject it when you have already started the 12sky2, the injector cant inject the DLL to a game that isnt running.
ok idk about v4 but with v2 the hack didn't really work for me. the auto pill was really slow *** mode sometimes made me DC and it doesn't work agains bosses
Auto hp/chi recovery can only do it every 5 seconds and the godmode isnt supposed to work with bosses. The new v4 and the v3 had a monster slowing hack in it which works like a godmode with bosses and it decreases the monsters flickering. Read the main post fully again, i have modified it since v2.
[Release] 12sky2 Hack 10/02/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies This is a new hack that i made and did.
i have attack+Run speed added
note: hp is only a deception. it will not make in invincible