Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OmniWar A Scam, Server Shutdown.

Discussion on OmniWar A Scam, Server Shutdown. within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OmniWar A Scam, Server Shutdown.

OmniWar once a great pserv, with more than what anyone could do, has been shut down due to the operator running a multi year con scheme, including the con work of conning the people who partook the development of Omni.

The offender is Mr Nina, yes that's right, not the first time you' ve heard this, and all of his friends were in on it.

This is why it has been shutdown and removed from the Divinity network.

If Mr Nina attempts to bring Omni back up on a new host, all of the investigated information will be forwarded to host providers and domain registrar for fraudulent registration on false name pretense which is a federal offense.

TQ's legal office may also like details on who Owned and Operated under the Omniwar domain as it's owner.

All who were involved in this long term con, beware, you step on another toe, and you all go down.

Being nice right now by not doing what was done to Apoc for dirty practice. So for now your information isn't release. Cross anyone involved and you fall the same as others.

All users beware of Hinata/Nina. He is being watched.

Omni may come back with different staff as the original developers who made Omni can create it where ever and have it's database backups up to this event.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2010, 09:07   #2

I strive to maintain a honesty with all who play on my servers, I do not like con artist. I am highly disappointed in what i had been showed tonight, divinity do not allow scams, cheats. (how ever you wish to call it) this which was done by the previous omniwar staff was unacceptable. I do not allow any of it. From hence forth Divinity has no affiliation with OmniWar.

changing my paypal account nina or whatever your real name is? that was the last straw that is why i posted i trusted you i considered you my sister turn out was neither. i was just going to remove omni and not have no more to do with it but you went and hijack my paypal and email address? lol? news for you i saw the second you did that and passwords was changed instantly. deleting administrator from the vps means nothing dude i am back on it, sham on you i wont say what i was shown or all the information which i now know and yes i already told green mind you so be wary leave him be and cut the ****.

i'm done here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2010, 17:25   #3

whats going on?
Old 12/03/2010, 17:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizTenshi View Post
I strive to maintain a honesty with all who play on my servers, I do not like con artist. I am highly disappointed in what i had been showed tonight, divinity do not allow scams, cheats. (how ever you wish to call it) this which was done by the previous omniwar staff was unacceptable. I do not allow any of it. From hence forth Divinity has no affiliation with OmniWar.

changing my paypal account nina or whatever your real name is? that was the last straw that is why i posted i trusted you i considered you my sister turn out was neither. i was just going to remove omni and not have no more to do with it but you went and hijack my paypal and email address? lol? news for you i saw the second you did that and passwords was changed instantly. deleting administrator from the vps means nothing dude i am back on it, sham on you i wont say what i was shown or all the information which i now know and yes i already told green mind you so be wary leave him be and cut the ****.

i'm done here.
You are a fool to send money to a private server it was done in the past and some know about it i made sure.all private servers are low life people trying to scam you for money.private server equals you getting scammed or just flat our getting rude or misbehaved people to join and do the same doesnt mean it will be a staff memeber but hey private servers are mostly to have fun and get the chance to be a player in a game you cant other wise do.unless you play for years on in.
Old 12/03/2010, 18:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustdemon View Post
You are a fool to send money to a private server it was done in the past and some know about it i made sure.all private servers are low life people trying to scam you for money.private server equals you getting scammed or just flat our getting rude or misbehaved people to join and do the same doesnt mean it will be a staff memeber but hey private servers are mostly to have fun and get the chance to be a player in a game you cant other wise do.unless you play for years on in.
You're an idiot and a troll, Divinity is the host, not some player. This con effected the host who was generous enough to provide hosting, and the devs who got screwed.
Old 12/03/2010, 19:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustdemon View Post
didn't read **** did ya? but eh w/e

next time read before posting makes you look ignorant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2010, 19:44   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
I personally work with Divinity and frankly i am appaled about the whole situation. I know personally that Tenshi is a good person. I have talked to her on skype and we communicate daily on MsN..infact i bug her just to bug her.

Divinity will still be running a ZO server however the staff will be completely revamped. As it stands right now the only person who is working on it is the true devloper (not the scam artist, the one who the scammer was taking thier work and taking thier credit). This person knows his stuff and deserves to show what he can truely do.

Those of you who loved the Zo server please be patient. We will be back soon..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2010, 01:45   #8

Wow this is some real crazy stuff when you guys open up another server will all our accounts etc still be there or start over?
Old 12/04/2010, 01:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoonia View Post
Wow this is some real crazy stuff when you guys open up another server will all our accounts etc still be there or start over?
All user accounts will be the same.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2010, 02:07   #10

dude what happened?
Old 12/04/2010, 02:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
All user accounts will be the same.
Sweet cant wait till its back up -.- miss it already uhh will it still be the same type of system uhh with the vip thing that was resantly added?
Old 12/04/2010, 04:44   #12

i see now what was going on, i knew something was up with her. but anyways thanks guys for the info and makind sure things are right and not fake!!!!! i hope ya'll get the sever back up and running Zero is a awesome game. but the way they have omniwar set up it's was fun and u didn't get everything in a day for a p-sever. and i was thinking seening them some money for VIP. but now i glad i didn't thanks again XD
Old 12/04/2010, 08:48   #13

hmm good thing i didnt donate the other day when it was on now i guess i'll blow the money on something else lol
Old 12/04/2010, 09:19   #14

Holy smokes! Divine, this is tank. I had no idea this is what Nina was up to. I thought I knew her better then this. Guess she had us both tricked! :/

That is some crazy stuff. I hope it all gets fixed, im still completely surprised this happened. I tried to go to divinitygaming.net and the site was gone. Figured I'd drop in here and I'm glad I did.

Be sure to let us all know when the server is back up
Old 12/06/2010, 19:54   #15

and where is trhat server?
you say I'mignorant but Omni just closed and I don't know where to go\

« edits | Help... »