Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OmniWar A Scam, Server Shutdown.

Discussion on OmniWar A Scam, Server Shutdown. within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/06/2010, 20:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelesslicker View Post
and where is trhat server?
you say I'mignorant but Omni just closed and I don't know where to go\
They should be bringing it back up this week just wait and see if they do if not just watch movies or somthing intill they do x]! thats what ive been doing
Old 12/06/2010, 22:17   #17

can somebody tell me wtf is going on or wtf happened?? please???
Old 12/06/2010, 22:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
You'd be contacted on msn with story, but you kinda need to be on and accept the contact req from the specific name of which sent it.
Old 12/06/2010, 23:32   #19

well dang i had a feeling something was up just too any randomplayers started walkign around with like 255 caps and suped up def and equip, and from talking to multiples of ninas freinds and him her themself i thought i caught some slip ups in their storys about each other.
Old 12/07/2010, 05:38   #20

err.... about those 255 CAPs. we need no worry. People donate to get them more pot or more CAP or level. I got myself to 185/190/186 by normal playing and CAP up to 91/101/101 so, it's no question about it. There must be somethin' goin' on other than that.....
Old 12/07/2010, 07:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
i think this is just a troll post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcake View Post
OmniWar once a great pserv, with more than what anyone could do, has been shut down due to the operator running a multi year con scheme, including the con work of conning the people who partook the development of Omni.

The offender is Mr Nina, yes that's right, not the first time you' ve heard this, and all of his friends were in on it.

This is why it has been shutdown and removed from the Divinity network.

If Mr Nina attempts to bring Omni back up on a new host, all of the investigated information will be forwarded to host providers and domain registrar for fraudulent registration on false name pretense which is a federal offense.

TQ's legal office may also like details on who Owned and Operated under the Omniwar domain as it's owner.

All who were involved in this long term con, beware, you step on another toe, and you all go down.

Being nice right now by not doing what was done to Apoc for dirty practice. So for now your information isn't release. Cross anyone involved and you fall the same as others.

All users beware of Hinata/Nina. He is being watched.

Omni may come back with different staff as the original developers who made Omni can create it where ever and have it's database backups up to this event.
there are several problems with what you say.

1. she lives in another country VOID all U.S. laws
2. if she was out to scam us she would have set up a half baked server like other people and not bother adding in all of the features/ improvements in to the game
3. if she however did intend this as a scam.. wtf would the point of that be? people come, pay a few days, buy there way to the top, get bored leave. rinse and repeat. why scam people when there are enough morons to donate/buy shit?
4. for any of the mods/ hard core people who actually associated with Nina know she has her enemies and that she is in fact a SHE. could easily have been some newb trying to start shit. WELCOME TO ZERO THATS WHAT THIS GAMES ABOUT!
5. you can tell TQ about the server all you want legally there power only extends the borders of the USA, China, Korea, and some other isolated countries.
6. by agreeing to the T.O.S any lawsuits are void, all legal clams void. tell her host what ever you want but if that host is out of TQ's legal range then they wont do any thing about it.
7. you call this a con scam? dude open your fucking eyes and go look at TQ's "original" server... dude that's the real scam...

however i do have to agree with you about one thing. i do believe some servers where scams however this one i dont believe is.
Old 12/07/2010, 11:34   #22

No, Nina does not live in Japan, HE lives in the states, out of kindness his information is not released as long as he stays out of the zero scene.

You need to read your message and get on msn. Cryo has been informed of what happend. So has anyone else who fell for the trick over the many years Nina has given the image of a female.

OmniWar by it's creator is not a con, the staff who were left in charge from oct to nov were.

This is the reason for the cleanup and why it was shut down BY ME.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 11:47   #23

I'm a bit enlightened but almost can't believe it if all this is true. I've been respecting people and some of them are scammers? wtf!
One thing I suspected of not true is when she(he) always says she(he) owns OmniWar and she(he) can do anything with it.
But I felt like i wasted all my respect on her(him) that is, if this is all are true.....
Please, enlighten us more ..................
Old 12/07/2010, 12:01   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelesslicker View Post
I'm a bit enlightened but almost can't believe it if all this is true. I've been respecting people and some of them are scammers? wtf!
One thing I suspected of not true is when she(he) always says she(he) owns OmniWar and she(he) can do anything with it.
But I felt like i wasted all my respect on her(him) that is, if this is all are true.....
Please, enlighten us more ..................
Mechwar was a broken pserv back in march, a dev comes along and replaced the exes' with newer builds, maintained the user accounts, and replaced the entire database. From this it was named Omniwar named by this dev.

This dev worked with Nina from march until oct when this dev let Nina run omni so this dev could take a break, however it was from that point that the entire con system was discovered and this dev was outraged and took it all back.

In short the "dev" being me, is cleaning Omni and fixing the staff issue that was created, as well as the accounts altered for personal bribes that mr Nina took.

Those who know this "dev" knows this dev likes to keep a low profile.

This story can be confirmed by MizTenshi/Divine of the divinity network.

Only the "dev" can release an updated version of the play.exe and use an updated server manager to manage the Omni system. That is proof enough of who is really behind Omni.

Note: Yes when Omni is back up, there will be an updated version of beta6 with a new play.exe with new site pointers because the old ones pointed to oni-gaming which I have nuked both support for and the forums for.

Omni was ment to be fair to the players, not a bait and pay scheme.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/07/2010, 18:01   #25

where those mechwar files you mentioned the ones that came out of crypton? or the first mechwar from eme? just curious, you know, i like to keep track.
Old 12/07/2010, 18:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
i think this is just a troll post...

there are several problems with what you say.

1. she lives in another country VOID all U.S. laws
2. if she was out to scam us she would have set up a half baked server like other people and not bother adding in all of the features/ improvements in to the game
3. if she however did intend this as a scam.. wtf would the point of that be? people come, pay a few days, buy there way to the top, get bored leave. rinse and repeat. why scam people when there are enough morons to donate/buy shit?
4. for any of the mods/ hard core people who actually associated with Nina know she has her enemies and that she is in fact a SHE. could easily have been some newb trying to start shit. WELCOME TO ZERO THATS WHAT THIS GAMES ABOUT!
5. you can tell TQ about the server all you want legally there power only extends the borders of the USA, China, Korea, and some other isolated countries.
6. by agreeing to the T.O.S any lawsuits are void, all legal clams void. tell her host what ever you want but if that host is out of TQ's legal range then they wont do any thing about it.
7. you call this a con scam? dude open your fucking eyes and go look at TQ's "original" server... dude that's the real scam...

however i do have to agree with you about one thing. i do believe some servers where scams however this one i dont believe is.

First, i didnt understand the first post then the other posted after that, so i asked what was going on, noone answered so i asked again and yet i am trolling...

welll instead of writing these down you shouşd have asked your self cause you didnt understand jackshit from bobcakes post...

Nina aka Yunasachan is a GUY (DUDE[MAN])

HE lives in United States Of America

HE scammed people by taking their work on the database and the donations the server got

HE scammed many people before HE got caught

and tell me this if you really think HE is a GIRL WHY IN THE HOLY FUCK SHE DOESNT WRITE ANY RESPONSES TO THE FORUM!?
Old 12/07/2010, 18:45   #27

ooh ooh i know the answer i know the answer...... pick me...... ok so why he/she/it/thing hasnt been here to defend him/her/it/thing is because he/she/it/thing has completed his/her/it/thing mission/objective. that being to con people. yay so what do i/me/self win?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2010, 18:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by luceon View Post
ooh ooh i know the answer i know the answer...... pick me...... ok so why he/she/it/thing hasnt been here to defend him/her/it/thing is because he/she/it/thing has completed his/her/it/thing mission/objective. that being to con people. yay so what do i/me/self win?
A thanks is your reward xD
Old 12/07/2010, 18:47   #29

-.- wasnt worth the editing to make it look better then.... i mean come on, i spam and insult to get banned someday. speaking of which, someone actually reported me and Zathor showed up to fix only ONE of my ****** up posts...... just saying.
Old 12/07/2010, 18:52   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by luceon View Post
-.- wasnt worth the editing to make it look better then.... i mean come on, i spam and insult to get banned someday. speaking of which, someone actually reported me and Zathor showed up to fix only ONE of my ****** up posts...... just saying.
which one

« edits | Help... »